[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: johnny depp.jpg (179KB, 1200x785px) Image search: [Google]
johnny depp.jpg
179KB, 1200x785px
Hi /fit/

What drugs do you use that are not training related, and how do they affect/interfere with your training?
>>
Weed, but not before a workout

When I worked out, I would always feel a really nice buzz after cardio. They say burning fat activates THC because THC is stored in your fat cells.

Or something
>>
File: hehehe-cocaine_o_840562.jpg (40KB, 441x562px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe-cocaine_o_840562.jpg
40KB, 441x562px
>>38076995
I do ca-ca-cocaine

I'm pretty sure it's horrible for my health, but fun as shit. I wake up with horrific life ending hangovers, and I work out hard as fuck to try and "sweat it out". I'm pretty sure I'm just being a retard, and my heart might explode or something, but hands down the best time I have working out. The combination of the hangover of death, the cocaine in my system, the extra motivation, and the mean ass pump makes for a crazy euphoric experience, and I feel like a mother fucking warrior.
>>
File: Parasite found commonly in whey.gif (678KB, 200x156px) Image search: [Google]
Parasite found commonly in whey.gif
678KB, 200x156px
Kratom.

Basically has the effects of codeine but longer lasting and less addictive.

Just fucking awkward to get hold of now because of faggot UK blanket ban on anything considered a legal high. Even though kratom is so far away from the bullshit synthetic smoke shit.
>>
File: 1468406341422.jpg (9KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
1468406341422.jpg
9KB, 259x195px
MDMA and nitrous

I fucking love them and I won't do one without the other.

Every few months I vape a giant DMT rock
>>
Nowhere near as extreme as y'all
but I did Weed + Adderall + K2 together a few months ago and felt amazing.

It's usually just Weed + Adderall now, I can't enjoy Weed anymore without it.
>>
>>38078344
enjoy the holes in your brain from weed n speed'
>>
jonny depp's hair in Blow was legit 10/10
>>
Peruvian torch on my rest days for proper mind expansion
>>
I have been a heroin addict for years and am currently recovering. I used to browse /b/ a lot before and since I stopped injecting I found /fit/ and am considering going to the gym when I'll feel ready. This board is keeping me from getting back on the streets so I kinda have to thank you all even though you all are assholes like I am
>>
Used to smoke weed daily but not anymore, got too fat from the munchies. Kind of miss being high and listening to music though as gay as that is.
>>
File: 1467809477609.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467809477609.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>>38078700
Good on you
>>
>>38076995
weed few nights a week, I need it medicinally though for an auto immune disease but it's certainly not /fit/ related
Only at night, few hours before bed before vidya, a movie, tv series or stuff with gf.
Been lifting 5 years and smoking for 6, helps with bulks just have to exercise some self control and only have healthy foods available when on a cut. I don't know why people blame weed for eating shit on munchies, you shouldn't even have shit in your pantry for you to eat in the first place. Has little no effect on training or strength
>>
>>38077940

kratom sucks and you're a faggot

oxy or bust pussie
also fuck that gif. it's fake

to answer your question OP, smoke weed, do opiates. just take note of the opiates, they are very enhancing at first, but over time you will not want to do stuff without them. weed you dont have to worry about, that's nothing.

oxy is a great feeling drug, but just make sure you limit it to the weekends, or twice a week. its very easy to develop a daily habit because it's so good. and then you need more and more for the same buzz. matter of fact dont even start doing them if you dont think you can handle the knowledge. it's like I have never had sex on MDMA because i don't want that knowledge because it might ruin sex for when I'm not on the drug

you know what, just stick to weed, man. it's non addictive, no withdrawals, worst thing that can happen is you get too high and go to sleep

I'll tell you what a good buzz is though- pop an oxy, drink 3 beers, smoke a bowl, and top it off with a cigarrette and you will be buzzin warm n fuzzy mah nigga yeah
>>
A bottle or two of whisky throughout the week, sometimes three.

I've gotten home at 9pm, dropped 800mg of caffeine & 80mg of DMAA in my workout drink, done at 10:30pm, then at dinner & downed half of a fifth of 100 proof. Still legally drunk when I walk into work at 5-6am

Once lived like that for 4 straight months. Dropped massive amounts of body fat by eating clean 4x/day. Also made massive gains because I worked out every evening and was a invincible robot for those months
>>
>>38079885
Wow ok edgelord chill
>>
weed daily, doesnt interfere with gains

my heavy alcohol consumption every damn weekend however. and on top of that its not uncommon to git sweet on some mdma/coke/speed. this is not fucking good for my gains as i usually cant eat well at all the day after. cant stop it though, i love a good bender
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.