[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muscle fetish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hi Anon!

I know its weird but: Do you also get sometimes aroused by the idea of having big muscles. I'm normally heterosexual but I can get a boner by the idea of finally reaching my goals. Wtf is happening?
>>
Yes.
The thought of other people feeling my muscles also gets me rock hard.
>>
Yes.
The thought of other people feeling my muscles also gets me hard rock.
>>
The whole reason I lift is:
I'm a narcissist and love getting high and night and mirin my joocy gains in the mirror. I sometimes believe I'm a faggot when I'm doing this.
>>
>>38038896
>mirin my joocy gains in the mirror. I sometimes believe I'm a faggot when I'm doing this.
I think this is everyone.
>>
>>38038812

It means you're a fag like everyone else on /fit/.
>>
>>38038896
>>38038923
I do this a lot
>>
>>38038812
I've caught myself staring at men with good bodies on beaches and all that
I don't know why this gayness is happening to me, it's just mirin'
Would never fuck a guy though
>>
>>38038896
Lose the getting high part and this is all me
Why bother working out if we cant enjoy it
>>
>>38038812
It's only gay of the balls touch.
>>
File: Thor.jpg (30KB, 400x312px) Image search: [Google]
Thor.jpg
30KB, 400x312px
>>38038812
No shame. I wouldn't say the sight of myself turns me on, but the knowledge that I am naked does.

I also like the idea of people looking at my naked body with intrigue and desire. In a way, I like to be objectified. I fantasize about being in one of those extra weird art exhibits where I can stand naked and random people can just do with/to me what they want while I can only stand there.

I actually go to a very specific Asian masseuse because of the way the women rub me down. If I ask for hard, they give me a legit deep tissue therapy session, but if I ask for soft, it's more like they're outlining my musculature with their hands and fingers.

I like to lay there and dream that they are obsessing over me.
>>
>>38038896

you are reflecting on your hard work and dedication, seeing the fruits of your labour.

Not calling you a fruit, just saying that it's cool to do that, anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.