[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no bench press Are you fucking kidding me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Anytime-Fitness.jpg (155KB, 1650x600px) Image search: [Google]
Anytime-Fitness.jpg
155KB, 1650x600px
>no bench press

Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>38081683
Is there a power rack? Because you can bench in a power rack, that's what I used to do when I went to Anytime.
>>
>>38081703
There's a smith machine and a squat rack.

The only bench in the place is in the free weight section.

Though it does have wheels, wouldn't moving it to the rack be a totally autistic thing to do? Seems to be where it is for a reason...
>>
>>38081738
Sorry, dumbbell* section
>>
File: squatrack.jpg (109KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
squatrack.jpg
109KB, 1000x1000px
>>38081738
>>38081749
When you say squat rack do you mean pic related or do you mean a power rack (google it if you're confused)? If it's a power rack then no, it's not autistic at all to move a bench over it's 100% fine.
>>
>>38081783
Power rack is what I'm referring to, my bad.

Well, in that case, I'm retarded.

Thanks for the knowledge though.
>>
>>38081783
I bench in the squat rack at anytime.
>>
>>38081920
No problem. The only problem with wanting to bench in the power rack is that if you go at busy times, everyone else probably also wants to squat or bench in the power rack.

When I went to Anytime I'd always just go at like midnight because that was the only time it would definitely be free.
>>
I just take up a power rack at like midnight and do all my lifts there
>>
>>38081949
>>38081963
>>38081976
thanks guys
>>
>>38081738
My tiny ass gym has the same shit, one smith machine and one barbell on a power rack. I do all my compound lifts in that rack and take it up for an hour at a time.

>that guy who does OHP in the squat rack
That's me, fuckers.
>>
While I'm at it, is doing deadlifts on the floor bad. There's no platform
>>
>>38082011
>>that guy who does OHP in the squat rack
This is just a meme, it's fine to do OHP in the squat rack.

At most gyms all the barbells are all either on benches, oly platforms, or squat/power racks, so where the fuck else are you gonna OHP?

Are you gonna move one out just to be able to say you're not OHPing in the rack even though nobody else can use it because there's no fucking barbell in it?
>>
>>38082028
It's fine. It's a little annoying in that you have to do the concentric portion more slowly because you can't just drop the weight without bumper plates and a platform, but as long as you lower the weight gently nobody should complain.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.