[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cardio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1469510004453.jpg (69KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
1469510004453.jpg
69KB, 550x733px
Hey /fit/

What are some good alternatives to running? I've been doing some Tabata circuits, and they seem to work fine, but I want to diversify my training a little.

>inb4: cardio kills your gains
>inb4: hurrr durr sex hihihi
>>
>>38088462
Cycling, swimming, rowing are all good
>>
>>38088462
put your car in neutral and push it around

100% serious
>>
Biking is nice
>>
Cardio kills y...

Oh, dang, you said inb4 that, so I guess I can't legally say that. Fuck me. You win this round, anon, but one day, in another thread, when you least expect it, BAM, I'll be there to explain in a snarky tone that cardiovascular exercise can be counterproductive towards building muscle.
>>
>>38088480

I could probably push it 4ft
>>
>>38088480
>try this
>everybody keeps asking if I need any help

Why are they trying to steal my gains /fit/?
>>
>>38088513
'tis the law of /fit/, my dear Anon

>>38088480
I live in the city AND I'm a broke fuck, so no car. There's a park nearby, so I've been considering pulling/pushing a sled around.
>>
Cycling
>>
>>38088462
Arc trainer is super easy on the joints and if you go hard mode burns like 1200 calories an hour.

I hate the elliptical because I'm tall and the stride length seems awkward for me, but it's good for some people.

Cycling is ok, but kind of easy since you don't support your bodyweight.

Aerobic rowing. Dunno about swimming, I suck at it.

Hiking is great for building endurance and the variation and balance/stability aspect helps keep you from getting injured.

Probably most other outdoor sports too like kayaking, mountaineering, etc.
>>
>>38088462
Try to runstart your motorcycle a few times . Serious

You push it from the side:works core and upper body. You need to get 250kg moving: works legs. You need decent momentum and push really hard when you release clutch.

Its hiit and fucking awesome. Plus you can do it topless and with some oil grease on you: wet panties all around.
>>
Try deadmills, run on a treadmill when it's turned off- proper intense
>>
>>38088647
then push somebody elses car

not gonna make it
>>
>>38091239
Has clearly never been to a major city

What's even the point of making it?
>>
>>38088462

Stairs. Find the tallest building you can use them in, and go for it. For faster times, you want to double-step as long as humanly possible, and use the rail to pull once your breath is a raspy desert of woe.
>>
>>38088462
Most of these suggestions are more anaerobic than aerobic... fit couldn't run at any speed for 10 minutes.
>>
>>38088641
Crab ass niggas
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.