[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw find sex dirty and like im giving something of myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 645x773px
>tfw find sex dirty and like im giving something of myself and not being alpha as fuck

How do I stop being homo? I feel very uncomfortable about sex.
>>
>>38095297

start drinking beer.
no joke.
it will make you relax and not give a fuck about things like that.
>>
>>38095297
That's because you are, you have to be inundated with sex and have a lot of it for it to lose it's emotional strength.
And sex isn't dirty, it's natural and as dirty as breathing or sleeping or eating.

Anyway, have fun with being a hopeless romantic. Maybe you'll luck out and find that special lady and have a lot of loving sex.

Or you can do >>38095391
And lose all of that shit.
>>
>get fit
>about to hook up with girl
>"Wait a minute: I worked hard for this body. Why should I let this slut enjoy it so easily?"
>get really fucking mad at her and get out of there
Yeah, getting fit will mess you up. Or maybe you just acquire the narcissism all girls are born with it.
>understand girls better now
>hate them
>>
>>38095434
what?
>>
>>38095499
Its about being better then other people and only allowing people on your level to witness you.
>>
>>38095518
I understand, but that doesn't actually have anything to do with the OP though.
But I guess threads never stick to the subjects now do they.
Carry on.
>>
>>38095434
Autism
>>
>>38095434
I always wonder what guys who post stuff like this look like
>>
>>38095297
if you're not interested in sex and don't want to be interested in sex you don't have to have sex

what are you proving to whom anyways
>>
>>38095628
Hard to have girlfriend if you dont like sex
>>
>>38095623
same
>>
>>38095639
do you even really want a girlfriend?
>>
>>38095649
Theres more to having a girlfriend then just sex.
>>
>>38095653
a lot of girls infamously have pretty intrinsically low sex drives, that's why you hear all those "weh wife has sex once a year" complaints

you're not totally screwed out of a relationship if you don't want to have sex all that often, considering the other side
>>
File: 1366747206779.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1366747206779.png
20KB, 560x407px
>>38095297

If you don't want to have sex with girls. Maybe you actually want to fuck dudes.

If you don't want to have sex with dudes. Maybe you actually want to fuck chicks.
>>
>>38095499
>>38095616
>>38095623
found the DYELs
>>
>>38095730
"no"
>>
>>38095297
That sounds great to me. I hope more guys are like that out there.
>>
>>38095672
Thats because they didnt marry Chad. If they married Chad they would want sex 24/7. Remember beta bucks alpha fucks
>>
>>38095775
Doubt you do. Women are insecure and would start to feel like they are unloved if their boyfriend never wants sex.
>>
>obese weebs and anorexic "ninjas" talk about women

The fact that so many of you directly generalize just shows how insecure and childish you are
>>
>>38095875
>>>/r9k/ is around the corner and down the hall
>>
>>38095775
same

>>38095841
speak for yourself
>>
>>38095890
pretty sure you don't know what /r9k/ is and you're just repeating things you've heard on here in order to try and fit in. Pretty sure your mom is happy you finally found a hobby and friends

If you tell me to go to /r9k/ within the context of what I said literally hang yourself, you moron
>>
>>38095907
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1401382959815.jpg (22KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1401382959815.jpg
22KB, 320x287px
>>38095952
>>
>>38095297
Yeah, I hate how our society is just about hookups and sex now. I like the more pure relationship where you slowly move to sex after becoming more comfortable with each other and actually getting to know one another.

All the girls I've been with give it up right away or after a little work. Sure it pleases my dick, but not my heart.

The only girls who would satisy my requirements are used up cumwrags who have been through so many dicks and now need one to settle down on. Would rather just stay alone at this point. Why bother?
>>
>>38095841
I have body issues, so having a loving, lifelong relationship with someone without having sex is kind of my dream.
>>
>>38096015
Yeah totally agree. My theory is that a lot of women get into that feminist propaganda but truelly want to get dicked down in their 20's and settle down in their 30's. Most women are insecure and narcissistic. But most of these woman aren't the most mature. If you really meet a mature chick, she most likely got her shit together with therapy or LSD.
>>
>>38095616
Not autism, narcissism is a common reaction to suddenly becoming attractive to the other gender for whatever reason. Most girls go through this by default at the start of puberty hence "understand women better now." And it shows you how irrational and psycho that makes you hence "hate them."
>>
>>38095297
>implying being homo isn't about having degenerate sex
>>
>>38095434
congrats anon, you've just become what you hate
>>
>>38095297
Have you considered you might be a sex-repulsed asexual?
>both gf and me are Asexual
>both workout and take care of our bodies
>do everything a normal couple does minus the sex

It feels like a blessing because a lot of people who are asexual are slobs and unfit due to not seeing the need to be sexually attractive.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.