[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tricked into buying pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: whey.jpg (21KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
whey.jpg
21KB, 306x306px
After listening to a bunch of you faggots prat on about rocky road being the best flavour, bought a tub and it literally tastes like chocolate scraped off a clown's crotch. Absolute shit.

Now I have this heap of unpalateable whey. Any suggestions on making it more palatable? I'm poor so throwing it out is not an option.
>>
File: smaih.jpg (204KB, 1600x1213px) Image search: [Google]
smaih.jpg
204KB, 1600x1213px
Make a smoothie out of it?
>>
>>38027659
Just suck it up you goddamn pussy, holy shit

>b-but it tastes so bad :'(

Jesus Christ, grow a pair. Unless it literally gives you stomach aches to where you need to throw up, then you can just get used to the taste after a week tops.
>>
File: MD-Pouch.png (118KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
MD-Pouch.png
118KB, 300x400px
Throw it in the trash and buy this
>>
>>38027683
I am doing that already, but I wish it could taste better
>>
Throw in with some peanut butter, cottage cheese and bananas into a blender
>>
>>38027659
ON protein makes me shit my pants, Syntha-6 is better brah.
>>
Where'd you buy it? I believe vitamin shoppe allows open container returns for store credit. Besides, you don't buy gold standard for taste, you buy it for a cheap protein that *claims* to have a good amount of amino acids. Buy a small container of isopure, one of the best tasting, light on the stomach protein powders I've ever had.
>>
>>38027741
How the fuck is this supposed to help?

Even if I blend that shit together, how is the shake supposed to taste good?

Following your logic, I'll just have two mixtures to drink now, one tasting just as shitty as before, and one being pretty fucking hard to swallow
>>
>>38027659
100% guarantee its not even close to as bad as chocolate malt. Shit literally made me puke every time I tried it. Ended up giving 5 lbs tub to my cousin for free.
>>
>>38027801
All those days ingredients have strong distinctive flavors with decent macros that can help mask the flavor of the whey

im just trying to help you faggot but you've already proven to be a complete retard with a bitchy attitude who's never gonna make it
>>
>>38027659
Mix it with nonfat yogurt. Adds 44g of protein and 400 calories per 32 oz
>>
>>38027801
God you're a faggot. Already acting like a bitch because it doesn't taste great, then being a complete cock sucker when someone answers your fucking question.
>>
>>38027801
This is not OP, I'm lurking for ideas
>>
Do you like pepto bismol? strawberry whey is for you
>>
Whey is supposed to taste like shit. That candy whey you like is probably knock off low quality no protien shit.
>>
>>38027659
Drinking whey in ice water will nulify the taste. I know this from having to choke down some very bad off brand whey that i got as a christmad present once.
>>
Use way more water and then mix in some chocolate syrup.

When you are done, buy the birthday cake flavor. That's the real best. Even my wife likes it and she hates most protein powders.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.