[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fit /badfeels/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1467831594803.gif (2MB, 492x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467831594803.gif
2MB, 492x400px
>lifting for a week
>benching 25kg
>on the 5th rep of the 5th set I struggle to push the weight up
>no spotter
>no safety bars on either side
>chest weak
>tri's spaghetti
>qt watching from afar
>I slowly lower the weight
>luckily I didn't put the clips on
>weight drops on right then left
>place bar on side of rack
>feel embarrassed as fuck
>stand up feeling like an absolute fucking halfwit
>continue my other 2 sets and somehow finish all 5 reps with ease because I'm not going to give up

I swear, t-that won't happen again

I knew I shouldn't have pushed myself on that rep, those reps are tricky bastards, you know you're most likely going to fail but you do them anyway, kek!
>>
File: image.jpg (459KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
459KB, 750x1334px
>be me
>ugly Manlet
>discover fit and ZYZZ and become motivated
>start lifting and get on the path to becoming a sickcunt
>I'm barely dyel and a girl takes interest
>she's the first one to ever take interest and all the test boost from lifting made me have the balls to ask her out
>we fall in love
>literally love at first sight
>take each other's virginity
>want this girl to be the girl I spend the rest of my life with
>never told her that because I didn't want to seem overzealous/clingy
Skip a few months
>she gets this lump on her neck
>it could be cancer
>sends me pic related

I'm crying right now brahs. I'm actually crying. I'm emotionally destroyed. I don't know what to do. We're both so young this shouldn't be something we have to worry about yet.

Please... H-hold me fit.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 750x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 750x452px
>>38045570
Second pic
>>
25 kg? Do you mean 25 kg on the bar, or including the bar? By my mental maths, that's 55 lb, and the bar is 45 lb. So were you benching 100 lb (45 kg) altogether, or 25 kg?
>>
>>38045570
>>38045579
damn bro, that's some hard shit. best wishes, man. sorry if i'm rough, english is not my first language
>>
>be me
>>
>>38045579
bruh... best of luck to you okay man? hang in there and love her regardless. do what feels right to you man...
>>
>>38045516
What beginner program are you doing where you do 7 sets of bench?
>>
>>38045613
Thank you for the support brah. You're English is good don't worry about it.
>>38045655
I will. I will love this girl for the rest of my life
>>
>>38045605
2.5kg on each side, weak as heck but everyone starts somewhere.

>>38045681
I was doing warmup sets and because i'm so weak, the bar basically counted as 2 sets, so i'd already fatigued my chest by the time I got to my """"working set""""".
>>
>>38045570
>>38045579
yikes that's some rough shit, just keep your head up, man.
>>
>>38045716

Hey, you know what? That's alright. Sure, you're weak, but who wasn't at some point. Just keep it up buddy, in 3 months you'll be benching 50 kg if you commit to working out your chest regularly (3x a week) with steady gains (2 kg a week is easy gains). Just keep working at it!
>>
File: 1460815966318.jpg (237KB, 1168x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460815966318.jpg
237KB, 1168x1024px
>>38045579
>>38045570
I'll pray for you friend.
>>
But 25 kg is just the bar and two 2.5 discs.
>>
>>38045579
That's really sweet and disheartening. Good luck
>>
>>38045765
thanks senpai
>>
>>38045579
Get her to have it checked, if it is cancer have it removed if possible and have her start chemo asap.
I hope she says yes mate, good luck.
>>
>>38045579
If this is real my heart goes out to you man
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.