[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted this in a questions thread but feel it deserved its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (26KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 320x320px
I posted this in a questions thread but feel it deserved its own thread
Im considering doing HGH (human growth hormones)
Ive been working out for 2 months and lurking /fit/

What are effects of HGH you know or experiences
>>
>>38054672
>working out for 2 months
>considers HGH
nigga you're retarded,enjoy your bloated golem belly,bone cancer,fucked wrists and arthritis all over.I wont even mention the cardiopathy.
>>
>>38054672
You get really big and muscly

You also get taller if your growth plates are still open

Some people say they've had penis growth too but i never noticed anything

My friends all say how strong I look now and girls come up to me all the time saying I look toned. Go for it Op
>>
Hgh is expensive and makes ur internal organs grow do not take it unless you want a hgh gut
>>
>>38054713
My dad is offering to pay, how often do I have to take it is a question though
>>38054695
I know it isnt much time but ive been pretty much just working out all summer and this option came up
>>
>>38054749
dont take it before you've reached your genetic potential.and that will take you at least 2-3 years of hard work.and speak to a doctor about it,let him inform you about the risks.
>>
>>38054807
do this. take roids now and you'll never be able to train without. at this point you'll see only a correlation between the amount of hormones you pump into yourself and the amount of gains you receive. spend some time tinkering with training and diet to see how they affect you and what you really need to do in order to gain muscle, so that you can apply that after taking roids and not using them as a crutch. assuming you do decide to roid after the fact
>>
>>38054749
>hey dad, ive been working out for 2 months, can >you buy me some hgh
>thanks!
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 700x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 700x677px
Perma-distended belly gains
>>
Falling for bait.

> wat bout no
>>
You need to take HGH for like 6 months to get any noticeable benefits.

That'll cost you like $5000

make more gains from $500 of steroids than that much HGH. HGH is for bodybuilders AFTER they've maxed out on gear
>>
>>38054858
>>38056563
Thank you I def think its not worth it anymore until at least over a year
Also >>38056348
I never asked he just brought it up and I had no idea of the effects
>>
life > gains bro don't
>>
>>38054672
Stan Efferding on HGH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu_BU5dvscc
>>
>>38056390
Never noticed this guys nipples
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.