[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she take steroids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Ronda Rousey face 2.jpg (28KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Ronda Rousey face 2.jpg
28KB, 630x420px
Does she take steroids?
>>
File: your on steroids.jpg (102KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
your on steroids.jpg
102KB, 1200x675px
no which is why she's afraid to fight Justino she knows she's gonna get rekt
>>
>>38055471
probably, at least some kind of anti-estrogen
>>
>>38055471
remember when this bitch was on my fb feed for months
then soon as she loses nobody cares

always best to be the underdog. normies are never loyal
>>
still a fan of rhonda AKA 1st round master

but more recently, I realized female fighters cannot take a punch to the face.

the first one to get punched in the face loses (unless you are both eastern european)
>>
>>38055537
she was a bit cocky but Y did people hate on here she was still a great athlete
>>
>>38055664
Her tantrums.
>>
>>38055664
because she was a total cunt. holms took down the wicked witch of the west and will forever be my girl even if she is just a one hit wonder
>>
>>38055664
She wasn't really a great athlete, she was over-hyped as fuck and arrogant for no reason. Her entire reputation was built up from beating bums and nobodies, the minute she fights a real fighter (holly holm) she gets knocked the fuck out
>>
>>38055688
holms looks like a man familia
>>
File: Aladdin Coloring Book.jpg (69KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Aladdin Coloring Book.jpg
69KB, 500x667px
>>38055471
Unquestionably. Along with Venus and Serena Williams. They just haven't been busted yet.
>>
>>38055747
serena williams injects gorilla semen directly into her thyroid
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.