[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What shit do I need to buy so I can work out at home?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image_9.jpg (87KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
image_9.jpg
87KB, 500x693px
What shit do I need to buy so I can work out at home?
>>
Olympic barbell, weights, half power-rack, adjustable Dumbbells
>>
>>38093347
Dragon dildoes.
>>
>>38093347
This >>38093882
Lifting plugs are not a meme.

Also, who is that sexy chick of rising dicks?
>>
i literally got into ottermode by buying one of those non-olympic barbells with 145lbs of weight, 2 20-pound dumbbells and a used treadmill off of craigslist.
>>
>>38093347
old ladies are disgusting
>>
>>38093776
If you have the rack and barbell, what do your need the dumbbells? Also wouldn't you also require a bench?
>>
Some dumbbells, a resistance band, and a pullup bar will give you the most bang for your buck op.
>>
File: ilfy6Vy.jpg (75KB, 1200x779px) Image search: [Google]
ilfy6Vy.jpg
75KB, 1200x779px
>>38093347
a pullup bar and something to deadlift. your bodyweight can take care of the rest.
>>
Oats
>>
>>38094034
They are going through their sexual peak. If they took care of their body in life they deserve a strong young buck to satisfy their needs.
>>
File: Angela MomPOV.jpg (88KB, 560x350px) Image search: [Google]
Angela MomPOV.jpg
88KB, 560x350px
>>38094034
true, they're not as attractive as a thick, joocey teen or a girl in her early 20's but some of the best pussy I've ever had was from an older woman. I'm talking about the kind of sex that makes you bust a nut so hard that your toes curl and your eyes roll back in your head.
>>
>>38094170
>anybody deserves anything
>>
>>38094034
homo
>>
>>38093347
WHO
>>
>>38094286
its because they're actually into it, not just pretending like they are.

Older women appreciate dick, especially young man dick, because they know they were getting it easy when they were younger and therefore didn't care about it as much.

They also know what they're doing, man shit if you want to slay all the prime age pussy, you need to ball up and fuck a milf.
>>
rack, barbell, plates and a bench
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.