[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw Jason Blaha has been right all along (in regards to how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (781KB, 749x875px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
781KB, 749x875px
>yfw Jason Blaha has been right all along (in regards to how you should train)

Seriously, I've been lifting fur the last 6 years and been doing routines like brosplits, ppl routines, and phat routines. Although I did get good results doing that in both size and strenght, something about it just didn't feel right, my body never really seemed to get used to the training, like I couldn't recover in time, always felt tired outside of the gym, technique on my lifts never felt right, or at least as good as they should have been.

But still, I avoided full body routines because I doubted that just a few sets of some compounds could do anywhere near as much as the shit I was doing on my splits.

Recently as of 6 months ago I switched to a Full body routine as a "test" and I've fallen in love with this style of training. It's amazing to me how a few sets of compounds is can have such an effect on the body. Despite the fact I've been lifting for 6 years I've managed to make significant progress on the full body. My 5 rep maxes (back on the split routines) have now become my 10-12 rep maxes and I am getting bigger and leaner at the same time despite having extinguished noob gains years ago.

It's amazing what the high frequency of training can do combined with a lot of rest days, my lifting health and overall performance has drastically improved.

If you are like what I use to be (terrified of trying a full body in the fear you'd lose all your gains and turn into a fat fuck) I'd seriously suggest you give full body a go, you'll be pleasantly surprised.
>>
>He fell for the bro split meme
No one here shits on full body for nattys
>>
I was doing PPL and i made some good gains and definitely look a lot better. Switching to canditos 6 week program which focuses on a upper lower split and im hoping its just as good. just finishing up week 1.
>>
>>38092543
Jason blaha isnt weong about fullbody.

Literally everyone but jason will tell you to do fullbody.
Ever hear of menno henselmans, dr. Eric helms, mark rippetoe, or pretty mich every nom roider liftkng expert???!

Blahas routine is literally the WORST fullbody in existence
>>
Congrats, took you 6 years to understand what 90 percent of a homo erotic massage board on a Congolese kite trading forum knows
>>
>>38092543
>if you lift weights you grow muscle

>therefore thia guy who is wrong about almost everything is a good source of information because he sometimes says obvious things EVERYONE should already know, and nobody disagrees with from time to time.

Fuck blaha

Fullbody for life
>>
>>38092581
Oh well. I'm just surprised at how effective this high frequency FB training has been, especially for me this far into lifting. I mean shit, I hit 1/2/3/4 while doing split routines with a ton of added extra (what I realize now) completely garbage useless waste of time exercises attached.

For example. All I do for legs is 3x5-8 squats and 1x3-5 deadlifts 3 times a week and my legs are literally better now than they were after years of doing half assed squats combined with a ton of leg machine exercises like leg press, back squats, leg curls, leg extensions 1-2 times a week etc. And beleive me I was doing a HELL of a lot more sets and different leg exercises back then.

The above example is the same exact experience I've had for every other body part.
>>
>>38092543
Retarded skellies on this board like to shout about SS being a meme. Theyre truly a cancer to this board that need to be ended.
>>
>>38092712
>of leg machine exercises like leg press, back squats, leg curls, leg extensions 1-2 times a week etc.

Meant to say hack squats, not back squats. But yeah I'm sure you get the idea.

I honestly hope this post convinces at least one person who might be stuck in the old mindset I once had to at least give it a go for a few weeks. You have nothing to lose.
>>
>>38092768
Retards think that doing a brosplit will somehow make them into Brad Pitt in 6 weeks which is why their cancer has been spreading on this board so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
It's not that people don't believe squats and deads are amazing lifts, it's just that they're both hard to do and people are lazy and talk themselves into believing leg press and the leg curl/extension machines are "just as good".

It's the same with stuff like bench press. Getting really good at it is hard, so people just lower the weight dramatically and add in a bunch of additional easy lifts anr convince themselves if they just do all that extra bullshit that it'll be good enough.

How do I know all this? I was once that guy. One day I just said enough was enough and decided to stop bullshitting myself.
>>
>>38092543
I made that image! !!
>>
>>38092543
i started on brosplits and made pretty decent progress but im starting to play with frequency now. does anyone have any suggestions for an upper/lower split program, im not ready to go for a full body routine
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.