[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minced meat and shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So Im starting to lift again, and Im wondering about my diet plan.

I will eat 4 times a day and take creatine and whey protein powder.
Im also a huge friend of minced meat. Does it have the nutrient values that I need for building muscle or should I replace it with some other meat.

I also need help with the creatine and protein intake.
I weigh 76 kg and Im 189 cm tall, how much of each should I take in powder form each day. Assuming that I work out once every two days.
>>
>>38075069
>76 kg and Im 189 cm tall

super skelly mode?
>>
>>38075096
Nope, I lost 10 kg in the last month because I hiked 10km per day and didnt have enough to eat.
My muscles are actually hidden behind fat.
>>
>>38075155
Well it just seemed a little bit little for you, but yea, I also eat minced meat. There is nothing wrong with it, it has enough proteins inside of it to be relevant. Plus its easier to find versions of it without additives, cancer causing preservatives. Minced meat, if you find a good source for it, is also pretty top tier food.

For the rest, the sticky will help you. And for protein, just keep above 0.8grams per lean bodyweight kg to make gainz.
>>
>>38075206
Thanks dude.
>>
>>38075211
no problem, also you can go to 1.2 grams per lean kg of bodyweight if you feel like it. Just dont go crazy and above 300 grams of proteins and it doesnt even really matter that much until then.
>>
>Does it have the nutrient values that I need for building muscle or should I replace it with some other meat.
Meat protein is generally less digestible than dairy and soy protein. But it's still decent.

As for the nutrient content of ground beef, virtually all of the nutrients are in the muscle, not the fat. The fat is basically empty calories - as well as being bad for your health. However, lean beef is expensive. That is why many people consume poultry instead of red meat.

Beef is an excellent source of zinc and heme iron. It also contains other compounds like carnosine, carnitine, etc. which may have slight beneficial effects in fitness. Of course it also has some negative effects in terms of health as well.
>>
>>38075206

Excuuuse me, but I'm pretty sure the 0,8g per kg of lean body mass of kgs is the WHO recommendation, not muscle growth.

Go 2g per kg of lean body mass.
>>
>>38075356

Sorry, that came out totally wrong;

0,8g per kg of lean body mass is the WHO recomendation for survival. I,e, the bare minimum.
>>
>>38075367
>>38075356
There was some drama here recently, like a couple of weeks ago that said that the standards for protein are exaggerated. And that 0.8 already should be enough. I haven't saved the link though.

But the recommendations of that thing said between 0.8 and 1.2 would be enough. They certainly werent anywhere near 2. And they also varied between people. So if you feel like it you could go way above that, as long as you dont go to extreme ends of 300ish.
>>
>>38075397
to add to that, that was also the reason why I didnt re-order new whey protein. I recalculated it roughly and found out that with the food that I ate (the 1 liter kefir especially), I had more than enough proteins already.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.