[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get rid of these fucking stretchmarks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (253KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253KB, 1280x960px
how to get rid of these fucking stretchmarks?
>>
>>38087480
Derma roller
Vitamin C Serum
Amlactin Lotion
Cold water showers
Bio Oil

Worked for me
>>
>>38087480
You don't. They'll become scar tissue over time and be a lot lighter so they won't be as noticeable, but they aren't going away.
>>
>>38087684

Neat im going to try this. Thank you anon.
>>
>>38087480
Just to set your expectations appropriately, you can't. It's permanent. They're scars.
>>
Wear them with pride dude, you literally made so many gains that your skin broke.
>>
File: Kristina Nicole.jpg (84KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Kristina Nicole.jpg
84KB, 1000x667px
>>38087684
I heard dermaroller and time heals it...
>>
File: goal body.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
goal body.webm
2MB, 960x540px
keep em
>>
>>38088075
I'll be honest dude, most of the repairs I've made almost entirely due to the fucking dermaroller and it is criminal that when the cosmetics industry churns out something useful it gets drowned out in a sea of garbage products. I'm not suggesting anything miraculous but the weight I lost in the span of time I lost had me on the path of looking like a deflated balloon. Now I've just got some scar patches. Not bad.

If you dermaroll get the vitamin c serum and some kind of moisturizer. Bio oil isn't a magic product, I just started using it way back and haven't really wanted to switch. Any sort of skin oil is going to give you the same effects. Amlactin is great but don't use it after you dermaroll because you'll just irritate the skin.
>>
>>38088149

What kind of dermaroller do you have?
>>
File: why.png (345KB, 1014x1035px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
345KB, 1014x1035px
>mfw first stretch mark on fupa from weight loss appears
>already have disgusting marks on thighs and ass
>>
File: tfwyouwillneverbebeautiful.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
tfwyouwillneverbebeautiful.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
How to get rid of these stretch marks?
>>
This thread is bullshit, you can't get rid of stretch marks.

They are fucking scars, do you ever get rid of scars ? And worse, they are BIG scars, the skin ripped appart. You will never get rid of them, they might change color to be less noticable but they will always be there.

End the bullshit memes and deal with it
>>
>>38088975
Lasers can do it. Research before concluding so quickly.
>>
>>38088975
>This thread is bullshit, you can't get rid of stretch marks.
I really wish I took pictures of my marks before and after. Yes they're scars, but scars can fade bruh.
>>
File: 1464627380580.jpg (45KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1464627380580.jpg
45KB, 550x397px
>stretch marks on one arm from being a fatass
>not on the other arm

>tfw i'll never be symmetrical
>>
>>38089070
Lasers might hide them, but they aren't going to magically replace the scar tissue with the original tissue.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.