[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /fit/ im gonna start off by saying that i am incredibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (59KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 480x410px
hello /fit/

im gonna start off by saying that i am incredibly autismo and have slight agorophobia.

i've been browsin for a month.
decided to start calisthenics for a bit of confidence and because no money.

i finally got into some cash today and i will be joining a gym.

could you please tell me how to behave in the gym?

things that i need covered

>what sort of towel do i bring? big? small? simple? with an imprint?
>are pool shorts and a loose fitting shirt adecuate for the gym?
>do i wipe the machines with the same towel i wipe my face with?
>do i bring a change of clothes?

im fucking scared fit
>>
>>38058577
I dont bring a towel at all
>>
>>38058577
>>what sort of towel do i bring? big? small? simple? with an imprint?
Small one, around 1m length
>>are pool shorts and a loose fitting shirt adecuate for the gym?
Sports wear, choose what you want
>>do i wipe the machines with the same towel i wipe my face with?
Sometimes there are paper towels
>>do i bring a change of clothes?
If you use public transport, yes. Otherwise it's not needed if you shower at home
>>
>>38058577
I think the biggest thing to keep in mind when first joining a gym, /especially/ if you're nervous, is to remember that no one in the gym is paying attention to you, or looking at how much you lift, or wondering if you belong, etc. etc. Honestly, everyone is just there to get their pump on and go home. Don't let it get to you.

Your workout time is yours. You share the gym with others, so be courteous, but as long as it's appropriate, wear clothes that are comfortable to you, bring a towel if you'll want to use it, and just dont' sweat it too much.

Best of luck to you.
>>
op here

>go to gym
>tell receptionist i wanna join
>start filling out paperwork
>tell me i have to have a bank account
>sperg out
>t-thanks

leave everything and leave while she is calling for me

im just gonna kill myself
>>
>>38059719
op here again

>went to other smaller gym
>receptionist was cool and helpfull af
>no bank account needed
>no paperwork needed
>paid the fee and got my card

im doing this bros
>>
>>38059847
were all going to make it brah
>>
>>38059847

Welcome to the grind newfriend!
From today untill your last. You will concider yourself to be small
>>
File: 1469476948003.jpg (63KB, 680x528px) Image search: [Google]
1469476948003.jpg
63KB, 680x528px
>>38059847

post picture of your left foot
>>
File: image.jpg (966KB, 3021x2633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
966KB, 3021x2633px
>>38059914
o-okay
>>
>>38060198
Thanks
>>
>>38058577
Bigger the towel the bigger your gonads, is like a threat display thing, bigger towels means you're a tougher guy

Wouldn't wear pool shorts as the net material inside might go really tight when you squat and make it uncomfy and restricting which has happened to me

Yeah sweats sweat it's fine to use the same towel tho you might pick up someone else's sweat whose not wiped down along the way

Maybe change of top and undies
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.