[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do my homework

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: boi.png (64KB, 2094x1102px) Image search: [Google]
boi.png
64KB, 2094x1102px
/neet/ here, my mom is making me go back and finish high school online so i have to take a p.e. course and i chose weight training because it had the least amount of assignments. do my homework faggots.
>>
>>38050949
If this is bait lul
If this is not bait, you are the most pathetic human being ever.
>>
>>38050988
if you cant give me the cheats then fuck off dude
>>
>>38050949
If you're going back to get your GED, are you really a neet anymore?
>>
>>38050949
Holy shit, there are actually people like this in the world. You live at home and you didn't even fucking graduate high school? Jesus christ.

>these are the people giving you advice
>>
>>38050949
kys my man
>>
>>38051042
>>38051037
>>38051011>>38050988
>>38050959
can you fags just fill out the work sheet?
>>
>>38051078
nah
>>
>>38051078
#1: Helps you get dem bitches, sieg heil, knowm sayin my nigga?
#2: No, because some people are transpecies you bigot

Youre welcome OP
>>
>>38050949

1. "Cuz it'll get me MAD bitches, yo."

2. "Maybe not for some skinny ass cracka, but fo' everybody else, yeah."
>>
>>38050949
>do my homework
This is now a bully thread.

Me and my boys showed up to the boneyard to do some squats and there was this dyel asian kid on our rack squatting like 95lbs. We all approached him and he started to pack up all of his stuff but I stopped him and said "Oh nah it's okay bud, you can work in with us." Then I loaded up a couple of plates on each side, smirked and said "Better yet, why don't we work in with you??" He looked confused and nervous. I nodded at one of my boys and he loaded up 3 more plates on one side. I picked up the dyel kid and put him on the bar ass first on the other side (he weighs roughly 135lbs) and me and my bros took turns squatting him for reps. A couple of qt cardio bunnies walked by and were laughing their asses off watching him go up and down. He looked like he was actually getting a workout, he was sweating like crazy. Haven't seen him since.
>>
>>38050949
Weight training can help you achieve a better self. You'll look better because when lifting weights you'll pay more attention to your diet as well as build muscle and lose fat. You'll feel better because exercising releases endorphines, and you'll be proud of all the strength you've gained, and how you look better than most people on Earth. You'll have a clear, organized daily schedule, as well as a stronger willpower, which will help you in reaching your goals in life.

Yes, all healthy persons, and even unhealthy can benefit from regular weight training, as there's a very wide variety of exercises and level of difficulty, from the lightest to the heaviest of the dumbbells for example. Weight training is the best way of keeping your muscles active, as well as keeping a healthy bodyfat level.

Man if I had had such questions back in school I would have had a 10, not an 8.
>>
>>38051499
>8

Kek, what a dumbass
>>
>>38050949
>1. Gets me swole which gets me pussy, brah
>2. Not inconsistent normalfags who won't get out of my fucking squat rack REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.