[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do normies like high test girls? There is one in my class and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: socialmedia.jpg (91KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
socialmedia.jpg
91KB, 760x760px
Do normies like high test girls?

There is one in my class and nobody seems interested in her. Usually girls considered remotely attractive deal with pic related.

To keep it /fit related when you say "I can bench my body weight" does that mean 1RM or for reps?
>>
Depends what you mean by high test
If she has fat arms, stomach and face, they won't get attention
If 90% of her fat is in her hips, ass and tits, she will get attention
>>
1. might be fat
2. normies generally do not autistically fawn over girls all the time
>>
Men only care about personnality, how can you be so shallow?
>>
They're intimidating, like tall girls

More than likely the reason black men are with them, stereotypically

People are attracted subconsciously to those that show attraction in them. Whites and Asians just don't have the same social interactions with those females
>>
>>38076229
this.

not many girls actually deal with pic related. the girls you see it happening to are generally strikingly attractive or actively seeking attention or both.

although I'm about a 4/10 so perhaps I'm biased.
>>
The only solution is to post a pic of her for us to judge if she's "high test" or just fat
>>
>>38076321
T O R O N T O
>>
>>38076321
>not many girls actually deal with pic related
I'm gonna call bullshit. Even the least attractive girls get beta male attention on social media.
>>
>>38076570
sure, a bit. men get told early on that their worth is somehow contingent on their success with women (hence "don't lift for girls" threads), so some believe it and shoot low.

all I'm saying is the average girl with 150 matches is a meme.
>>
there is no high test in normie world
it's an excuse for /fit/'s (ex) fatties to fap to their weird fetish of """"thicc"""" girls

also like >>38076229 already said, normies don't have real life waifus
if a girl is not interested in them they move on
>>
>>38076719
>too autistic to tell if she is interested
>too insecure to make a move and finally move on
What exercise should I do to fix this?
>>
I forget how autistic 4chan is at times.

When I was in Uni and a THICK girl walked into class with those tight yoga pants, you would see 200 heads turn at once. Everyone lots big tits and ass
>>
>>38076347
Seconding this
>>
>>38076794
I've been in college for longer than I should, I have never seen this happen. Guys can't even agree on what's attractive, never the less "200 heads" turning at once. You either go to some clown college or greatly exaggerating reality.
>>
>>38076779
>getting drunk together 1xf
failure either from making out or sitting awkwardly next to eachother and not talking ever again
>>
>>38076779
Get to know her as a friend. Don't worry about "making moves", just talk to her like a human. I personally never find guys that attractive until I get to know.who they are first
>>
>>38076852
Oh God no, don't do this. You obviously don't know this person well, and a scheme like that could put you in jail on rape accusations for all you know. Plus they may not even remeber what happened, or regret it later. Bad idea overall
>>
>>38076890
Oh I forgot about murica rights.
You're right. Only do this when you're an eurofag.
>>
>>38076969
You're pathetic if you require alcohol to get into a girls pants. Real men don't need to trick women into having sex.
>>
>>38076991
If you don't understand just how fucked up modern US girls then I don't know what to say to you, seriously all autism memery aside they are objectively shit and even chads from other countries admit it
>>
>>38076991
I never said I needed it.
The guy said he's to insecure to make a move. Obviously having a drink together helps, fucking fedora fag
>>
>>38077013
>is the male version of an angry bitter lesbian tumblr feminist
>expects decent females to be attracted to him
Top kek, its like asking Julius to marry drinkwater.
>>
>>38077023
>obviously having a drink helps
>obviously
Obviously it doesn't. Its a crutch for those who lack normal social graces and rationality.
>fedora fag
And someone is OBVIOUSLY butthurt
>>
File: ae9e95bb33e63c3e9ede44fd0a4319d0.jpg (121KB, 736x1007px) Image search: [Google]
ae9e95bb33e63c3e9ede44fd0a4319d0.jpg
121KB, 736x1007px
bit ambiguous saying high test but if youre referring to girls like pic related then ya sure
>>
File: High test.jpg (14KB, 236x345px) Image search: [Google]
High test.jpg
14KB, 236x345px
>>38077092
This is high test faggot
>>
>>38076145
high test is a meme that was promoted by fat girls
>>
File: da high test.jpg (129KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
da high test.jpg
129KB, 640x640px
>>38078768
If you're not attracted to >>38078744
you're an actual low test faggot
>>
>>38077087
kys senpai
>>
>>38077087
*tips*
>>
File: 1469597115538.jpg (400KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1469597115538.jpg
400KB, 750x937px
B r e h s
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.