[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old man thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1465573238815.jpg (64KB, 643x580px) Image search: [Google]
1465573238815.jpg
64KB, 643x580px
Let's have an old man thread where we share stories of gainz, sexual escapades and just winning at life in general.

Must be 27+ to post

Being in my early 30's life has never been better. All I do is lift work on my business and bang hotties (20-35 year olds). I'm not even that ripped, just in good shape and pretty strong (1000lb club @180lbs.

I feel bad for the anxiety these young in face, focus on yourself, make gains and the ass will come.

What's your old man fitness routine like?
>>
>>38051293
29 about to hit 30 in Sept. I do 5/3/1. Shit allows me to progress easily despite being tired or cutting.
>>
>>38051293
28 and virgin represent
>>
>>38051293
Anyone feeling bad about themselves, just remember that MOST men get better at 30 and MOST women get worse at 30.
>>
>>38051383
Men age like wine, women age like milk.
>>
3 months left till wizardom and I can't even squat 2pl8.
>>
I'm 28, in the best shape of my life. And live with my gf and shes a fucking whiny faggot.
She literally ruins days at a time because of small arguments over stupid shit.
I really want to leave her but don't know the best way to do it.
My three options so far are.
Sit down- tell her exactly why I'm leaving and deal with all the fucking screaming and her being a massive cunt for days while I go.
Go on the offensive, be an absolute fucker to her and leave on the worst terms possible.
Or just wait til I have a day off when shes at work and move everything out, cut contact and be free.
>>
>>38051416
#3, make sure you have receipts or bank statements for all the shit you take with you to prove they're yours.
>>
>>38051416
Tell her straight into her face why you can't go on like this. It's only fair
>>
>>38051416
I was in a similar position, also 28, 4 year relationship. I packed all her shit up while she was at work and drove it to her parent's place and took her keys off of her later that day. She had been a cunt for a while, so that was the least she deserved, she was ruining my life with her bullshit.

They love all the drama from it in a perverse way and most of them have a victim complex to feed, so I would do it as cleanly as possible to minimise the stress to yourself and avoid confrontation.

Don't be nasty about it, just be cold, formal and to the point. She will try every trick in the book to stop it/create drama to fulfil her desire to be in a soap opera. Also change passwords etc if needed, they are very vindictive when their egos are damaged.

The only downside is paying twice as much rent as before but the quality of life is so much better.
>>
>>38051621

Thanks brah.

Honestly the amount of money I save in paying for fucking dates and weekends away to keep her from being a shitbag will more than make up for rent.

Thankfully I own a nice apartment anyway, that my mother lives in. She got a 70% discount on market value due to right to buy law here in the UK, so she let me pay the £30k mortgage off and be the owner of it for when she moves elsewhere or passes on.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.