[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planet Fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (90KB, 599x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 599x543px
What the fuck is up with Planet Fatness? Are they fucking serious with their lunk alarms and their donut Tuesdays or whatever the fuck??

Does anyone seriously workout at these places?
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 619x872px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 619x872px
>>
While PF does exist to make fat people think they're exercising, if you choose to ignore all the bullshit they put out and the cucks that live by it PF can actually be used as a gym to some extent.

For the price, its a pretty fucking good deal if you actually USE it instead of buying into their "pizza monday/tuesday" bullshit.

Still find it hard calling it a gym since the entire business model is based on HAES instead of working hard for something you want.
>>
I can't get over how ridiculous America is.
>Gyms for fat people where you eat pizza
>Kill each other all day everyday and claim guns are great
>Have Donald trump as top Candidate to run the country
>Created sjw, blm, and the duckface Kim kardashian generation
>Send your army to invade any country that isn't white whilst your own country falls apart
>Create gang member idols and call them rappers
I hope I'm on the Truman show and it turns out America is a troll and one day they go "howd you believe it's real!?"
>>
Do the autists on /fit/ actually believe it's impossible to be healthy while eating junk food twice a week?
>>
>>38070357
>every other country follows along.

You guys are the followers, and you didn't have to.
>>
>>38070376
Travel overseas, go to a bar where people are at the hounest state of being drunk. Ask them what they really think of America and start to weep. Your stuck in a illusion...
>>
>>38070382
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>38070409
Must suck being in denial
>>
>>38069808
Oh for fuck's sake. This should be explained in the Sticky.

Planet Fitness is a SCAM. OF COURSE they feed the fatasses pizza and cookies and shit; THEY WANT TO KEEP THEIR CUSTOMERS FOREVER. So they sabotage them with shit food fatasses shouldn't be eating, so they NEVER change their lifestyle or eating habits. Then they discourage any sort of real exercise or fitness; they have them do just enough to FEEL like they did something, but it really isn't shit. IT IS A SCAM. They need to all be burned to the ground.
>>
File: tmp_18887-images(2)-102267038.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18887-images(2)-102267038.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>38070357
Who do you think is behind all those things you listed?
>>
>>38070357
I can't heard you over all the sound of my freedom
>>
>>38071250
you do realize you are literally the weird autist of the world
every other country is pretty normal and gets along well, but everyone thinks america is batshit crazy
>>
>>38071292
Lol, that's why they're so poor and depends to us to everything
>>
>>38071425
Not to mention the US runs most of the world.

>elect the wrong candidate
>CIA Jewish tricks fuck your country for 20 years.
>>
File: im8j7[1].gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
im8j7[1].gif
1MB, 360x202px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8tn0S7QVKM
>>
>>38071477
kek
>>
>>38071477
Jasmine is such a smartass
>>
it's only the first monday of every month, and im there and literally nobody eats the pizza. a very rare portion are that dumb to ruin their workout
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.