[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i recognize a girl with potential high test future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 20151102-piercebrosnan.jpg (51KB, 630x411px) Image search: [Google]
20151102-piercebrosnan.jpg
51KB, 630x411px
How can i recognize a girl with potential high test future?
>>
Poor Pierce Brosnan. You're so handsome! You deserve better...
>>
>>38089605
Didn't know james bond was such a submissive beta
>>
Look at her mom
>>
>>38089605
go look through the kindergarten classes window.
>>
>>38089690
This.
>>
>>38089690
/thread
All chromosomes are x, look at her mom or her grandmother (paternal). She can only look like one or a mixture of both.
>>
>>38089690
My mom's an endocrinologist. Half of her patients are fatties trying to fix their "hormonal issues". She's always told me that if I wanted to see how a girl would turn out in 20 years, I should just check her mom.
>>
>>38092059
>grandma is 88, still pretty healthy and thin
>mother is overweight
>>
File: conditioning.jpg (308KB, 1894x728px) Image search: [Google]
conditioning.jpg
308KB, 1894x728px
>>
File: SkHWWCh.jpg (83KB, 522x826px) Image search: [Google]
SkHWWCh.jpg
83KB, 522x826px
>>38089605
pay attention to see if she explicitly cares about what she eats or expresses thoughts about moderation ("oh, we ate out two days in a row, let's take it easy...")

if not, she's gonna blow m8, the "gonna make it" mindset is extremely important and better if she starts out with it rather than having to adopt it to lose weight
>>
>>38092059
Did you pass grade 10 biology? Brb a woman's father passes 0 genetics to her
>>
Look at her shoulders
>>
>>38093113
LOLOLOLOL Did YOU pass high school biology?

You receive an X chromosome from your mom, and either an X or Y chromosome from your dad, depending on whether you're a dude or a girl. Not to count 50% of the rest of the DNA.

>>38092426

I think the mom thing has more to do with nutrition habits and general mindset. Mothers generally have more power over food choices. There's also evidence that hat the mother eats during pregnancy and lactation influences the baby's food preferences later in life.
>>
>>38093113
b8ing this hard.

>>38092426
I wouldn't worry about it too much, almost everything is determined by a lifetime of nutrition anyways. That's why couples that eat the same food and do the same hobbies tend to look more and more alike over the years.
I had a girlfriend with a fat mom and that bitch is 30 and still as skinny as she was when she was in highschool.
Having a fat mom just means if she lets herself go she will probably reach fatness that much faster.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.