[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ Been working out for a couple months now and I keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: water.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
Hey /fit/

Been working out for a couple months now and I keep making dietary changes as I learn new stuff.

Up until recently I was pretty much addicted to milk. I was drinking on average probably about 2-3L milk PER day. Not only was it a huge cost, but i foolishly never realised the amount of calories in it.

I was basically addicted to it, but I found a solution. I simply started drinking water whenever I was thirsty. It's not as tasty and lacks protein so I have to find it other ways but it's fine anyways
>>
3 liters of whole milk contain 4 times more saturated fat than you're supposed to have in an entire day.
>>
Thanks for updating your blog.

But yeah, there's a meme diet on here called GOMAD (gallon of milk a day), it legit works in making hungry skeletons gain weight quite rapidly, just because it's easier for some people to drink their calories than eat them. You shouldn't be drinking anything other than water while cutting, maybe calorie free soda/juice if you must, as long as it doesn't make you crave actual sugar.
>>
>>38026510
>been drinking only water...and kefir for 2 years
>chance for taste has changed so dramatically, that water now actually tastes good to drink
>>
I am a skeleton and started drinking a smoothie at night. All it has is milk, greek yogurt, oats, peanut butter and fruit in it.

I started farting incessantly all day the next day. It's really bad. I need these things to bulk up but it causes insane gas. And the farts are loud and smell really bad

I dunno, I guess I'll have to take Gas-X every day or something?
>>
>>38026679
I mean just drinking milk is fine, you dont need to spice it up. Theres flavored milk today pretty much everywhere aswell. If milk makes you fart aswell then are lactose intolerant
>>
>>38026679
The gas is probably caused by the lactose. The remedy is either to stir in powdered lactase, or to use lactase-treated dairy products, or to remove the dairy from the shake since it is neither healthy nor necessary.
>>
>>38026742
I've never had problems with milk before. I have been eating oatmeal with milk and peanut butter for years with no issues. I think maybe it's the brand of yogurt I'm using? I don't think a few spoonfuls of that could completely fuck up my digestive system?
>>
>>38026757
Maybe you haven't been drinking enough milk to notice the gas until you've started drinking the smoothies? 2/3 of the world's population are lactose intolerant.
>>
>>38026864
My smoothie only has one extra cup of milk in it. I guess the lactose from the yogurt too?

I didn't have one on Thursday night and yesterday I had no gas so I know for sure it is the smoothies causing it. Maybe I should try leaving out parts of it and seeing if the problem continues?
>>
>>38026864
>2/3 of the world's populatin are lactose intolerant

no in that case 1/3 would be lactose empowering
>>
>>38026757
>>38026897
If the the total lactose isn't any higher than what you're used to consuming in liquid form, then the other likely culprit may be the fructose from the fruits. Loud and smelly farts, as you describe them, generally indicate malabsorbed sugars, and those would be either lactose (excluded), fructose or polyols. Since you're drinking the fruits, there is less time to absorb those fruit sugars which may have revealed a slight/conditional fructose/sorbitol intolerance. Typical fruits to cause this problems would be apples, pears, all stone fruits and watermelons, but there are many more of course
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.