[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How important is nutrition for weight loss? If I'm adequately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

How important is nutrition for weight loss?
If I'm adequately full and within my window of calories does what I'm actually eating matter?
>>
File: nevergonnagetit.gif (279KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
nevergonnagetit.gif
279KB, 500x301px
>>
op are you planning to get adequately full on candy
>>
>>38043591
Calories are the only thing that matter for weight loss.

For staying in shape or good health, try not to just eat Twinkies you fat fuck.
>>
File: 1454904845449.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1454904845449.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>
>>38043591
Its like oiling a machine with with K-Y jelly, sure it might run but is it gonna like it?
>>
Nutrition is 100% of weight loss.
>>
>>38045002
wut? CICO, dumbass.

>>38043591
The change in your weight is determined by the difference in how much energy you take in vs. how much of that you use. Any excess is stored in your body, any scarcity of energy begins to remove that stored energy from your body. With that, weight loss and weight gain is entirely dependent on your caloric intake and energy expenditure.

With that, nobody is telling you to slam 3 brownies and call that all of your intake for the day. Sure, if the brownies provide less energy than you burn, then your body will lose weight. Unfortunately, there's a lot more to the health of your body than how much weight it's comprised of, or how much bodyfat you have. Outside of that, you have to consider:
* vitamin and minerals, if you don't get enough then deficiencies will cause problems
* drug intake, like caffeine, alcohol, etc.
* hormones and shit, i.e. if your insulin is really low and you're hungry all the fucking time then I'm pretty sure bad shit will happen
>>
Strictly speaking it does not matter as long as you stay within defecit.

However it would be amart just to eat healthy whole foods, because you know its your fucking health and you should take care of yourself.
>>
Op here
My diet isn't horrible,its actually more towards the healthy side consisting of fish,ramen noodles,and lots of potatoes.I'm going to work out when I am done losing weight and that is when I'll pay more attention to my diet.I just wanted to make sure excess carbs wouldn't fuck me over and undo all my hardworking or something,thanks anons.
>>
>>38043591
I'll bait.
No, you fucktard. There was a guy who lost 20 pounds on Oreos and Reeses. As long as you stay under your TDEE you're going to drop weight.
https://www.minnpost.com/second-opinion/2010/11/nutrition-profs-convenience-store-diet-shows-calories-count-most-when-sheddin
>>
File: 1468617266776.jpg (33KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1468617266776.jpg
33KB, 490x490px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.