[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images (8).jpg (13KB, 471x312px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
13KB, 471x312px
Trouble losing weight

89kg 164 cm male

Been dieting for almost 4 weeks lost weight first 2 weeks and struggled the third week and lost barely anything.

Ive been on 1500 cal first 2 weeks and on 1300 the last week.

Ive been checking my cal intake cause I lost weight first few weeks but it just slows down now

Ive been sleeping late recently but waking up late does this effect it?

Lost 5kg so far but most of it was the first 2 weeks
>>
>>38082987

normal. you will lose more in the first couple weeks because most of it will be water
>>
>>38082987

Build muscle, eat 1500 calories at the very least
>>
>>38082987
Normal, keep to it.
>5.3 feet
>uses non-american system
...are you manly tears?
>>
>>38082987
Some peoples bodies have a weird habit of holding excess water after weight loss, likely to give the skin time to become shrink accordingly.

Just chill m8, eat a 1500 diet. Its coming off, body is just holding water to compensate.
>>
>>38082987
>Been dieting for almost 4 weeks
You need to give it more time, you didn't become a fatass overnight. You won't solve it overnight.

>Ive been on 1500 cal first 2 weeks and on 1300 the last week.
Don't make diet changes so much. You need to give this WAAAY more time. You are making a classic fat mistake. Getting upset with results and changing your diet and routine haphazardly. This is a mistake.

>Ive been checking my cal intake cause I lost weight first few weeks but it just slows down now
You will swing up to 5lb in water weight in the opening two weeks.

>Lost 5kg so far but most of it was the first 2 weeks
5kg in 4 weeks is probably too fast. Also, what the fuck are you expecting, to wake up thin in 1 night? You have given it a single month and in reality 5kg is a fantastic outcome. The reason you lost most in the first two weeks was water weight.

Anon. Up the calories, I know you want to lose weight but the best diet is one you stick with. 1300 is unbearable and you are simply unable to hit protein and fat requirements with such a low number. Calculate your TDEE and go from there.
>>
>>38083196
>likely to give the skin time to become shrink accordingly.
What a dumb thing to say.
>>
>>38083184
>uses "american" system
can you count to potato?
>>
>>38083268
Do this
>>
>>38083166
>>38083184
>>38083196
>>38083268
>>38083138
Thanks, so its normal not to lose weight at all sometimes, I was worried there
>>
>>38082987
>>38083621
The sticky takes 20 minutes to read, fag.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.