[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck do you guys eat so much. im a recovering skelly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (4KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 192x263px
how the fuck do you guys eat so much. im a recovering skelly, was 115lbs now 150 but its still difficult to eat enough. ive tried small meals throughout the day and eating fast but i just never feel that hungry. Most cals i can fit in a day is about 3k, any tips?
>>
>>38026521
Milk. Nuts. Peanut butter. Add butter or oil to everything.
>>
>>38026541
literally what i do. I dont do gomad cuz acne but i still drink 2 gal a week. Eat a lot of almonds and peanut butter. Add a few tablespoons of coconut or olive oil to shakes every time
>>
>>38026564
1 liter of 3.2% fat milk is 600kcal - use it to your advantage. If it doesn't give you diarrhea drink more of it. I do up to 3 liters a day.
-fellow skellington
>>
>>38026564
Just eat two large spoonfuls of peanut butter every day on top of what you're doing and you'll be set.
>>
>>38026521

If you want to REALLY gain weight, replace the milk with whipping cream. Use that with shakes instead of milk.

It can be upwards of double the calories of milk, and honestly it's not that much heavier/thicker than milk. So long as you use it as part of a mixture and don't take it straight, it should work.
>>
>>38026521

Wanna build REAL mass??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
>>
>>38026521
you should not be eating more than 3k, 500 surplus is a bit much, you're better off at like 200-300. anyone who tells you otherwise is a fatlifter
>>
>>38026521
You know that feel when you are full and your stomach starts to hurt? Yeah, ignore that.
>>
>>38029727

That doesn't happen to me much. My mouth gets dry and my jaw stops working as rigorously.
>>
>>38029727
If I do then my body throws it up :>
>>
I can eat 3,000 clean calories in a meal. What the fuck is wrong with some people?
>>
>>38030970
what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>38030984
Fuck if I know always been like this. If I eat to much which isnt a lot by most people's standards I get sick an throw up
>>
>be eating disorder fag
>get like 1000 cals a day can hardly eat without gag reflex
>start bulking like crazy
>finally /fit/
>addicted to food, want to eat fucking everything
>terrified of getting fat

It will happen to you to.
>>
If it were easy for you to eat a lot, you wouldn't have weighed 115, would you now?
>>
>>38031772
???
>>
Experiment with different foods. I'm a ex-anorexic who got put in a psych hospital for it. The one I went to had great food, so I got to try lots of things.

I found out I could eat four jumbo eggs scrambled and two buttermilk biscuits with sausage patties and not feel over full. Not sure about the calorie count, but it's probably decent.
>>
>>38031608
Same.

Was literally throwing up/dry heaving after eating a little bit. Never officially diagnosed with an eating disorder - wasn't purposely being sick so not "bullemic", knew I was skinny so wasn't "anorexic", but just couldn't eat. Anxiety was blamed, so I was put on Mirtazipene to help it, which also increases appetite.

Exact opposite happened - the anxiety and eating got worse and worse.

Came off that shit two months ago. Tough, as shit like that fucks you up, but managed it.

Then about two weeks ago, I got hungry, and it hasn't stopped. Last night I found myself making a curry (heating some cooked turkey and curry sauce with microwave rice, I'm not mental) at 3am - ate the lot.

I've no idea where it came from, I've no idea what is going on. But I prey to a god who is an utter cunt that it doesn't just go away.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.