[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how bad is it to smoke like 30 minutes after lifting/doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: UuxvAKH.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
UuxvAKH.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Just how bad is it to smoke like 30 minutes after lifting/doing cardio?
>>
>>38092177
well if you smoke a nigga s'all good
>>
Is that pic really true in the context of working out or just empty optimism?
>>
>>38092278
True no doubt. Once going to the gym becomes part of a weekly rutine it gets much easier to do it.

Also, if you do cardio you will be able to run longer and faster after a while, you just have to keep going.
>>
>>38092278
Very true. One day you'll look at yourself and realize you've stuck to the regime for 3, 6, 9 months... a year. It just reinforces your goals and makes you want to keep it up with so much of the journey behind you.
>>
>>38092278
ive found it to be true. Obviously shit is going to be hard physically but when youve been doing it for years, its not as psychologically hard.
>>
>>38092195
Cigarettes
>>
>>38092177
I smoke in front of the gym after every workout. Limit your intake to 4 cigarettes a day.
>>
Would be nice if anyone would actually awnser my question though
>>
>>38092343
But does it kill your gainz and your bodies ability to lose fat?
>>
File: 1416783361590.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1416783361590.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>38092345
oh right haha
>>
>>38092177
quit smoking
you're using it like as much of a crutch to get through your day as fatties gorging themselves on food to "reward" themselves
>>
>>38092367
Yes

>veins, arteries, everything opened and pumping better than usual
>circulation good
>heart active
>lungs more efficient
>LOLZ TIME TO FILL THE FRESH PIPES WITH TOXINS AND CHEMICALS AND SMOKE AND OTHER DANGEROUS SHIT

It's that much more damaging post-workout
Don't do it
>>
>>38092448
>>38092450
Thank you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.