[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Fighting Styles For The Street

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Kickboxing and knowing how to throw knees and elbows is my choice.

>inb4 BJJ
>As soon as you hit the ground on the street, you are getting your head kicked in by 5 cunts.

I would rather punch some teeth and boot some ribs.
Worst case is 5 lads starts punching me at once and i would have to run. Better than getting your brains stomped out i reckon.

What's your opinion /fit/?
>>
>>38086456

Anything but boxing is a bad pick.
>>
>>38086456
Gunslinging. Also peper spray.
>>
>>38086456

The things that work the best are just learning how to strike and get punched or avoid getting punched

Also, learn when to run away.
>>
>>38086474
I thought the same but with kickboxing learn how to kick which is useful
>>
>>38086456
I don't think any traditional martial art is suitable for the street. I'm not trying to be edgy here (and i dont have any fighting training so I could be wrong). The only thing that works in the street is street fighting, nothing is off limits. It's all well and good to accept that any fighter with any training will likely take on one person and succeed, but then you have 12 of his mates and another 6 onlookers who think you're an asshole who join in. At that point your ass had better leave fast or you're waking up in the hospital. Weapons are superior to fighting but carry a huge risk. You either paralyse people with overwhelming force, or cause them to draw their own weapons and then someone gets REALLY fucked up.
>>
If it isn't a 1v1 or a 1v2 max, the ancient Japanese martial art of running away.
>>
>>38086510

Good luck pulling off a kick when someone is swinging like a monkey at you
>>
Don't live in a shithole jitsu
Don't be a cunt fu
Parkour
boxing/mt + bjj/judo/wrestling
>>
>>38086522
It's more of a last resort, i would rather be punching, but you know if there's a good opportunity to bruise some ribs with a kick ill take it.
Kicking is stronger that punching but is more likely to get you taken to the ground but better than not knowing how to kick.
>>38086511
>The only thing that works in the street is street fighting, nothing is off limits.
This.
>>38086513
Little bit of this also
>>38086528
This as seasoning.
>>
stop forcing bjj, it's a meme
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.