[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you, fit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: o-BEER-CHEERS-facebook.jpg (892KB, 1536x1342px) Image search: [Google]
o-BEER-CHEERS-facebook.jpg
892KB, 1536x1342px
Fit, I want to thank all the people in this board from the bottom of my heart. I've gone from 390+ lbs to 280. Obviously I have a long way to go until I hit my goal weight of 200lbs but I absolutely will not fuck it up or stop making progress. I'm going to Fucking make it, here is not a trace of doubt in my mind. Without you beautiful bastards posting motivational and fat hate threads, I don't know if I would have been able to keep going down this road. Here's to you folks, for helping to change the life of a person you've never met without even knowing you did it.
>>
File: 1433024271587.jpg (48KB, 571x424px) Image search: [Google]
1433024271587.jpg
48KB, 571x424px
>>
>>38095248
You're welcome
Now shut the fuck up and lift
>>
Fatties making it thread?

308lbs till I realized I used to be in great shape. Dropped 30lbs or so and I haven't even been working out (too busy with summer schedule, going to be lifting by next week).

I'm at 1800 calories a day and this shit is EZ as fuck so far.

Can't fucking wait to start lifting.
>>
keep it up OP, we're rooting for ya faggot
>>
In this thread we post how /fit/ has had a beneficial impact on our lives in any way

>it made me start working on my reading gains, currently reading Seneca
>>
>>38095248
>posting pic of beer
think of the fucking carbs man.
>>
>>38095287
Good for you bro! Getting started was the hardest part for me. I never realized how easy this shit was or else I would have started so much sooner. I'm going to jump into lifting when I hit 250lbs, I know I should be doing it now but I don't have the means. You're gonna make it.
>>
Nice OP! Keep up the good work
>>
>>38095378
I just didn't have anything else to post breh
>>
>>38095378
This.
If you're going to drink, drink straight hard alcohol.
>>
>>38095351
Nice m8. Seneca might be one of the most /fit/ tier philosophers imo. Socrates talks big game in the platonic dialogues but he was a fat fuck, so he's disqualified.
>>
>>38095248
keep at it buddy, were all gonna make it.
>>
>>38095248
KEEP GOING BRO.
>>
>>38095248
Dude welcome to fit and the Alt-Right, the whole board and idea's aren't about shifting the blame to "Ablest" cucks, it's about taking responsibility and thinking you can be the change you want to see the progress you made is the fruit of your labor and you deserve every ounce of happiness brother. Get rekt and fat shame the next democratic fat shit you see and maybe you can bring them to the proper way of thinking.

Keep cutting, I wish you good gains and donations for your gofundme for loose skin, zyzz bless.
>>
>>38095248
Good stuff my friend
>>
Started at 357, down to 269 as of yesterday. Losing 100lbs is my first goal, hitting 200 is my second.

Great job, OP. Inspiring.
>>
>>38095248

Nice job anon! How'd you do it?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.