[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chin up, /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 19900924933_0694a553cf_o.jpg (2MB, 3004x2562px) Image search: [Google]
19900924933_0694a553cf_o.jpg
2MB, 3004x2562px
why is /fit/ so stuffed with insecure people? i see people fretting over completely normal, banal things -- it's not an issue if you're not super ripped, or if you're not the tallest, or your dick is ordinary or you look "just okay". the world is filled with aggressively mediocre people who, despite that, live very happy and comfortable lives because they don't need to measure their worth in comparison to other people. very untalented, ugly, physically disadvantaged people marry, have kids and successful careers.

why do YOU care so much, /fit/izen? and how can we fix the collective low self-esteem?
>>
>>38095229
are they gay or just eastern european
>>
>>38095453
I'd guess they're middle eastern conquerors making their way to Germania Tbh
>>
because it's easier to blame one's lack of success and mediocrity on something they were born with, rather than face the fact that their own laziness and cowardice is the reason for their failures

that's why you constantly see people blaming their height, dick size, FACE HEIGHT FRAME, or muh genetics for their failures at life when most of them are DYEL skinnyfats
>>
>>38095229
Because we're not content with mediocrity.

Because we want to reach something great
>>
>>38095493
"something great" according to /fit/ can mean anything between talking to other human beings to having striated glutes. it's aspergers, not aspirations
>>
>>38095510
Well most are from /r9k/

People who used to post in /sig/ have already left and moved on with their lives mostly
>>
>>38095229
>happy
>comfortable
Plebs like you will never understand the need to conquer. No one that thinks normal or average is acceptable has ever achieved the impossible . Arnold, Julius Ceaser, Tesla, all knew that as individuals we are capable of incredible things. Even if I am never mr. Olympia or emperor of Rome, I know, that just like all people, I am capable of doing something incredible and leaving a legacy. If you want to be forgotten and leave behind mediocrity and failure that is your choice. I think I would kill mysef before I led a life like that.
>>
>>38095229
/r9k/ got lost and won't leave
>>
>>38095574
i mean okay you weird nerd but that doesn't mean you should make threads like MY DICK IS 5.5 INCHES AND IM 5'9" I SHOULD KILL MYSELF NOBODY WILL LOVE ME :,(
>>
>>38095229
A lot of people come here with the hope that they will gain confidence from lifting. You see kneckbeards pretending to be bodybuilders who made gains and got 8/10 qt3.14 gfs all of the time.
>>
>>38095600
I agree
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.