[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think im starting to understand non lifting normie faggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 17

I think im starting to understand non lifting normie faggots and why someone who looks dyel for /fit/ standards is seen as a greek god in the eyes of mortals. I work in retail and today i started counting those fucking abominations to all mankind, dyels with all of those 3 things: sunken chest, rolled in shoulders and sticking out gut. I literally lost my fucking count in minutes because every single man had this look. There was no one who looked even close to normie fit standards. Even women have sticking out guts. I haven't seen a woman with flat stomach in days. What the fuck is going on? People are turning into shit.
>>
>retail

I'm guessing not Whole Foods.
>>
>>38037922
it is a sickness caused by the society that we live in
>>
>>38037922
The more affluent your environment is the fitter the people around the age range of 20-35 are
>>
>>38037922
Less jobs require manual labor, more indoor activities like video games to compete with sports, etc
>>
>>38037922
I love it.
idk why u fucks want people to become /fit/. then the standards would keep going up until everybody becomes rich piana mode

Mind you the average kid in a highschool football/basketball team is still more /fit/ then 90% of the people on this board
Performance>aesthetics
>>
>>38037979
>idk why u fucks want people to become /fit/. then the standards would keep going up until everybody becomes rich piana mode
You are stupid. If less people were fit, less girls will be fit and more girls will be pudgy skinnyfats or hambeasts. The fit grils will go to the top 5% of the male population, leaving behind aforementioned skinnyfats and hambeasts for the rest of us humans.
Eat shit.
>>
>>38037922
welcome to matrix
>>
>>38037922

I enjoy this desu.
You look like a greek god next to those fat shits, 90% of the population looks like shit, 9% look like mortals and 1% looks like gods, i fucking love it.
>>
>>38038023
maybe in your dark twisted fantasy lmao
>>
>>38038045
this famalams
>>
>>38038045
>I look good because I surround myself with ugly people
Or do we just like to have more unfit people so we can continue to complain about how there are so many unfit people and it's disgusting?
>>38038050
less fit people, less available fit people to fuck. Simple mathemagics.
>>
>>38037979
You're a fucking retard, I'm glad most people look and feel like shit, that just means less competition for me in every way imaginable, not everyone gets to have a greek god physique anyway, it applies to everything in life; not everyone gets to have a qt 3.14 wife that cooks for them, nor is everyone entitled to a prestigious career.
>>
>>38037922
>inb4 that r9k faggot comes in and blames it on genetics
>>
>>38038071
um thats what I said....
>>
>>38037922
try living in mississippi bud
try working in a grocery store in mississippi bud

its like your nightmare times 2 billion
>>
>>38038071
Kek reading comprehension WHERE? Also >>38038078 i called it. Back to robot board faggot
>>
>>38037922
That's because everyone works inside beta jobs these days, everyone I work with is pretty swole because roofing
>>
File: 9emAxDj.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
9emAxDj.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>38038071
so what you're saying is, people who wish that less people become fit are jelly and bitter people?
>retards complaining fat fucks are a drain on society
>wish there were more fat fucks
>>
File: ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN.jpg (57KB, 287x425px) Image search: [Google]
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN.jpg
57KB, 287x425px
>>38037922
THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION AND ITS CONSEQUENCES HAVE BEEN A DISASTER FOR THE HUMAN RACE
>>
>>38038071
less competition for what exactly, 4channer?
>>
>>38038071
AUTISM
>>
>>38038139
>INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
Actually it's the agricultural revolution.
>>
>>38038078
It literally is genetics though, you see muscle insertions and such, *sigh* dont have time now will come back later though
>>
>>38038158
>*sigh*
don't come back
>>
File: Linkola_Pentti.jpg (60KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
Linkola_Pentti.jpg
60KB, 500x503px
>>38038157
Ah yes, the deepest of ecology.

I agree with you, but I think Ted's opening line is too good to not quote.
>>
File: 1467514453194.jpg (84KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
1467514453194.jpg
84KB, 750x709px
>>38038087
Walking through any Walmart in Louisiana makes me understand why ISIS wants to destroy Western civilization.
>>
>>38037922
>A-America
>>
>all these autistic fucks in /selfimprovement/ generals with their autistic books

Desiderata is all you need faggots

>Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.

>Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

>Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

>Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

>Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.

>Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

>Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

>Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

>Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

>And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be.

>And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.
>>
>>38038200
This shit should be stickied over at /r9k/ especially this part
>Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
>>
>>38038190
>civilization
>Louisiana
>>
>>38037979
This
>5 months SS body
>considered to be fit by many normies
Feels good man. Therefore I don't need roid+bro split to achieve fit body
>>
>>38038190
I live deep South Louisiana. God its miserable to see these people. The college towns like Thibodaux or Lafayette are okay at least. Or maybe just not as bad.
>>
>>38037922
Sucks for you to live in uglyville. I've worked retail before but I live in Los Angeles and end up serving coffee to people like drew Barrymore and Hugh jackman. If you worked retail near Hollywood, or any decent off neighborhood around Los Angeles, you wouldn't have a problems.finding flat stomachs.

I miss the big roided out Guy who was piana sized who would come into Sbux with his tiny tiny fluffy dog in this super decked out cutesy pink stroller all the time.
>>
>>38038221
>fifteen million united states american dollarydoos
>what could possibly go wrong
>>
>some of you fags are ok with your fellow countrymen being grossly unfit just so that you can look relatively good
>>
>>38037979
Your mindset only tells us that you're an insecure person who would rather not have to do anything to feel "superior ". A true fitizen should want to see mankind blossom into something greater than what its currently doing. You're just selfish and insecure, only worrying about your immediate self, pathetic
>>
>>38038250
if there were no fat people these robot fucks would no longer have fat hate threads, removing the only thing that makes them feel better.
>>
>>38038277
Are you agreeng with me? Because you've added nothing to the conversation otherwise and will be considered off topic
>>
File: 1469048248884.jpg (47KB, 390x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469048248884.jpg
47KB, 390x750px
>>38038231
>just want a qt cajun gf
>all the girls are hamplanets after their late teens from all the drinking and fried boudin
>>
fuck off this is not about fitness
>>
>>38038284
I'd love to remove all fat people, I'd love to have not had a fat mother give me a chronic condition from feeding me diet coke and chocolate cake for breakfast as a kid. My life would be much better if I had a fit, sane mother, or sister even. Your post only goes to.show that you don't understand/have not experienced fat people directly fucking up your life- great, but some of us aren't so lucky
>>
>>38037964
this is so true. In California, the valley has some of the fattest and poorest Mexishits I've ever met. Then at the beachside everyone is super fit and active, takes pride in how they look, have patrician tastes
>>
>>38038335
I'm a fit white chick, "fedora" memes don't work on me, wana try again?
>>
>>38038344
>I'd love to remove all fat people
So are you or are you not for making fat people unfat so that no other kid should suffer the way you did? Or is it that because you suffered, others should suffer as well so that it might be "fair"?

>our post only goes to.show that you don't understand/have not experienced fat people directly fucking up your life
I was an exfat raised by parents who knew nothing of nutrition. Instead of wallowing in it and hating fat people I did something about it.
>>
File: arnold-schwarzenegger-pose-6.jpg (764KB, 961x1460px) Image search: [Google]
arnold-schwarzenegger-pose-6.jpg
764KB, 961x1460px
>>38037922
Shit bodybuilders nowdays look disgusting

Compare that shit to Arnie Greek Statue mode
>>
>>38038355
>live in suburbs outside of SF
>most everyone is fat
>work in SF
>most guys are fit
>most girls are skinnyfat
>only guys are fit
>no homo
>jk about half are homo
>>
>>38038377
>dat arm
Piss
>>
File: 1437950183856.jpg (106KB, 540x799px) Image search: [Google]
1437950183856.jpg
106KB, 540x799px
>>38038377
>greek statue mode

Wew lad
>>
>>38038390
DYEL faggot?
>>
>>38038360
>thinks I require validation from the likes of an anonymous insecure 4chan beta with obvious mental retardation
Lol, now who's the fedora? Besides, my pics have been posted anonymously many times before in cbt , where photos of bodies are supposed to go, and I don't get complaints- I'm good. How about you? Can we see a pic of your fedora again? What's your favorite one? You've already shown you don't mind posting off topic
>>
>>38038377
Aesthetics should be attainable naturally.
>>
>>38038411
They are, up to a certain level
>>
>>38038398

Nice, I already got the dick.
>>
>>38038410
as expected some /r9k/ fag pretending to be a girl
>>
>>38037979
It fucks up the dating pool.

If you refuse to date fat chicks you have 5% of women to choose from. That 5% know their in demand and most whore it up for status and money making finding a decent reasonably fit woman nearly impossible. If 100% were fit there would still be the hottest 5% who whore it up but the average of all women is brought up by a fucking mile compared to the army of ham beasts we have now.
>>
File: MIAMI.png (350KB, 800x456px) Image search: [Google]
MIAMI.png
350KB, 800x456px
>>38037922
yet in college women are getting fatter than ever and gym culture among men make it so competition is huge
>>
>>38038368
>instead of wallowing I did something about it
So at age 5 years old you did something about it? What? Because I already did something about it years ago once I did become a legal adult, have been fit for years, and don't even talk to my family anymore. I'm probably in better shape then you dude. But some things can't be fixed no matter how fit you get. I still.have imbalanced hormones and such from years of poor diet and minimal activity. You're lucky that you didn't get a chronic (since you don't seem to know, this means a condition that just worsens over time and can't be "fixed") condition. I'm fit now, even with said condition. If I was still "wallowing" Id still be a fat pos. Ffs reading comprehension
>>
>>38038481
>keeps blaming parents
>But some things can't be fixed no matter how fit you get
Like your shitty attitude. I was once a bitter unfit fuck like you, but unlike you I dropped both and am enjoying a better state of living. Enjoy being bitter 4ever """"""dude"""""""
>>
>>38038420>>38038427
>>38038435

Encouraging off topic posts is not okay. Pictures of bodies open for judgment belongs in a cbt thread, otherwise you're a nublet who doesn't know what a cbt thread is or what posting off topic means. Posting irrelevant pics of females.in threads is a.surefire way to ruin a thread and derail. You guys are fucking noons for begging on this bullshit that is against the board rules. Also should be ashamed as fitizens for not knowing what a cbt is.

Go back to your shitty contamination boards r9k and pol, fit has no need foe your kind here
>>
>>38038481
Lifting doesn't fix brain problems lel
>>
>>38038416

top fucking kek
>>
>>38038546
meltdown
>>
File: 1454259307379.jpg (38KB, 840x428px) Image search: [Google]
1454259307379.jpg
38KB, 840x428px
Tfw it's easy to look good in college since every one else is gets worse by the day. Feels good brah.
>>
>>38038463
THIS
HIS
IS
S
>>
Its true, being fit is so weird these days that people consider it strange.

A friend of mine who I hadn't seen in a while called sick looking because I lost the fat off of my face and had a 4 pack, while he turned almost obese. He kept calling me nasty and sick, and it hurt a bit but I realized he's just a fat as fatass and not to care about some petty insults.
>>
>>38038546

found the robot
>>
>>38038567
>every one else gets worse by the day
>see rare /fit/ chick get stolen by a literal (You) who is taller, has a bigger dick, and $250,000 starting because math major
>get buttblasted and post in /r9k/ about chad
>>
>>38038503
I have polycytic ovarian syndrome, I may be infertile because of what my mother did to me decades ago you fucking idiot. I have a 25 inch waist, there is no more weight to lose, I am fitter than you most likely. Some of us end up with lifelong problems because of what happened in.childhood. I'm a straight A college students about to graduate, none of this changes my chronic condition. The symptoms aren't as bad as if I was fat, but they're still there.
>asshole responds to me as if I can magically cure a chronic condition that doctors don't even fully understand
like jfc how stupid are you? This isn't about having a leftover gut, my internal biology is changed
>>
>>38038546
>this is how a woman thinks
why do you holebags have the right to vote again?

>>38038481
I fucking hate fat people like you. Do us all a favor and kys
>>
>>38038549
>assumes lifting is the only way to be fit
>seriously used the term "brain problems"
>brain problems
Lol
>>
>>38038617
But I am a math major
>>
>>38038565
How is it a meltdown? Its true, "current body threads" are where you post pictures of your body for judgment. Posting these elsewhere, in someone else's thread is off topic and grounds for at least a temporary ban. I'm reporting all this off topic bs
>>
>>38038617
>doing it for chicks and not for lads.

Are you gay senpai?
>>
>>38038629
>like jfc how stupid are you?
I could ask the same to you. The point is why do you chose to be bitter and keep hating on fat people when it does literally nothing for you.
>>
>>38038665
post body
>>
>>38038588
Do robots particularly know the rules of the board well or something? From my experience they tend to actually ignore them.
>>
File: 1469096620700.jpg (55KB, 634x547px) Image search: [Google]
1469096620700.jpg
55KB, 634x547px
>>38038665
>How is it a meltdown?
>I'm reporting all this off topic bs
>>
>>38038669 (You)
*polycystic

kek!
>>
>>38038637
>this is how a woman thinks
>keeps in mind the rules of the board and tries to.follow them
Ohhh no, how dare she! Seriously there's no winning with you guys. If she posts pics, Shes a dumb whore, if she doesn't she's a fat neckbeard - the truth is you guys will latch unto any reason to hate females.
>>
>>38038714
post your body
>>
>>38038681
The only reason you guys don't hate on fat people, is because you can "look better" without trying. You basically follow the same logic as HAES- the less work I have to do, the better! Because heaven forbid you should have to work for something, you lazy cunt. You have no right to judge anyone.
>>
>>38038693
Lol I have more value in my pinky than you do in your entire life. Seriously, I could make people pay to lick my goddamned toes, and you'd have to pay a Hooker just to breathe on you. And this partially is why you're so bitter and butthurt.
>>
>>38038744
>is because you can "look better" without trying
>implying I was not an obeast
>implying exfats don't have nasty belly buttons, loose skin, and stretch marks
>implying exfats don't have permanently fucked up joints
Just let go of your hate brah. Or kill yourself, either will be beneficial to someone, the former for yourself, the latter for the public at large.
>>
PCOS?

Ride the metformin train to slim city!
>>
>>38038698
Tbh I always report off topic or illegal posts. I report every roids thread I see, any spam roll threads, etc. Any decent 4channer should. That shit clogs the boards with irrelevant crap and prevents any decent conversation
>>
>>38038759
>And this partially is why you're so bitter and butthurt.
>this post
No decent and sane man would want a barren womb because you are effectively a genetic dead end and a death sentence to his lineage. You are worthless. KYS
>>
File: 1465961118131.png (125KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
1465961118131.png
125KB, 1000x550px
>>38038776
>reports /fraud/ threads
>reports roll threads
>4channer
>>
>>38038702
Of all the typos and extra punction this phones auto correct does, and that's what gets you? There's way worse dude lol.
>>
>>38038629
>infertile
>will never be a mom
>I see women with kids I will never have
I'd kill myself to be honest.
>>
File: 100301_front.jpg (135KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
100301_front.jpg
135KB, 480x640px
>yeah man i'm seen as a greek god in public
>>
not one damn pic of this girl spilling her autism
>>
>>38038355
>tfw living in the central valley
Moving to based Washington for school tomorrow thank jesus
>>
>>38038765
I'm in a happy ltr and about to graduate with a near perfect gpa and probably worth a lot more than you in actual net worth. And unlike you, I refuse to sit on my ass and watch the world "burn" so to speak around me. I'm actively going towards a place where I will influence many and do new research. You choose to stick your head in the sand and pretend everything's just fine because you don't want to do anything about it. Someone like you just isn't even on my level- you have years of maturing to overcome
>>
>>38038771
Used to take that stuff in high school, but it stopped working. I currently actually take apple cider vinegar to help regulate my insulin.
>>
File: 047 - TWTFPSf.jpg (7KB, 222x204px) Image search: [Google]
047 - TWTFPSf.jpg
7KB, 222x204px
>>38038839
>hasn't graduated
>I will change the world
>I'm the maturestest
Textbook.
>>
>>38038839
>says this while posting on 4chan
look m8 you don't need to lie. we don't care
>>
>>38038665
>reports off topic bs
>all these replies
>still won't post pic
>>
>>38038780
You can keep repeating "worthless kys " all you want, doesn't change the fact that I'm.doing something useful with my life and you're not. You're content with as little work as possible to get by, no thx.
>>
>>38038177
>>38038868

Just because you fell for shit bait,

( u mad cuz shit genetics? fugging manlet ;) u mad? )
>>
>>38038780
This is true, infertile women are basically worthless. Especially now that extended families tend to interact less, they can't even become the beloved single aunt.
>>
>>38038794
I came in around 2005-6 when my first bf introduced me to 4chan. I actually used to have really low self esteem, until I cane here and realized that males have much lower standards than I originally thought.
>>
File: 4QLYrPg.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
4QLYrPg.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>38038881
>doesn't change the fact that I'm.doing something useful with my life and you're not
>I can tell what a person does from the internet
>you have much maturing to do
You're going to do well I'm sure
>>
>>38038811
I actually don't like kids, but I still want to have a healthy functioning body. Increase risk of cervical cancer and such is not fun
>>
>>38037922
Can a guy like him even wipe his ass without any help?
>>
>>38038831
Maybe she's been here too long to fall for the typical bullshit? Or maybe she just wants to actually follow the boards rules?
>>
>>38038912
>I actually used to have really low self esteem
>all these post defending/validating herself from people she doesn't even know
>used to have really low self esteem
>used to
lel
>>
>>38038881
okay wageslave :)
you'll be making big bucks. god bless you!
>>
>>38038945
>Maybe she's been here too long to fall for the typical bullshit
>all these replies
>been here too long to fall for the typical bullshit
>referring to yourself in the third person
>>
>>38038931
>sourgraping
The SOUREST
>>
>>38038945
look m8 either post a pic or stop posting
pretending to be a girl on the internet is very sad
>>
>>38038857
>thinks graduating is the end all
I've met plenty of "graduates" who don't know wtf they're doing. Having the right experiences is more valuable than having a degree and not knowing what you're doing.
>>
>>38038931
Hahaha you're gonna be so damn fucking miserable when you're 30+ and won't be able to have serious relationships with anything other than weak nu male cucks, seriously, you may have convinced yourself RIGHT NOW but in a few short years you will be goddamn miserable, I can guarantee it.
>>
>>38038377
>that god awful delt:arm ratio.

I literally have no idea how this guy became a popular bodybuilder
>>
>>38038860
I'm just trying to give you guys a reality check, I honestly feel bad that there's so many delusional guys out there, and many of you obviously lack a female point of view. I hope some.of you change for the better with this info, but I'm sure many of you will use it as fuel to further hate on females. Its worth it for those few that do end up bettering themselves . The rest will.live in.misery anyways
>>
>>38038406
>doesnt speak pisstrooper
Pissening
>>
>>38038978
By experience, both personal and otherwise, people who think they are mature and that they know what they should are the ones who fall the lowest when hit by life with something real and hard.
>>
>>38039012
nobody hates females we hate men pretending to be females for the (You)

post a pic to prove your female. doesn't even have to be fullbody
>>
>>38039012
We don't hate females. We hate retards regardless of gender.
>4chan tearing a female faggot a new asshole just as they would a male faggot
I'm proud
>>
>>38039019
sick
>>
>>38039019
We don't care, we're freaks, baby
>>
>infertile woman is bitter as fuck
Like pottery it rhymes
>>
>>38039004
Thanks to Joe Weider, Arnold won contests thanks to politics and had a few good relations which helped him make movies.
>>
>>38037922
Well that's rather good, isn't it?
You don't have to work as much to be above the average.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.