[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just read the stick. but there's so much letters and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1469548879814.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1469548879814.png
37KB, 658x662px
I just read the stick.

but there's so much letters and workout routines.
What is the most effective begginer workout routine that includes strenght building and cardio.

Natty shit only, also no gym because poorfag.
>>
You did not read the sticky, you're a fucking liar and you keep posting your stupid thread every week with the same stupid picture, the sticky literally answers your question, and you can't do shit without gym.
>>
goals?
>>
>>38077497
Certainly not with that attitude.
>>
>>38077497
>you can't do shit without gym
>is impossible to build weights using soda cans and concrete
lel
step it up sempai.
>>
>>38077607
>one ticket to snap city please
>>
>>38077640
>being so retarded you need to lift something like half a ton and injuring yourself
>sucking dicks
no thanks retard.

I do it for health and pick up girls, not for being a hot model to other homosexuals.
>>
>>38077476
>but there's so much letters
you will never make it
>>
>I just read the stick
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>38077674
>>38077607
>>38077476
>>>/r9k/ honestly man, you don't belong here.
>>
>>38077689
He read the sticky brah
>>
>>38077702
>I need to go to the gym to be touched in my private parts by other homos
>can't even train in your home
lol

this board is gay as fuck.
>>
>>38077728
>i'm too scared to go to the gym because i'm self conscious and afraid that people will laugh at my abnormal fat body
>thinking that getting big is something that is easy , or happens by accident or achievable by the likes of you

You wanna train in your home ? go ahead, but don't come and cry when you don't achieve anything and your diet fails, read the fucking sticky you retarded neckbeard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.