[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am getting jaw surgery in November and will probably be on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1434374393462.png (298KB, 698x574px) Image search: [Google]
1434374393462.png
298KB, 698x574px
I am getting jaw surgery in November and will probably be on a liquid diet and also hopped up on painkillers.

What should I do to prepare? My initial thought is to bulk like mad and cash in on the inevitable weightloss.
>>
File: awrite.gif (758KB, 323x300px) Image search: [Google]
awrite.gif
758KB, 323x300px
Maybe buy some anavar or something.
Help you not lose muscle during the time off.

Also act like the pain is way worse than it is so they give you some crazy strong painkillers then sell them to junkies.
>>
>>38046114
Where does one acquire Anavar or Junkies?
>>
Is it both jaws or just one.
>>
>>38046081
>inevitable weightloss
>what are hypercaloric smoothis
op pls
>>
>>38046130
Not sure. I'm getting my underbite fixed, and the doc said most likely it's moving the upper jaw forward, so hopefully I'll have a more aesthetic face.
>>
>>38046081
do you know how liquid the diet can be?
because blending milk, oats, peanut butter, a banana and walnuts together gives you a god tier shake that'll keep you well-nourished.
>>
>>38046143
So you think I should try to maintain my weight while recovering? I won't be able to do any workouts that involve moving my head up and down. That limits me to bike machines and maybe bench press. I'll also have restricted breathing.
>>
>>38046164
even if you don't work out at all you sure as fuck won't maintain muscle mass if you eat at a caloric deficit. Worst case you get a little chubby and have to lose that weight when you can properly work out again. that's a lot better than turning skinny and having to build up all that mass again.
>>
>>38046139
How much are you paying?
>>
I eat joylent. It's everything you need in powder form. Just mix with water and drink. It's got 2,000 calories a bag. .
>>
>>38046164
I wouldn't recommend it. Personally i tend to bite down when i lift. That, coupled with breathing issues, sounds like a bad time
>>
File: ccf.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
ccf.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>38046081
>GOTTA GET A GRIP
>>
>>38046164
the doc will tell you no heavy lifting, because if you lift heavy the blood vessels will bleep from blood pressure increase.
bench press wil definitely be out
>>
If your jaw is wired shut you'll be able to eat liquid soup and carnation only. You're going to lose a lot of weight no matter what because eating wont be enjoyable and your options are limited.

You're not going to workout at all. Forget about it entirely. Even jogging will jostle your head around.

Stick to whey shakes, carnation, and soup. Try to find the most liquid soup possible with the most protein.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.