[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get back in shape /fit/? i weighed close to 100 pounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: cut.jpg (45KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
cut.jpg
45KB, 500x659px
how do i get back in shape /fit/? i weighed close to 100 pounds and ive gained 30. this is about where i want to be again. advice?
>>
Post pics so we can see which bodyweight exercises are going to benefit you the most, just of your body tho please keep your face out of it for huehue security purposes.

When you lose your 30, you're going to want to have some muscle to give you a more feminine shape. Post a pic, we'll assign you an appropriate routine.
>>
>>38031932
>again
implying

post pics
>>
Eat less fat fuck.
Eat less and work out.
>>
id rather not post pics but i can give a description.i gained weight because i wasnt eating at all. i eat a normal amount of food. i also work at a job where i am on my feet all day lifting heavy shit. my bmi is considered normal, overall im healthy i just want to get more lean. i used to have the body naturally but i think getting older has had an effect.
>>
>>38032121
>i gained weight because i wasnt eating at all
>womens logic

do 30 day shakeology challenge, look what it did for me!
>>
>>38032156
what you just have a shake a day?
also i was depressed and wasnt eating, got over it, and gained the weight because i started eating normally.
>>
>>38032233
Yeah girl just one shake replaces a meal you know ;) hey did you notice chad checking out stacy? I thought he was with Denise haha she's a slut though am I right? Wanna go to starbucks later? 8^)

Hip thrusts and donkey kicks girl
>>
>>38031932
Same here I used to weight exactly 104 and now I'm around 130. I think all we can do is limit our calories intake and up our calories expenditure. We're all gonna make it, date bayo.
>>
Without knowing more about what you're already doing exercise wise, best I can do is to advise that you;
#1: Keep track of what you eat, don't be dumb, you know how to eat healthy.
#2: Cardio. You aren't looking for gains, so it should be what you need. Swim, mountain bike, run, boulder, find something that entertains you and stick with it until you hit your weight.
Best of luck.
>>
>>38031932
Nothing, you fat cow. You're too dumb.

Jk. Take a spin class at the local gym. If you really connect with it, you'll do really well. No, that was also a joke, fuck you. There's a sticky.
>>
rear glue spread pls
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.