[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are tattoos the ultimate indication of retardation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 41

Are tattoos the ultimate indication of retardation?
>>
>>38090413
yes, once you pass 25 then you start making retarded facebook posts about how stupid it is that society discriminates against you for your stupid blobby arm drawings, even though you were warned nonstop that would happen before you got them done
>>
>>38090413
No matter what anyone else says. Yes.
Tattoos = low IQ /retardation
>>
It's just a certain image people want to portray. There are those that want to project a functional image whereas there are also people that want to project how hardcore they are. They're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat.
>>
Never do something that can not be undone.
>>
>>38090413
yes.
unless you are a warrior or a slave you have no right or need for tattoos.
(by warrior i mean somebody that will die before 25, not some fag that wants to be hardcore.)
>>
>>38090413

I can't help but consciously think that someone who gets them is sort of low-class and probably just has poor taste.

Also the guy on the right looked like he just artificially inseminated a cow
>>
They're all right in moderation and if they're tastefully done, a majority of people get them everywhere and by shitty tattoo artists.

If you're going to get them think long and hard (no homo) about what you want and be willing to pay a lot of money to get a good artist and space them out over your body so they don't look like cluttered shit.
>>
>>38090506
Is a boxer excused then?
>>
>>38090434
Lel those fucking kill me. Everyone I see post those are fucking losers working at McDonald's with a GED.
>>
>>38090484
> I don't take risks I'm a scared bitch
>>
I'd say so
>often meaningless
>people often look or will look like shit
>expensive
>can get damaged
>often ugly
>hard to remove

At his stage the guy on the right should ink his whole body.
>>
Not all tats are the same. Some have symbolism, and in my book if it has a personal meaning to you it's fine. It's a little less degenerate than half the shit most people do on a regular basis, like smoking or using drugs.

What it comes down to is that people with tats, the same as drug users or smokers, have the rights to their own body and what you think is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>38090506
>warrior
Found the neckbeard
>>
>>38090413
WTF is that shit on his arm? Is he turning him self black or what
>>
The only reasonable tattoo I've ever seen was some guy's who had a sentence his mum used to tell him when he was young and he got it after she passed away. He also put it in a place that can be hidden.

Generally I don't give two shits about people with tattoos because I'm not a pushy retard who minds other people's business but if I were to make a choice between a visibly tattood person vs a untattood person regarding job, study, anything I would definitely feel more inclined towards the untattood guy as he would seem to act sensibly and not on immediate urges
>>
>>38090556
>what you think is completely irrelevant.
not true, if a business doesnt want some hipster covered in tattoo barf working in their store, then it absolutely matters what they think because they can boot his ass to the curb. this is the problem with idiots who get tattoos, they think everyones opinion of what they do to themselves is irrelevant, then they get all pissy when they find out other people are entitled to their own opinions as well, the main one being that no one likes spending time around punky mcblobstain tatooface
>>
File: 1468511373477.png (59KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468511373477.png
59KB, 300x250px
>>38090438
>wanting to show off how cool, deviant, and hardcore you are is comparable to wanting to be seen as a functional and mannered member of society
>>
>>38090484
like having sex you fucking moron?
>>
>>38090634
Nobody ever said that you aren't entitled to your opinions, but they are completely irrelevant. If you own a business and don't want to hire someone with tats that's your business, but seeing as how you're sitting here shit posting we both know that isn't the case.
>>
>>38090544
>i make retarded life decisions and act like it makes me tough I'm a stupid bitch
>>
>>38090640
>having a tattoo that can be covered by normal clothing is impossible to do
>>
>>38090413
tattoos, dyed hair, piercings.

they are all just attempts at cultivating a personality on the outside because you lack any sort of real identification on the inside. they are like the ultimate forms of trying to fit into something because you are 'permanently' altering your body. uninteresting people get tattoos, piercings, and dye their hair whacky colors.
>>
>>38090666
>hurr hurr no one opnions matter 2 me
>hurr looking fer a job heres my resume
>hurr wut u no hire me
>hurr ur opnion dont matter but ur opinion means i no get money this week
>hurr hurr cant connect the dots oh well lets stretch these mothafuckin ears some mo n call it a dya
>>
>>38090592
>Yeah I want my arms to be niggers
>Say no more, fambino!
>>
>>38090710
Seriously, no one cares. And if they do you can always go find other people who don't care. It's not hard.
>>
>>38090710
What's really funny is that tats are acceptable enough that I've seen ER docs with full sleeves

But you keep on being mad about tattoos. It's certainly not like anyone is holding a gun to your head to get one.
>>
>>38090413
>Guy on left.

Is he doing some sort of tattoo blackface?
>>
>>38090765

Whoops meant guy on right, not left.
>>
if a girl has a tattoo i Expect her to fuck me on the first date
>>
>>38090506
I'm a combat veteran of multiple deployments since the war on terror began.
>more of a warrior than most of you

I'm currently an Intelligence Analyst working for a very respectable three letter gov agency.
>more professional than most of you

I'm also covered up to my neck in tattoos

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

t. Mr. More Successful Than You
>>
>>38090748
they are acceptable because it's pretty much more original to not have a tattoo at this point. I don't really care either way but it's just like if a person is fat, I don't have to be attracted to it. and for the most part you can instantly recognize a loser by what they advertise. the tasteless trashy tattoos are just big signs that say "avoid" and "mental disaster" or even "financially unstable." I don't think all are bad. and I find true artists to be quite impressive. but the culture is just filled with hot garbage diarrhea people. aw cute that super fat bi polar girl with acne got a hummingbird on her foot. way to go Tessa!
>>
>>38090506
>>38090710
>>38090826

Also, I'm only 27.
Fit, tatted, and successful.

Keep projecting your jealous, I love it.
>>
>>38090746
>>38090748
no (You) havent, but keep trying to rationalize such a poor decision, itll surely work out someday
>>
File: 1311949083856.jpg (55KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
1311949083856.jpg
55KB, 486x409px
>>38090826
>tattoos are dumb
>what the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know graduated top of my class in the War on Terror Marines, am covered in tattoos, and work for the NSA
Even though none of that is true, the fact that you equate being a veteran to success is childish itself
>>
>>38090544
There's a difference between taking risks with potential rewards, and a risk that does nothing to help you.

People (not me) judge you for you tattoos, an undeniable fact. They might not say it, but it always has a negative connotation associated with it.

Most people do not have tattoos and can't understand the thought process behind it. You're just going to have to accept it.
>>
>>38090748
Those were the radiologists.
t. med student whose shadowed lots of docs without tattoos.
>>
File: mmmmmmmbuuu.jpg (279KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmmmbuuu.jpg
279KB, 1280x721px
>>38090413
Stupid people and white trash are definitely more likely to get tattoos, but I don't see issue with them myself as long as they're either important or well done. Like I have a friend who's one of the coolest dudes I know but he's literally got a troll face tattoo. (He's also a tattoo artist so he gets away with his ink)

I'm pretty clean cut, and I just wear long sleeves to cover my arms if I know someone I'll be around wont be a fan (know your audience yadda yadda).

Basically, if you get something it better be either significant or the art must be well done. Also no spur of the moment nonsense, make sure you want it after a month of idea inception.
>>
File: tattoo.jpg (8KB, 236x190px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
8KB, 236x190px
>>38090413

I was just thinking about this today.

I came to conclusion that if you want tattoo it's best to get them on your shoulders and pecs. They look most aesthetic there and you can hide them easily for the work.

Also, don't get them before you're 30 y/o. Your perception of your image WILL change and you will regret the tattoo you did when you were young. Hell, my perception of myself changed so much in last 2 years, I feel like I'm completely different person with different interests.
>>
>>38090893
>risk that does nothing to help you

b-but bruh! I look like a total badass! r-right?
>>
>>38090592
Most likely tattoo obtained in prison that were either horribly done or clearly displayed racial hatred.
>>
>>38090413
And this solid black tattoo... it's a little something I like to call ragret.
>>
>>38090688
dying your hair permanently alters your body?

I know guys who's gains disappeared before someones hair dye.
>>
I really think that there is one guy on 4chan who shit post every tattoo thread he can, 24 hours a day. Always the same arguments, really mad against tattoo, as if his wife cheated on him with an inked guy or something.

In real life, I'm covered with tattoos and it has never been an issue. Maybe it's a murika thing ?
>>
>>38090748
ER docs are immune from being insecure idiots?
>>
>>38090907
This is good advice. If I would've gotten a tattoo when I wanted to, it'd be a huge Super Mario sleeve up my entire arm with a coin box on my neck. I seriously had that stupid shit all sketched out and was ready to go, but a twinge of doubt managed to save me from ridicule for the rest of my life.

Seriously guys, if you want a tattoo then wait until you're 30+. If it REALLY means that much to you and you're FINE with having it the rest of your life, then you shouldn't have any issue waiting. Despite what you may think in high school, the majority of the important shit in your life begins after 30.
>>
>>38090852
>more original to not have a tattoo at this point
>Only reason i don't have one is to appear more original
>>
>>38090947
you're attacking the wrong point. no that one thing isn't permanent but it's still a major red flag.

45 year old woman fat woman with pink hair.. what's that tell you?
>>
>>38090963
Full sleeves are retarded anyway.
>>
>>38090413
Yes
>>
my policy has been if I get an idea, sit on it for at least a year or two before going for it.

ive never had any problems finding jobs in stuffy engineering firms despite my visible forearm tattoo. it's nothing crude, but it is visible and nobody has even asked about it.

there are plenty of horrible tattoos ofc
>>
>>38090893
>Most people do not have tattoos

I didn't know people from the 50s could post here. Pretty much everyone under 30 has a tattoo these days.
>>
>>38090981
She's a woman twice. Two vaginas.
>>
>>38090957
no one calls you on it because no one actually cares that much. and who can be bothered to argue with a total stranger on the street over what they think is shitty life choice? being anonymous just lets us vent over dumb shit that kind of annoys us day to day. however I can guarantee that your ladder has far less rungs than the person without tattoos.
>>
>>38090981
i didn't address them because i agreed with them, but i went cross eyed at that part and thought i'd misunderstood something. My bad bruh.
>>
>>38090974
im confused are you implying I said that or meant that? or is that what you do? I just don't have one because I can think of way better ways to burn 500 dollars
>>
>>38091003
lol i wish i could share your tiny worldview, it would make life so much easier and less stressful if i thought everyone in the world was exactly like me and my friends.
>>
>>38091010
ah shuddup.
>>
>>38091002
Same here, never had trouble with my forearm tattoos, mostly because I actually put in the time to think about whether or not I really want them.
If anything, people are interested and ask about them.

Just don't get a tattoo in the heat of the moment.. those you will usually regret.
>>
>>38091025
maybe, but for that to be a valid point, you need to be on the ladder in the first place instead of playing pat a fanny with the freaky dancing dude behind the gym.
>>
>>38091031
ilu bby
>>
>>38090680
Might as well give yourself some sweet little stab wounds somewhere inconspicuous. Sick brahhhhhhh
>>
>>38090413
With people like Rich who are the outlying 1% of lovable freaks, he should go wild with steroids, tattoos, whatever is entertaining to us. Rich will probably be dead in 10 years from exploded heart so go wild with what he has left.

For everyone else, stay clean. The bad shit are single tattoos. Either go full-on freak with tattoos and turn yourself into an outlaw punk, or none at all. A single or two tattoos look like eyesore defects
>>
>>38090413
I'm getting a tattoo on my back to hide my horrible acne scarring, guess I'm joining the retard/degenerate club
>>
the guy on the right looks dumb ass shit
>>
>>38091063
my ladder is horizontal and extends into his anus
>>
File: 1442707648238.jpg (17KB, 367x388px) Image search: [Google]
1442707648238.jpg
17KB, 367x388px
it's so hilarious how /fit/ doesn't like being stereotyped as a dumb meathead because they lift all the time but they turn around and stereotype other people that do things they, themselves, wouldn't do. Top zoz m9.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 750x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 750x360px
REKT
>>
>>38091107
you're just generalizing
>>
>>38090826
>implying you couldn't have been more successful without them

This is what I don't get. Why would you give yourself a disadvantage in life. I don't have a problem with tattoos, I even want one pretty bad, but the reality is that they are looked down on and people will treat you differently; it's undeniable human nature.
>>
>>38091136
you're generalizing about me generalizing
>>
>>38090826
underage b&
>>
>>38091148
It doesn't work like that, retard
>>
>>38091086
respectable tattoo artists won't tattoo you
>>
>>38091107
Strawman
>>
>>38091183
don't generalize me, faggot.
>>
>>38091148
doesn't even make sense
>>
>>38090826
>enlisted
>took a government job

This is the definition of dead end. Enjoy working at the same place for 20+ years as a wage slave with just enough money to die with.
>>
>>38091187
doesn't make it any less true
>>
ew I'd never fuck a guy with tattoos.

I'm a girl btw
>>
>>38091204
im not even military but that is definitely not how service benefits tend to go down
>>
>>38091240
don't they tend to go down under the bridge and beg for money?

i was making a joke, but now i just feel sad.
>>
Tattoos are pretty cool and fun to get. There is a certain feeling of hardcoreness about them because it does require pain and remaining still during said pain.

Tats are like clothes. Some people dress very well, most people dress ok, and some people dress like shit.

I have one tattoo, some Viking runes on my chest. I love seeing it every day and it's in an easily concealed spot. The runes are something meaningful to me.

I can't say the same about some blobby butterfly on your ankle or a barbed wire lower back tat.

or rich pianola in general.
>>
>>38091240
being enlisted only guarantees you so much. you could make really good money as a cop or something but unless you were more than just enlisted that's pretty much the best you can do. no one, not even the government wants a potential PTSD monkey in their building. especially one who never went to college and developed his most crucial social skills between the ages of 18-23 in a fucking desert while being shot at. jus saying, it's a respectable thing being in the military from a courage perspective. but it's no where near as beneficial as they make it out to be. cop = best case scenario
>>
>>38091289
which runes bruh?
>>
>>38091289
what makes them meaningful
>>
>>38090413
>Tattooing your arms pure black

For what purpose man?

I'd get a tattoo if A. I wasn't scared of the needles and B. If I could find something I actually want on myself for the rest of my life.
>>
Why do you need ass faggots get so anal and bitchy about tattoos? Do you subconsciously equate tattoos with the chads that bullied you in high school?
>>
>>38091240
>that is definitely not how service benefits tend to go down
You're right.
It's rare that the government gives vets that much support
>>
>>38091319
remember when you were a kid learning to write with a pen and you'd make a mistake and scribble it out to the point where the pages underneath were scribbled?

That's the purpose.
>>
>>38091328
chads?
>>
>>38091328
why do you have to be do defensive about tattoos? are you so insecure about them because you regret the shitty decisions you made?
>>
>>38091240
Haha it sure is buddy. That's why veterans get literally fucked, because the benefits are awesome!
>>
File: 1469403552983.jpg (515KB, 1958x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1469403552983.jpg
515KB, 1958x1013px
>>38091328
Because it triggers the morons like you that have le edgy bodyart
>>
>>38090808

Never works out that way, does it?
>>
>>38090592
It's a method of covering up previous tattoos. I guess he once had a load of gang tattoos that he's now ashamed of
>>
Ink in skin is just a shitty medium, and everything turns out looking tacky. I find it funny how everyone with tattoos rationalizes their abominations with some potent "meaning" behind them. I guess they recognize they're completely devoid of aesthetics and have to be accounted for somehow.
>>
>>38091372
I guess lasers aren't that efficient yet?
>>
>>38090616
So he had "eat your vegetables you little cunt" tattooed up his arse crack?
>>
>>38091376
can the meaning be "i thought it looked pretty"?
>>
>>38091297
>>38091367
>>38091367
Works every time. Dead giveaway. Not even that guy lmao

Someone who is that insecure and impulsive is gonna need my cock in her tonight.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 720x689px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 720x689px
>>38091376
>2016
>still getting tattoos

pussies
>>
>>38090413
They are not a typical sign of mental disability. Most retarded people do not earn an income or have access or license to use a motor vehicle to go to a tattoo parlor.
>>
>>38090413
They are a test
>No tattoos or can't see tattoos = can't tell if retarded from skin
>nice/good tattoos but stupid spot = could be retarded
>Shit tattoos in a stupid spot= most likely retarded

I have tattoos and you wouldn't know if you saw me I'm the street. So who gives a flying fuck
>>
>>38091394
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>38091353
you say literally...
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 320x320px
Ill just post this successful model who gets bare pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 840x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 840x615px
>>38091302
>>38091306

My last name spelled out, woden. Ancient way of spelling Odin, the Norse god.

I had it done in the ancient way, like Vikings. More or less having a needle dipped in ink and poked into you VS the tattoo gun. I think it's meaningful because I wanted to quit during the first rune, but persevered through the pain.

Also meaningful because of my family's Nordic heritage. I like learning about the Vikings and think they're pretty cool. I'm not a tough Viking by any means these days, but when I am a lazy mellenial I do sometimes think about what my ancestors did to survive and that sort of thing.
>>
Living in california i can say if you dont have tattoos your not a Chad.
Same goes for the UK based on the guys i saw saw when i went on holiday
Only farm boys from flyover states who dress like its still the mid 90's have no tattoos.
>>
>>38091476
wow. first thing I thought was how much better he'd look if he didn't ruin his body. that's a shame.
>>
>>38090981
Being fat tells me more than having pink hair desu
>>
>>38091476
yeah you do that buddy :)
>>
>>38091354
Who the fuck is this weeb?
>>
>>38091491
your last name is Woden? Yesterday was your day. And Woden was another name he used. Dude had, like, a hundred.

You should check out Uffe Berenthe, his work is beautiful.
>>
>>38091516
so if you don't get a tattoo you can't fit in?

pretty much supporting the point that tattoos are just an attempt to make up for a lack of personality.

"bro it's a conversation piece!"
because you have nothing to talk about
>>
>>38091491
>a jewmerican who is a filthy racemixed scum 1/32 muh vikings
>>
>>38091524
im sure hes gutted some guy on an imageboard dosent like hin.
>>
>>38091536
lol if you haven't realized crazy hair color equates to emotional train wreck you are either underage or women avoid you
>>
>>38091405
oh fuck what the fuck
scuse me son, can you just butcher an octopus into my arm cheers dude

*squidward hello darkness gif*
>>
>>38091376
>Ink in skin is just a shitty medium
1000x this. Every other goober in their 20s is getting a fucking mural of insane linework and shading scribbled on their chest. All of them are going to look like Ed Harley threw up on a morph suit in ten years.
>>
>>38091556
I'm sure he's happy some guy on an image board defends him so seriously
>>
>>38091516
>who dress like its still the mid 90's
thats good retard
>>
>>38091570
have you see the pictures of the Water Colour tattoo's straight away and 6 weeks later?

Shit fades quick brro.
>>
>>38090413
no posting on /fit/ is
>>
>>38091555
My last name is Woden, I'm pretty sure the bloodline is intact. Besides, it's for fun anyway. All of it, even the heritage stuff. Whenever I'm with my brothers we embellish it l, often talking in deeper voices in epic style, drinking merrily, having challenges of strength, it's all fun. You should try it.

>>38091546
Thanks I'm looking at his stuff right now.
Happy Thor's Day
>>
I weep for humanity.

I also surpress the urge to curbstomp most people. Just look at this shit and tell me he's an intelligent being.

PLEASE CUT MY HEAD INTO CHUNKS, NO WAIT, LET ME PAY YOU FOR IT, LET ME SHOW THE WORLD, LET ME GLORIFY MY MEDIOCRITY, BASK IN MY FOLLY

At the end of the day, people should be fighting in this world. For their families, for love, for a cause.
But I can simply not get behind someone or something that's battle is to forward it's image for the sake of recognition and mass acceptance.

Fuck tattoos and 99% of body modifications. Coming from a 22 yo with two tats, currently being removed.
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 1211x1264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 1211x1264px
How about the idea of a tattoo just to draw some attention away from my massive scar?
>>
>>38091698
3deep5me
>>
>>38091702
Incorporate the scar into the tattoo
>>
>>38091702
it draws attention to it dude. Don't want two ugly things on your chest. Damage control, don't amp it up.
>>
>>38091702
you should incorporate the scar.

Have a Pong paddle either side and a ball in the middle.
>>
>>38091702
get lesnars belly sword. perfect fix.

also what happened
>>
>>38091702
Make your scar into a zipper.
>>
>>38091003
I know only one person in my company with a tattoo, and he's from New Zealand, so it has cultural relevance to him.
>>
>>38091422
>too stupid to understand English

Do you have any tattoos?
>>
>>38090413
guy on the right is turning into a nigger
>>
>>38090413

How can one shitty lo-res image contain so much body dysmorphia?
>>
>>38091802
i'm guessing you have many, because the words were the only English thing used in that...remark.
>>
>>38091698

Charles Manson was carved swastikas into his skull before it was cool.
>>
>>38091826
You've further illustrated the point. Mental illness and body modifications for "beauty's" sake go hand in hand.
>>
>>38091841
you've further illustrated the point, lack of body modification is a sure sign of being a boring cunt. Go take Othello and India out instead of relying on the nanny.
>>
>>38091825
A 5 year old could have understood that. I'll spell it out for your little brain.

A tattood female fucks on the first date. I take advantage of this, like many people who know this do.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 550x535px
>>38090413
>tfw can't get a good job because of a poor decision I made when I was young
>>
>>38091900
I'd bet money that you've never even seen a vagina that wasn't through a computer screen.
>>
>>38091698
fuck breh my toes are curling imagining running my fingers on that shit
>>
>>38090826
protip: people who have been to combat don't brag about having been to combat
>>
>>38091910
Do you have a face/hand/neck tattoo? If not you'll be fine.
>>
>>38090434
Facebook -not even once.
>>
>>38091698
it's just selfish really. All-about-me syndrome. Fuck like this need psychiatric assistance.
>>
>>38090413
Not gonna lie those tatoos that completely cover the arm are pretty cool. Im considering one just for my right arm so gains can still be shown on my left.
>>
>>38091900
bruh, you might want to look at the comments you were replying to.

you were responding to the guys talking about Vets getting fucked over.
>>
>>38091867
are you on drugs and/or have body mods? You make no sense son, sit down.
>>
>>38091940
No. Employers still won't hire me.
>>
>>38091702

AB CRACK
>>
>>38091998
Probably because you have no skills. Most employers don't care about tattoos unless you're trying to work at a day care or some shit.
>>
>>38091997
if you couldn't understand that, mummy and daddy wasted their money on your education didn't they Tarquin?
>>
>>38092018
No I'm very skillful. Can you not get a good job either because you have tattoos?
>>
>>38092044
That's the thing, me and anyone I know who has tattoos has never had a problem getting work. So you're full of shit, or making excuses senpai.
>>
>>38092058
So you do have tattoos?
>>
>>38092058
anybody can pump gas and be a wage slave
>>
>>38090893
depends on where you live and what your tats are. Here in Portland no one gives someone's tattoos a second thought. Or even a first thought.
>>
>>38090413
official degenerate list:
tattos
vaping
basketball shorts in the gym

anyone else care to add?
>>
File: nanomachines.jpg (150KB, 1272x708px) Image search: [Google]
nanomachines.jpg
150KB, 1272x708px
>>38090413
>guy on the right
>>
>>38092169
sorry, new fag. What's wrong with basketball shorts in the gym? Sweat?

Pokemon Go Players
>>
>>38092169
guages
>>
>>38090650

Is ur bf stuck in ur asshole permanently after he fucks u??? Don't be a retard
>>
>>38092192
fucking lmao
>>
>>38092169
watching/talking about weeb shit/children's cartoons in public
>>
>>38090413
I thought about getting one when I was younger. Was dating an older woman who had several and was always pressuring me to get one but I could never decide what I wanted

Now I'm 30 and thank god every time I see a low-life with tats that I didn't take the plunge.

pretty sure Olivia's dead.
>>
>>38090679
whatever it takes to distract from that guy's fucking neck and shoulders.
>>
>>38092181
>What's wrong with basketball shorts in the gym?
It causes autists to think you have autism.
>>
>>38090592

It's called a blackout tattoo
>>
>>38090434

I get called a fucking gay loser by other tatted people for have 4 large video game related tattoos. I just laugh internally that I'm a software engineer who's employer doesn't care, and they have shitty fast food/other service jobs and bitch about discrimination. Maybe if you wanted your cool bald eagle and tribal, you shouldn't have chosen a career path where you have to interface with the general public every day. This also applies to those nigger ear gauges
>>
>>38090484

Isn't this what feminists say about consent stuff?
>>
>>38091937

>be veteran(you)
>brag about not bragging

kys I mean it, fucking scum piece of shit.
>>
>>38091185
Why is that
>>
>>38091185
Why
>>
>>38091010
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0QKkdgKHH7Q
>>
it's unbelievable how small minded people are on this board. i'm an aircraft mechanic, make upwards of 75k a year and i have visible tattoos. i go to metal shows, and i constantly meet tatted dudes in their 30s who are well off, some married, some with kids, some own their own business.. i swear it's like you guys have home gyms and never ever go outside. like, i dont give a fuck if you think tats are ugly, thats your opinion, i have mine; but straight up denying reality and pretending like people with tats cant get a job or are stupid when there is PLENTY of proof of the opposite? thats a sign of mental illness.
>>
>>38091120

What's next, an Anita Sarkeesian tweet?
>>
>>38090413
I have a full back tattoo and quarter sleeves and I work on Wall Street. I know a few other people that do too, they just know how to keep it hidden. The face/neck tattoo types are the real degenerates.
>>
>>38091306

Niggers hate them
>>
>>38091350

Sure is summer
>>
>>38091405

Scarification is where it's at
>>
>>38091937
this
>>
>>38092893
cringe

kys
>>
>>38092906
Not an argument
>>
>>38090413
yes
>>
>>38091998

Specify why
>>
I just don't understand getting them. I've never seen a tattoo that looks good, except a native Polynesian cultural one, and some of the head tattoos of the ancient Vikings (ie Ragnar in Vikings with the tattoo on the side of the shaved head). Most of the ones I've seen that look cool are because they have a strong cultural affiliation. Can someone show me a good looking tattoo? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>38090413
Tattoos show low impulse control and a lack of self caring

Typically indicative of a lower average IQ as well
>>
File: axl_rose_tattoo-1.jpg (87KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
axl_rose_tattoo-1.jpg
87KB, 344x344px
>>38091570
The ultimate turn off for ever getting inked.
>>
>>38090826
No alphabet agency would take you covered in tattoos like that

>>38091204
It's better than most jobs out there these days
>>
>>38093105
That's what years of sun exposure will do to a tattoo. You have to take care of them, you have to get touch ups.
>>
>>38090413
Not if you look like MC Ride
>>
Nah white people being white. Yes, pure retardation
>>
>>38093313
This
>>
>>38090413
just fucking wow
>>
>>38092192
keksimus
>>
>>38093127
>no alphabet agency will take you covered in tats like that

check out this fucking guy
>>
>>38091354
>>38091351

I have no tattoos, but these threads are always 70% people talking shit about tattoos. I don't understand how you could be so triggered/feel so strongly about what other people do with their bodies
>>
>>38094385
>I don't understand how you could be so triggered/feel so strongly about what other people do with their bodies

What are you doing on /fit/?
>>
>>38091927
Yep. Also wondering if he/she/they know that there are three swastikaflowers growning out of that ear.
>>
File: 111111.jpg (113KB, 2000x1126px) Image search: [Google]
111111.jpg
113KB, 2000x1126px
Would you the ayylmaofu?
>>
>>38092883
someones gotta clean up all those starbucks cups tossed to the street in a rage i suppose, congrats dude keep it up
>>
>>38095497
Just to have done it.
Hopefully she would be a good time and not just a lazy unimaginative bore like most body mod skanks.
>>
>>38090484
laser removal rtard
>>
>>38095813
or she clearly has issues and you didnt pay heed to the obvious warning signs and wind up having her shit all over you and give you hep A with her biting fetish
>>
>>38091476
> look at me everyone I was molested as a child!
>>
File: 3Bq0wOl.jpg (100KB, 660x898px) Image search: [Google]
3Bq0wOl.jpg
100KB, 660x898px
>work in systems/analytics, good pay, benefits.
>many tattoos, all black, abstract
>nobody in the office gives a shit, but they are easily covered when I want to represent the company well in a multi-branch meeting

If your tattoos keep you from getting a job, then that job is probably some service-level garbage anyway.

If you can't cover your tattoos in business casual, you might've gone too far.

I know a few trashy folk on my facebook posting those "would you hire someone with tattoos?", and it's some nasty pic of a gauged out scene model wearing a tie. Yea they complain, but it's not their trashy tats that are the problem. Zero significant education, zero skills. Always.

I also know quite a few very successful friends with reasonable tattoos, that they can also cover up when needed. And show off at the beach.

Not really a lot of in-betweeners tho. Either trashy people with tattoos, or interesting/successful people with tattoos.
>>
>>38090413
> Being this triggered by others life choices that don't effect you in the slightest

Y-yeah... they're the retarded ones

I'm sorry inked up Chad stole the woman in your life. You mom has needs though
>>
>>38090413
Was gonna get a tattoo after taking 5g of Shrooms and then realized how stupid it was because saw some girl on Facebook post some tatoo she got done and realized people only get tattoos to feel validated. I'll probably get one hidden but something with DMT imagery.
>>
>>38090826
What unit? And pics or it never happened
>>
>>38090413
I've got a dante's inferno tattoo on my calf, a gravity's rainbow tattoo on my upper left arm, and a kierkegaard quote on my chest.
My employer can't see any of it.
Fuck you gun do whyte boi.
>>
>>38096291
you should also get a tattoo of spectacles half down your nose so you always look like you're looking over your glasses at all the plebs
>>
>>38091570
Shit literally looks like skin cancer after.
>>
They are great for spotting dumb people.
>>
>>38091382
Laser removal is expensive and can take months.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 236x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 236x348px
Implying women don't literally gush over this
>>
>>38090826
>I'm an intelligence analyst at the FagBI and i post about it on anonymous cartoon porn imageboards
>>
>>38090710
Devolving into green text? Keep being mad, nobody cares.
>>
>>38090826
Blaha it's time to stop posting
>>
File: Ryan-Terry-Fitness-Model.jpg (245KB, 1269x1907px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan-Terry-Fitness-Model.jpg
245KB, 1269x1907px
>>38096419
Implying the ink has anything to do with women gushing over that
>>
>>38095877
>implying her bite would give me hep A
>and not transform me into a fellow creature of the night
>>
File: 1463465607863.jpg (65KB, 270x551px) Image search: [Google]
1463465607863.jpg
65KB, 270x551px
You know what quite honestly I fucking hate you guys if this thread was made 5 years ago everyone wouldn't be bashing tattoos, but right now the cool edgy thing on 4chan to do is to be pro-establishment, fuck you guys you're a bunch of cookie cutter dirt bags who all go with the (4chan) flow

I remember I used to go on /b/ and there where tattoo threads every now and then but now if anyone talks about tattoos on 4chan they get a bunch of negative comments

there's nothing wrong with getting a tattoo on your shoulder(s), chest, or back as long as you have muscle to back it up
>>
File: yay i win.jpg (43KB, 584x395px) Image search: [Google]
yay i win.jpg
43KB, 584x395px
>>38096990
welcome to the World of Trends! remember, whats fashionable today might look retarded tomorrow, so stay away from permanent disfiguring shit, kids! dye your hair or wear a skirt, and keep those tattoos under your shirt!
>>
File: 16576shawn_michaels-smiling-wwe.png (166KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
16576shawn_michaels-smiling-wwe.png
166KB, 424x318px
>>38096990
>fuck you guys you're a bunch of cookie cutter dirt bags who all go with the (4chan) flow
t. turboautist with a yotsuba tat
>>
File: tomkek.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tomkek.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>38096004
>If your tattoos keep you from getting a job, then that job is probably some service-level garbage anyway.

Kek

>Mfw my work is hiring people for one of the biggest design companies in my country and I reject candidates because of tattoos.

It's not about the job itself, it's about the perception of the people who give you that job. I work in a "hip" environment, but I have the power to give you a job and I hate tattoos with passion.
>>
>>38096990
>be pro-establishment

jesus christ kid, how deluded are you?
>>
>>38090679
didn't even shave the area...
>>
>>38097071
i agree with you sir, people with tattoos have some sort of shitty attitude where they dont care what anyone else thinks, which makes them the worst fucking people to work with. have fun in a collaborative environment working with barfy blobby tattoo freak rolling his eyes and refusing to conform to the job
>>
>>38090484
>Never do something that can not be undone.

UNDO THIS
>>
>>38090413
I never understood the logic in asserting and displaying my individuality by doing something everyone else is doing.

>Hurr durr if they have meaning
There's better ways to pay homage to milestones than self-mutilation.

Besides, I'm a mixed martial artist; not having shit ink all over me makes me stand out.
>>
>>38091555
checked and this
>>
>>38090413
Tattoo's are for impulsive people
>>
>>38090413
yes
>>
>>38091684
>my bloodline is still intact
>american
>Woden

keep dreaming pal
>>
File: 1469739120476.png (3MB, 1090x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1469739120476.png
3MB, 1090x1074px
no tattoos are form of literal tribal expressionism so in a way yes lower iq individuals are more likely to get a lot, But I have seen lots of stem majors with tattoos that said dumb shit like science! or had a nes controller or light gun or some shit, its just showing people ahead of time what tribe you identify with in a modern setting.
I.E.
>4,000 bc, you have to identify hunters from another tribe from far away
>your tribe uses bands on the face theirs uses bands on the arms or stomach, and other individual tattoos
it makes it easier to identify someone like this, its just another sort of individual expression that stuck with society because just like different types of clothes that are unnecessary it marks you as an "individual" in your mind making it easier for your ego to identify with your self.
>>
>have tats
>few, in easy to cover places
>doing a PhD in medicinal pharmacing

Daily reminder that all kind of people exist, in all kind of settings, and that generalization is a retarded concept as statistics mean nothing to the individual.
>>
>>38090826
Is that my boy Hemmingway?
>>
>>38090413
Man the guy on the right instead of becoming mutant, he's slowly becoming a nigger.
I bet he steals mutant gene from the mutant left.
>>
>>38097250
>and that generalization is a retarded concept as statistics mean nothing to the individual.
>what are averages
>what is propability

Nobody is saying every person with a tattoo is a braindead moron, just like not every person who smokes will die of lung cancer.

That doesn't mean that it isn't more propable that a person with tattoo's has an average or lower IQ.
>>
>>38097376
>Nobody is saying every person with a tattoo is a braindead moron

Dude are you even reading the thread?
>>
>>38097472
I am
>>
>>38097486
Well check it out again because most responses are
>hurr durr if you have tattoos you're an unemployable showoff piece of shit
or along those lines. Also I think you didn't get my first post, of course as an individual you make up for the statistical analysis of the population but the statistics themselves do not shape your personal case, as in you affect them but they do not affect you.
>>
File: 1457695279061.jpg (370KB, 1708x974px) Image search: [Google]
1457695279061.jpg
370KB, 1708x974px
>>38091702
Spend the money getting plastic surgery to fix the scar.

That just looks like bad surgery. What happened? Got stabbed while on holiday and Mexico and a donkey stictched you up?
>>
>>38097509
BTFO kys
>>
>>38097200
no shit, is your moms last name Woden too? you know bloodlines run on both sides of the family, and if your parents arent from vikingland then you're a mutt like the rest of us
>>
>>38097825
top post m8, stay mad
>>
>>38097896
not an argument
>>
>>38090413
not as retarded as spending time and thought debating how much you hate something that other people do that does not concern you at all.
it's like hating on polyamoric relationships or people who skydive. why would anyone care?
>>
File: 1418166705005.png (191KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1418166705005.png
191KB, 400x400px
>>38090413
>tattoos are basically writting in nigger on your body
>>
>>38091354
>these are the people that give advice on /fit/
>>
>>38097579
>implying luimarco isnt natty
>>
>>38090413
I was gonna get a tattoo of the date my dad was diagnosed with brain cancer and and a line along where the tumour grew does that make a degenerate /fit/?
>>
>>38098397

prolly gonna redo the arms in white. seems like he's in the process of laying the nigger canvas
>>
>>38090484
That's the dumbest shit I've ever read... I'm actually stupider from having read it
>>
What about tats as a conversation starter.
>Grill comes up to you
>I like your tat, what is it?
Without the tat there might not be as easy of an opening to start a convo. What do you think bros?
>>
>>38090506
" you have no right for tattoos " spoken like a true fucking retard
>>
>>38090826
Lol you are like manlets, always passive aggressive and you always try to point out stuff that makes you somehow not inferior

Assuming this story isn't made up, which I guess it is, it's not a good story anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 504x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 504x640px
Yes, I'm covered in them and literally am retarded.
>>
>>38090413
I have exact same shoes as the faggot on the right.

I use them as everyday wear tho
>>
>>38092883
Credit card fraud is not exactly what I have in mind when someone tells me they work at Wallstreet but hey, why not
>>
>>38090688
Uninteresting people... Like virtually every musician and artist who ever lived kind of people... Kill yourself you fucking moron
>>
>>38090688
What shade of brown is the sweater vest you're wearing right now?
>>
>>38096990
Everyone and their mom has a a fucking tattoo nowadays
PSA: You're not a rebel anymore, CEOs run around parading their esoteric shit inks
>>
>>38092252
He says on an anime website
>>
>>38098787
Why It doesn't make you deeper, it doesn't make your dad's death more meaningful, it doesn't make you love him more. Tattoos are retarded, if he is important than he will stay with you, all a tattoo does is scream for attention and validation
>>
>>38094385
>>>/leddit/
>>
The child is amoral. To us the Papuan is also amoral. The Papuan slaughters his enemies and devours them. He is no criminal. If, however, the modern man slaughters and devours somebody, he is a criminal or a degenerate. The Papuan tattoos his skin, his boat, his oar, in short, everything that is within his reach. He is no criminal. The modern man who tattoos himself is a criminal or a degenerate. There are prisons where eighty percent of the inmates bear tattoos. Those who are tattooed but are not imprisoned are latent criminals or degenerate aristocrats. If a tattooed person dies at liberty, it is only that he died a few years before he committed a murder.
The urge to ornament one's face, and everything within one's reach is the origin of fine art. It is the babble of painting.
>>
>>38091733
>>38091910
Ironic your sad pepe has the same facial tattoo of a guy who has more money than you'll ever see in your life
>>
>>38092018
Pretty much this right here, I've only had one employer ever say anything about my tattoos and it went along the lines of " wow you are covered huh? Nice artwork, but Could you wear long sleeves when dealing with the older customers?? Thanx" worked there for over 6 yrs... Irl no one gives a shit
>>
File: received_10157222486005254.jpg (136KB, 1356x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_10157222486005254.jpg
136KB, 1356x2048px
>>38093052
Lol. I'll bite. What people consider "good" varies. There's a bunch of different styles of tattoos too: classical (american), dotwork, realistic/portrait, tribal...... I really like mine, not sure if others will think it's "good". Had it done 2 weeks ago, healed up quite nicely.
>>
>>38092855
Lol. It's mighty summer up in /fit/.

Bunch of teenage plebbit edgelords who depend on mommy for their daily tendie ration are spewing shit on people who have the time and money to get tats (good ink costs $$$$$) instead of going to the gym to occupy themselves.

Stay mad newfags
>>
I don't really mind tattoos, but pretty much every person I know who has them nowadays is either a basic bitch with 0 personality or some guy that tries way too hard to be cool and edgy. Mostly people that instaboners from any kind of attention. Though, I have been thinking about getting one myself, but there's just isn't anything I care enough about to get a tattoo of.
>>
Isn't it a tad ironic that /fit/ worships Zyzz, who's tatted up, but claims that anyone with ink is a degenerate?
>>
>>38098787
>ask me how sad I am: the tattoo
>isn't my sad history and ability to feel emotions so hot?
>>
>>38097222
so we are back to its a shit way of expressing yourself because it's easier to put a picture on your body than develop an actual personality
>>
>>38091049
you could try leaving your house then
>>
>>38090413

yes /thread
>>
>>38099282
generalizing

but either way zyzz was idolized for his muscles. pretty sure he didn't bring up his tats much or at all. and if he did I would've said they are shit and it was a dumb choice.
>>
>>38097579
I like that pic, it's basically me.
>>
>>38090413
>>38099362
What are you saying? That Rich's bitch isn't a retard?
>>
Nigga so strong he got haki.
>>
>>38098787
Your dad probably hates tattoos btw
>>
File: just.jpg (34KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
34KB, 600x429px
>>38090413
>>
>>38090484
that's retarded advice
>>
>>38099651
kek
>>
>>38092634
I haven't been to combat. I was in during peacetime. That was in no way an attempted brag from me.

However, being in the infantry and working with a lot of people who were in Ramadi and Fallujah and shit, you learn that the people who have truly been through shit don't force it down your throat.
>>
>>38090413

LMAO. THOSE FUCKING ARM TATTOOS: HAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Wow what a hot topic tattoos are
>>
>>38090580
you.

we found the dumbass who got a tatooo!
>>
>>38090413
Not the ultimate form but probably the most visible form of retardation.
>>
File: 1468885347139.jpg (76KB, 523x929px) Image search: [Google]
1468885347139.jpg
76KB, 523x929px
>>38090826
>Intelligence Analyst
I wanna do that.

How do I do that?

I wanna be an Intelligence Analyst. Maybe an Intelligence Gatherer too. And the waterboardenings
>>
>>38090826
My boy Hemmingway
>>
Not always. It depends what its about.
I got a tattoo of my dads name on my bicep.
>>
>>38094385
>I don't understand how you could be so triggered/feel so strongly about what other people do with their bodies
>on /fit/
If you don't want body advice, get out.
>>
>>38092412
>database reporter office drone here

Where do you work, if I may ask? (you can be vague) Just curious because my bosses don't care either. I wore long-sleeved collar shirts until I realized no one gave a fuck, so then I went full casual mode. Then again, we're not a corporate business so it's a little more relaxed work environment.
>>
>>38091698
>Gets some shitty tattoos as a teenagers after making bad decisions
>"hurr all people who get tattoos are attention-seeking shitheads who are gonna regret it"

hahahahaHAHAHA don't blame other people because you couldn't be a responsible adult like 99% other people when it comes to making permenant decisions and get in inoffensive tattoo in a spot your clothes will cover
>>
>girlfriend gets tattoo on back
>me: "oh thats a weird spot to get it, no one will really ever be able to see it"
>her: "oh im not getting it for other people im getting it for myself"
>mfw she literally cant see it without contorting her body in super human ways
I don't get this whole "i got my tattoo for me/my enjoyment
>>
File: 1.jpg (53KB, 552x687px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
53KB, 552x687px
>>38090484
I do this stuff like every hour, even more actually.
>>
File: laugh .png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
laugh .png
1MB, 912x905px
>>38102603
saved. was not expecting that.
>>
>>38090413
how do you not get ink poisoning from that?
>>
File: 1467656959527.png (330KB, 3520x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1467656959527.png
330KB, 3520x1324px
>>38091491
>>
File: hqdefault-6.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-6.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>38091476
>I'll post a 1 in a million tattooed model that never worked a fair day of their life to prove that the average person with tattoos is equally successful
>oh, what do you mean "all those models without tattoos that also get bare pussy"?
You really showed everyone.
>>
>>38103441
My boss is covered in tattoos and makes like 100k a year managing a grocery store. Are you kids really this beta?
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (40KB, 614x400px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
40KB, 614x400px
>>38103786
>being this desperately retarded
Tripfag's point was that tattoos mean fuckall when getting laid
>>
File: jerigoat3.gif (2MB, 162x149px) Image search: [Google]
jerigoat3.gif
2MB, 162x149px
>>38103786
I have an elephant's head currently shrinking in a jar of unspecified substances that is in my fridge.
I got that head by personally decapitating a 222t heavy elephant, which so happened to still be dressed in a space suit because it just landed in an UFO near my location at that point.
Afterwards, a bunch of dwarf niggers jumped out of the bushes and started praising me while taking turns at sucking my 16" cock. They also fondled with my balls that were then the size of football balls, and then dressed them nicely in preparation for the ritual of extracting my sperm to impregnate their dwarf tribal women via in vitro to produce half-perfect offspring with my perfect seed of life.

I am currently a happy legend in disguise, a father of over a thousand happy half-perfect children and a regular 4chan browser.

In other words, get a fucking clue.
>>
>>38096291
>no DFW tattoo

No discernable taste
>>
File: 1352205568932.jpg (20KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
1352205568932.jpg
20KB, 400x290px
>>38090826
blaha the post
>>
How to be a loser?
Its simple.
Make a tatoo.
>>
>>38091137
Because not everyone bases their life on how successful they are
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.