[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BWG/ - Bodyweight General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 31

File: bwg.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
bwg.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>Why bodyweight?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q69nII2xTXk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2EpAeXXhhE

>Websites
http://www.beastskills.com/
gymnasticbodies.com/forum
globalbodyweighttraining.com
startbodyweight.com
/r/bodyweightfitness

>Youtube Channels
https://www.youtube.com/user/trdic
https://www.youtube.com/user/Calisthenicmovement
https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
https://www.youtube.com/user/bboySaza
https://www.youtube.com/user/Carucyn

Pastebin - http://pastebin.com/4hdf1uaP
>>
>>38023889
>bodyweight
>gains
into the trash
>>
>>38023943
You can still make pretty decent upper body gains with body weight exercises and they are fun skills to train.
>>
Is HIIT a nice way to do cardio?

>>38023959
>Replying to it.
>>
>>38024025
I prefer to do HIIT for cardio. It's great.
Burns a lot of calories and gets the heart rate high.

I usually do rounds of sprinting and jump squats
>>
enjoy your chicken legs
>>
>>38023889
are bodyweight exercises with weights (I know that means it's not bodyweight anymore) better than lifting for strength? For instance are weighted pushups better than bench?
>>
>>38024073
Ever heard of pistol squats?
>>
>>38023889
Bodyweight and especially acrobatic bodyweight exercises give the functionally strongest and most aestethic bodies imo.

>also natty bodyweight gains dont melt away in a few weeks without exercise.
>>
>>38024084
They are neither better nor worse but very comparable.

Doing heavy weighted push ups will get you good at weighted push ups and improve your bench.

Doing heavy bench will get you good at benching and improve your weighted push ups.

They will both help grow triceps/chest due to being able to progressively overload the muscle.
>>
>>38023889
>>Why bodyweight?
>posts videos of a guy doing cool bodyweight shit instead of explaining why one should do bodyweight
???
>>
>>38024126
Ohh and girls dig acrobatic bodyweight stunts.

>B-but I can bench 300
No one gives a fuck but gymbros.
>>
Started Wall Sitting today because i can't swuat (tight hamstrings). Would you say it is a good substitute or they require totally different muscles?

BTW, saw some articles saying wall sits are worthless exercises for aesthetic and performance. Whats your opinion about that?
>>
>>38024155

They use kind of the same muscles (wall sits are going to be almost all quads, squatting will at least use some hamstrings/glutes/erectors).

You'd need to be very weak or very fatigued for wall sits to make much of a difference in terms of strength or mass, but it's possible.
>>
>>38024155
Just stretch daily you moron.
I cant believe that you're comfortable in such an unfunctional body.
>>
>>38024162
thx man

>>38024176
I read an articles theses days sying you shouldn't stretch in the same day you work out. Any advices about that?
>>
>>38024141
Because it demonstrates the if you're dedicated to training and progressing on body weight exercises you'll be able to do cool shit, get stronger and get a better physique.

I mean I could go into detail on the benefits of adding body weight exercises in your workouts.

They are easier on the joints and can improve mobility/flexibility and functionality of muscles especially in improving small stabiliser muscles from performing complex motor patterns. Minimal equipment needed and can be done while travelling or at home or if access to weights is not available, etc

>>38024148
Yeah but a 300lb bench is still impressive.
>>
>>38024091
pistol squats are a fucking joke

I pumped them out no problem when I could barely back squat 80kg
>>
>>38024199
Do dynamic warm ups before working out and do your stretching after the workout or later in the day.

Studies have shown that stretching out muscles to their ROM limit reduces their contraction potential temporarily so if you do strength training after stretching you will be weaker
>>
File: 1461499576822.jpg (59KB, 341x605px) Image search: [Google]
1461499576822.jpg
59KB, 341x605px
>>38024199

Bullshit

I couldn't squat or dead lift without pain

So i just did some shitty physiotherapy routine i found on the Internet

Foam rolling, stretching etc, did it every night and like 3 weeks later i could squat and dead with perfect form and no pain

BEELEAVE IN UR SELF
>>
>>38024222
Pistol squats and weighted pistols are great exercises.
Also there is the harder variation being shrimp squats.

Sure they can't replace heavy barbell squats you can still get a great leg workout out of pistols/shrimps, lunges, glute ham raises, sissy squats
>>
Anyone got a basic bodyweight routine I could start as the only equipment I have available are a treadmill and an exercise bike until September so no weightlifting unfortunately.
>>
>>38024233
>>38024245

I will follow you advices. While i can't squat properly, will do wall sits and stretchs after the workout. Thx guys
>>
File: Ammsms1.jpg (639KB, 1890x2646px) Image search: [Google]
Ammsms1.jpg
639KB, 1890x2646px
I switched 3 years ago from bodyweight to lifting. Lifting has given me real results.

Bodyweight was fun until I realized I would forever be twink rock climber mode.

Also, lifting weights has made me stronger than I ever was off my own routines. I can do pull ups +90 lbs now.

It's silly to not do some of both.
>>
File: RR.png (355KB, 2485x3512px) Image search: [Google]
RR.png
355KB, 2485x3512px
>>38024262
>>
>>38024325
Thanks anon
>>
File: frank_medrano_scr1.jpg (190KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
frank_medrano_scr1.jpg
190KB, 600x600px
>>38024293
It depends on what are your goals. If this is enough for you, there's no need to lift weights
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (300KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
300KB, 604x604px
>>38024293
I switched 3 years ago from bodyweight to roids. Roids has given me real results.

Bodyweight was fun until I realized I would forever be twink rock climber mode.

Also, roids has made me stronger than I ever was off my own. I can do pull ups +90 lbs now.

It's silly to not do some of both.
>>
I enjoy mid distance running and my fitness goal is to get a sub 20 minute 5k. I just recently started training for that goal (23 minute 5k PR), and understand that for that I'll end up pretty skelly. Can anyone recommend me a bodyweight routine that will keep me from going full skeleton mode?
I was thinking of 3x8 of (eventually) weighted push ups, pull ups, chin ups and dips, along with planks, leg raises and dumbbell squats. I can't afford a gym membership. Or at least my local, which is like £40 a month, nearly three times the price of the cheapest one which is an hour drive away.
>>
>>38024451
Kek
>>
>>38024451
>lifting = roids to bodyweight fans
Bwg btfo
>>
>>38025156
Don't lump all of us in with that idiot.
>>
>>38024084
Weighted dips and pullups are easily the best upper body exercises
>>
Bodyweight fag here. Will lifting make me better at bodyweight? I want to try SS or SL for a month or two.

I'm 180lb, can do intermediate stuff like one arm pushups, weighted pistols, archer pullups, etc.
>>
>>38024199
>I read an articles theses days sying you shouldn't stretch in the same day you work out. Any advices about that?
this makes absolutely no sense, only an idiot could believe something this stupid.
>>
>>38024199
The only time you should avoid stretching is right before lifting. Use an active warm up instead (some kind of exercise).

Stretch after every workout and as much as possible during the day. You will notice a big difference in soreness, recovery, and ultimately gains.
>>
>>38029381
>before lifting
This is bwg faggot fuck off with your shit advice
>>
>just managed to do 200 one handed pushups, alternating every 5
FUCK YEAH BRAHS
>>
>>38029788
Is this bait or you've reached superhuman level?
>>
>>38029926
works record is almost 2000 i think
>>
>>38030075
>works
world
fucking phone auto correct
>>
File: muscle_up.webm (268KB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
muscle_up.webm
268KB, 568x320px
Hows muh muscle up.

210lbs 5'10 fatty.
>>
>>38030097
i know it's instinctive, but try to keep your legs at adead hamg throughout the whole motion, instead of using them to gain momentum
other than that, pretty decent
>>
>>38030161

Cheers bud.
I only got my first one a week or so ago, so I'm still having to use legs a bit.
I did get 2 in a row a couple of days ago, so progress is coming.
I will work on keeping stricter legs though as it looks awesome when people do them that way.
>>
>>38024199
it starts from a factual study
>stretching before lifting marginally decreases your power and strenght
and it takes it to an unhealthy extreme
You should always stretch, stretching is great for you and it helps you get warmed up
of course you also need warmup sets
>>
>>38030097
Nice anon especially for being that weight,

Do slow negatives with legs straight and together.

Weighted pull ups will also help build more power to pull yourself up.
>>
what you guys think of this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUCTSCJEt5k

what kind of gains will i have ?
>>
>>38024293
>>38024451
>tfw rock climber
>tfw forever twink
>>
>>38024253

Gross.
My upper body routine is purely gymnastic style strength training followed by face pulls, bicep curls and over head tri extensions.

Yet on leg day I still rotate heavy squats and lighter stiff leg deads with heavy dead and lighter front squats.
>>
Anyone wanna share their routines?

What're your sets like? 3x8? 5x5? 3xf?
>>
>>38033104
I do a PPL split

>Monday
Bench heavy single @ 90-95% 1RM
OHP 4x10
Dips 4x10
HSPU progression 4x10
Planche progression 12x10sec (2 min total)
Handstands + stretching 15mins

>Tuesday
Bar muscle ups 1xF
Deadlift 8x2
Pull up 4x10
Front lever progression 12x10sec (2 min total)
OAC progression 4x10
Bodyweight row 4x10
Core + stretching 15mins

>Wednesday
Squat heavy single @90-95% 1RM, 5x5 @ 65% 1RM
Bulgarian Split squat 4x10
Pistol Squats 4x10
Box Jumps 4x10
Glute ham raise 4x10
Stretching 15mins

>Thursday
OHP heavy single @ 90-95% 1RM
Bench 1xF @75% 1RM
HSPU progression 8x3
Weighted dips 5x5
Planche progression 12x10sec (2 min total)
Handstands + stretching 15mins

>Friday
Bar muscle ups 1xF
Stiff legged deadlift 4x10
Weighted chin up 5x5
Front lever progression 12x10sec (2 min total)
OAC progression 4x10
Bodyweight row 4x10
Core + stretching 15mins

>Saturday
Squat heavy single @90-95% 1RM, 5x5 @ 65% 1RM
Bulgarian Split squat 4x10
Pistol Squats 4x10
Box Jumps 4x10
Glute ham raise 4x10
Stretching 15mins

>Sunday
Rest or mobility/stretching
>>
Any exercises that build strength for shoulder hyperextension (e.g. manna)? A shoulder injury I've got makes overhead lifting slightly painful, so I'm going all in for shoulder health.

Currently doing
>push-ups
>rows
>scapular shrugs
>dumbell shrugs
>support hold (top of the dip position as a hold)
>shoulder dislocates
>german lever (not a full one)
>shoulder rolls

I'm trying to strengthen the shoulder girdle through as much range of motion as I can (elevation, depression, protraction, retraction). Doing foundation from the ground up. I know what I'm doing for the most part (not working through pain, high rep low weight, proper form) just looking for a little extra insights from anyone around here.
>>
>>38033412
You could try doing exercises and mobility work using a resistance band
>>
>>38033435
>resistance band
I forgot to mention that I'm kinda pressed for money being on a uni budget in a 3rd world country.

Is it worth the money?
>>
File: shame.jpg (32KB, 889x111px) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
32KB, 889x111px
It's too bad that things had to come to this.

>inb4 tldr

Even /fit/ used to be good. It really isn't just nostalgia goggles. There's just something about overpopulation that diffuses the essence of anything good, whether in countries or in websites with expanding userbases. 4chan is unique because it isn't bogged down by political correctness or upvote-mongering posters but it seems that it has reached its terminus. Freedom has been its strength but it has also been weakness now that everyone has free reign to shitpost and make this place a cancerous cesspool for everyone including themselves.

I guess it really is too much to ask to find that right mix of humor and expertise in an internet forum.

But this thread is fairly alright at the moment. Not a lotta people who know what they're talking about but it's alright. But with /fit/'s frenetic pace this thread won't see the morning. Would've been nice to have threads that lasted a bit longer.
>>
>>38033684
Well I'm staying here.
Even if they spam troll and bait about bodyweight exercises
Even if no one posts in the thread
I will keep training bodyweight and making the /bwg/ thread.
I will show /fit/ that you can become strong and aesthetics from body weight.
That at least someone on this board will be able to do a planche and a front lever and a one arm chin.
I will do it to give hope to all those anon who want to be able to master calisthenics that even some random /fit/izen can achieve it.
>>
>>38033784
Kinda wish this didn't come from a trip, but who knows.

Maybe I'll visit too once I start getting decent on the rings.
>>
>>38023889
I have two choices:
>Only gym
Or
>Train at home (only have a pull up bar)
>Muay Thai

I have until april next year to work as hard as I can, since I will be moving to another country to do my undergrad degree. Any advice?/Routines? (Im already going to the gym, until 15th next month then I can switch)
>>
Just started doing BW like 3-4 months ago, droped from 75kg to 64kg, im doing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbJLKesTltw this routine, 2 times a week each group and rest 1 day. Any tips? usually do around 9-10 reps of each. O yea im 1.73m. so i guess im doing fine. eating around 2k cals per day.
>>
File: Startbodyweight.jpg (2MB, 2481x6600px) Image search: [Google]
Startbodyweight.jpg
2MB, 2481x6600px
>>38036508
I'd recommend pic related instead. Also, download the book "Overcoming Gravity" on torrent. It's the bible of bodyweight exercises.
>>
>>38036508
Fuck all I have at home is a pull up bar but I wanna do shit like this. I can't even do one pull up and max two chin ups.
>>
anybody know a good calisthenics routine ?
i'm pretty good at pull ups i can do about 13 with good form and can do about 3 pull ups with 45 lbs wrapped around waist but i lack a structured program i want to start learning skills like handstand and muscle up
>>
what do you guys do for posterior chain?
>>
>>38039133
bridges and deep paused pistol squats work the posterior chain fine
>>
>>38036542
fitloop.co or bust
>>
>>38039139
just hold it or do back bridge push up?
>>
>>38039171
do reps of bridges since we do calisthenics and don't really concern our selves with gaining a lot of mass because it's detrimental to bodyweight performance we also do high intensity sprints this also blasts the posterior chain
>>
>>38039133
ghr, bridges. back lever?
>>
>>38039246
i should add back lever
>>
>>38039307
single leg romanian deadlift is good too
>>
I'm lifting weights until I lose enough fat. Am I being retarded?
>>
>>38024293
>falling for the leg day meme
>>
Differences between shrimps and pistols? Bulgarian split squats are easy now and not sure which one I wanna work into my routine
>>
>>38040122
shrimp squat work quads more
>>
>>38033784
>>38033684
So, you guys moved here from /asp/? It's a shame really to see /asp/ go down with whole WWE shitposting. I thought mods gonna contain them into one general or something too bad whole board is dead now.

Anyway, wish you the best.
>>
>>38036542
Thanks anon, downloaded the book and ill start the routine tomorrow. Any tips for upper boddy? Feel like its going too slow and too uneven
>>
>>38040744
Calisthenics is kind of slow in the first place, but it's a good idea to work muscle groups twice a week. That's what I did. For instance, I would do pullups one day and chinups a few days later. I did the same with pushups and dips.
>>
>>38040235
So are shrimps basically superior in every way, or do pistols have some pros
>>
>>38040908
pistols are harder. try to do both
>>
>>38040908
>>38040971
For me shrimps are harder. I can do pistols like it's nothing but still struggle with shrimps.

I would liken pistols closer to a single leg squat having full range of motion and shrimps to a harder lunge variation working the quad.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib21LrgXGyA
>>
I'm making a new routine, should i put isometrics first and then strenght/endurance for reps? So far it looks like this:
A:
-Handstand hold 3x
-Tuck planche hold 5x
-HPU 5x
-Weighted pushups 5xf / OAP 5x
-Leg raises 5x
B:
-Back bridges 5x
-Tuck front lever 5x
-Pistol squats 5x
-towel OAP 5x
-leg raises 5x

What should i add/change?
>>
>>38023889
Did wrestling take over /asp/ entirely?
>>
Thank you for this general, I am currently switching from weights training to bodyweight and all info is appreciated.

Will read the op links tomorrow morning
>>
Whats my 1rm squat max if I can do 300 paused ass to grass bodyweight squats @240 lbs bodyweight
>>
>>38044890
Honestly it would be hard to tell. Body weight squats for endurance aren't very comparable to maximum effort barbell squats. If you've never done barbell squats before you may even struggle getting 225lbs. I'd probably estimate somewhere between 200-300lbs.
>>38044872
Np, enjoy anon
>>
>>38044890
I don't know but how fast can i run if i can run 10 miles without stopping?
>>
>>38045032
How fast do you run 10 miles
>>
File: 1469391278372.gif (497KB, 434x347px) Image search: [Google]
1469391278372.gif
497KB, 434x347px
How do you guys organize what's in Foundations + Handstand?

I know I might be a little retarded, but I find the layout of the book really confusing. Like I'm not sure when to do what exactly, or how to progress.
>>
File: 1468278854338.jpg (922KB, 1562x4158px) Image search: [Google]
1468278854338.jpg
922KB, 1562x4158px
>>38024599
>>
>>38044721
Not OP but whatever is second will suffer performance.
For example i can do a front lever with 1 leg out but after sone pull ups i can barely do tucked.
I say you prioritize and switch it up every now and then.
>>
>>38039079
I made a video of a routine that i used to do and the explanation of sets reps is explaimed in the description.
Basically i do a pull exercise, push exercise, a leg exercise and core one after another and repeat.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DQF6X4asBsA
>>
>>38023889
What are yalls thoughts on the convict conditioning series
>>
>>38024091
Ever heard of progressive overload?
>>
My priority is powerlifting and my goals are to increase my total strength.

However I am lacking in terms of chin-ups I can do. I have gone from 12 full chins at 78kg to about 7 full chins at 88kg

How can I improve this number
>>
>>38046537
Do 2-4 AMRAP sets everyday after your workouts

You won't always get the same number everyday but over a couple months if you go in one day after a coupel days rest from them and do an AMRAP set at the start of your workout you will be able to do a lot more. Called greasing the groove method
>>
>>38023889
>Bodyweight
What to do with lower body? Especially with hips and posterior chain?
>>
>>38046314
ever heard of gaining weight as you gain more muscle? ever heard of weighted pullups,chinups,dips and pushups?
i thought so.
>>
>>38047369
> Especially with hips and posterior chain?
glute bridges,squats,lunges,sprinting,etc etc
>>
>>38047378
This is nothing for someone who can deadlift 3 plates (except sprinting)
>>
>>38047436
>deadlift 3pl8s
>>
>>38047436
nigga if you care about how much you deadlift then bodyweight is not for you.bodyweight is for people who want to be all around fit,that means they have good strength,speed,endurance and power.if you only care about 2 of these then you should go back to lifting.
>>
>>38047369
>>38047436
Why not do both?

Most people already add pull-ups, push ups, dips to their workouts.

There plenty of advantages to bodyweight exercises. they are fun, complex and add variation to your training.
>>
can someone give me some advice please? >>>38047507
>>
>>38046306
Pretty shit, don't do it. There are other bodyweight routines out there that are infinitely better.
>>
>>38048571
LIKE WHAT DON'T JUST SAY THERE IS BETTER ROUTINES WHAT'S A FUCKING EXAMPLE
>>
>>38048577
>google is hard
startbodyweight.com, Foundation series, fitloop.co, to name a few.
>>
>>38045416
how do you recommend prioritizing ? i noticed that since i started doing progressions and low reps i lost hardness in the muscle, when i did 1000 pu a day my muscles were much harder than now i do oap and hpu.
>>
>>38049834
For me i just do isometrics seperatly from everything else. For example I practice front lever at home when im watching TV or something. My back lever was at a level where i could only do it tucked and now i can do 1 leg out in less than a week just by doing a few sets throughout the day.
>>
When dead hanging should I be packing my shoulders or should I totally be at rest
>>
Is going to failure every time good? Also why can't i get pumped when i'm doing low rep progressions like OAPs, i feel like i'm not making gains at all.
>>
File: 1440786228862.gif (474KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1440786228862.gif
474KB, 500x281px
Is this the /asp/ refugee thread?
>>
>>38053211
No you dont go to failure forvever exercise just like lifting.
Same way doing low reps wont get you pumped.
>>
>>37777777
>>
File: 1457312302245.jpg (40KB, 650x416px) Image search: [Google]
1457312302245.jpg
40KB, 650x416px
I just wanted you all to know that I got my first muscle up today. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>38053557
Good job breh.
>>
Hey, what would be the best routine for upper boddy? i do like 100 push ups in sets of 32, doing 4 different types. I feel like im doing far too many and getting really slow progress. I do feel tired after but i feel perfectly fine in a couplehours.
Help
>>
>>38053904
Try progressing into handstand pushups and one hand pushups?
For upper I like pushups, rows, pullups, dips
>>
>>38053935
Im kind of a noob desu, but aren`t they a lot of shoulders and little chest?

Also, is that kind of routine good? 4 different push ups 3x8 each? Seen a lot of guides saying i should do 3x8 of only 1 variation, doing only the hardest one. like diamond. I feel like doing 24 wont bring any progress.
>>
>>38053904
>>38053965
I never understood why so many people do really high reps. If your goal is endurance its ok but if you want to be strong and aesthetic i would stop.
Do dips, archer push ups and shit instead.
>>
>>38053990
ok so, 3x8 of the hardest variation i can? isnt that to low?
>>
>>38054009
8-12 is the best range for size and strength.
When i learn new moves or do stuff with a heavy backpack i even do 5×5. Low reps help you get used to difficult exercises easily.
>>
>>38054032
OK , thanks.
I`ll start doing the routine here >>38045356
3 times a week, doing the best variation each. Any other tips?
>>
>>38054244
Id tell thid to pretty much anyone doing bodyweight.
Get gymnastic rings if you can. They open up so many more capabilities for bodyweight training.
For example if you can do dips on parallel bars easily ring dips will be hard as fuck. Once you can do those easily you can move on to archer dips. On and on. Rings just open many more doors and you can do exercises you could never do with bars like chest flies.
>>
>>38051616
Your shoulders should be tight, not relaxed.

>>38053211
Don't go to failure. The closer you get to failure, the more your form deteriorates, and if you do that constantly, it'll become a habit.

>>38053557
Well done, man.

>>38054244
Try hitting the different muscle groups twice a week, if possible.

Also, I'd add glute bridges and stomach vacuums to your core days.
>>
>>38044745
>>>/asp/
see for yourself
>>
>>38023943
>>38046314
>>38024222
Why does /fit/ always get triggered by bw training
It's not a silver bullet, neither is lifting
>>
>>38054443
Because /fit/ is full of people with body dysmorphia that just want to enter hulk mode.
What do you guys use to target obliques?
>>
>>38054555
>What do you guys use to target obliques?
Side planks and dragonflags.
>>
>>38054555
Human flags if im at a park.
If im not toes to the sides of the pull up bar(instead if going straight up your legs move diagonally)
>>38054596
Dragon flags work obliques? I never knew.
>>
>>38054704
So like sideways leg raises?
>>
>>38023889
When did you guys move here from /asp/?
>>
>>38054771
You mean /wwe/?
>>
What are the best calisthenic exercises for chest? Other than pushups.
>>
>>38054747
Yeah.
>>38054820
Dips. Different variations of dips.
People think dips are a tricep exercise when the reality is its main a chest/delt exercise if donr correctly.
>>
>>38054820
Leaning forward dips
>>
>>38023889
https://www.instagram.com/p/BITGyixDL0H/
Did my first human flag on camera. I know when i raise my legs my hips break but i have the isometric part down now.
>>
>>38054988
>human flag
Meant dragon flag
>>
>>38054843
How do you do them correctly?
>>
>>38054820
Dips
Ring flies (RTO squeeze at the top if you want)
Ring support static holds (squeeze chest aagain)
If you really want a challenge start iron cross progressions
although start of very light and build up very slowly. The iron cross is very hard on the elbow join and you can easily develop tendinitis if you push too hard too fast
>>
>>38054988
Nice anon. Good that you are keeping your body line.
Now just keep working on getting lower.

How far did you get in Taekwondo? I also come from a tkd background, got to 2nd Dan
>>
>>38055255
Only red belt but i trained years more than most "black belts" i know off and practiced at home.
>>
>>38024431
I just want my arms to fill my t-shirt sleeves, and my chest to slighty push out so it's sort of obvious when wearing a shirt.

Can bodyweight do this?

Currently on close-handed pullups, handstand pushups, one-arm supported pushups, and psuedo-planche pushups. I've stopped doing dips since I don't even know how to progress since I use my kitchen counter-corner to do them, and everything else requires fancy shit.
>>
>>38056935
1. Buy shirts that fit you
2. Keep doing dips. You cannot expect to have a good chest with bodyweight without dips. Not realistically at least.
Also id do some archer push ups as well but dips are still the primary chest builder for most bodyweight athletes.
>>
>>38056996
>1. Buy shirts that fit you
This is based off of me buying Hanes shirts a size up, since they shrink. Is it really just the shirts? Last I measured my arms were like 12-13 inches large when relaxed, straight, and by my side.
>2. Keep doing dips. You cannot expect to have a good chest with bodyweight without dips. Not realistically at least.
Thought dips were mainly for triceps? And what should I do if I don't have a dip bar?
>Archer push ups
Yeah I think I'm doing these. It's what I meant by "support one arm pushups." I have one arm on a raised object, and I do pushups with the other one.
>>
>>38057020
As ive said >>38054843 dips are mainly a chest/delt exercise. Tricep use is minimal if done correctly.
And yes shirts make a HUGE difference. I used to wear baggy shirts in high school and would try to workout. I assumed im making no gains because no one ever said anything. Once i started wearing shirts that were tight around the arm people started noticing instantly. Mostly guys did but still you get the point.
>>
>>38057020
Also you can use 2 really strong chairs for dips. If not just buy a dip station.
>>
>>38057061
>If not just buy a dip station.
This is what I did for pullups. Just bought one to hand onto door frames and bust my shit out. Any cheap recommendations?
>>38057050
>And yes shirts make a HUGE difference.
Not to start delving too much into /fa/, but what are some good brands that fit normally? Looking for some I can easily buy a lot of since t-shirts become the standard here in MA since summer is one long stretch of hell.
>>
>>38057061
Different dude, im a weakling. Assisted dips or negative dips till I can actually do them?
>>
File: 20160622_101857~2.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20160622_101857~2.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>38057096
I have some shirts from mossimo supply. Its tight around the arms and dekts while loose in the waist. I think theyre $7 each at target but not sure.
I pretty much had to rebuy all my clothes into clothes that fit because everything i wore was really baggy. Its the harsh truth realising you will never fill out baggy shirts while lean as a natty.
Also i got pic related(pull up and dip station) for $99 from big 5. If thats too expensive id go to home depot and get supplies to build one. There are good tutorials online for that.
>>
>>38057109
Id go with assisted so you can get used to pressing up and build up strength for pushing not just a negative.
Also id do push ups to again build pressing strength.
>>
>>38023889
DYELs: the thread
>>
>>38058332
post your body anon
>>
>>38058783
Post your deadlift pussy
>>
>>38058812
>lel im so insecure so i pick up heavy things
>>
>>38058951
I said whats your fucking deadlift
>>
File: Cheater Stance 4pl8.webm (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cheater Stance 4pl8.webm
3MB, 500x500px
>>38058812
Well I don't have anything of recent but here is 4pl8 x 5 with bad form. New max is 5pl8

Your turn

btw this isn't me
>>38058951
>>
>>38059028
>>>>>>>>>>sumo
>>
>>38059052
Post your body anon
Post your deadlift anon

I could hit this weight with conventional or sumo.
>>
>>38059063
Sure you could mr bodyweight general
>>
>>38059087
Post your deadlift anon
Post your body anon

I will record it for you next deadlift day if you want
>>
>>38059107
Sorry i dont want a buch of calisthenics DYELs Jerking off to me
>>
>>38059028
all those mussels won't protect you from a roundhouse kick to the head.

Deadlifting won't teach you how to throw a punch or make a pipe bomb. What's the point?
>>
File: 400 deficit.webm (1MB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
400 deficit.webm
1MB, 620x348px
>>38059125
Sure mr DYEL insecure weakfag.
Have you even picked 4pl8 off the ground before?

I found some really old footage of conventional 400lbs off a 2 inch deficit.

How does it feel to be this wrong?
>>
>>38059202
I picked up ur mum which is close enough lmao
>>
>>38059135
I have a 2nd degree belt in Taekwondo & 3 years of MMA training.

You're right dead lifting won't teach me to punch but it'll make my kicks stronger.

Why would I ever need to make a pipe bomb?
>>
>>38059227
Doesn't matter what style you train
Doesn't matter how many people you are fighting at once
Doesn't matter if you train for the streets, train for sports, or train.
Doesn't matter how big or expensive your gun or knife is.
Nothing beats a well placed pipebomb.
Why waste hundreds of dollars and hours of your time with the risk of hurting yourself while you practice when you could make a pipebomb over night for about 40 bucks. All you have to do is google free pipebomb recipes, go to your kitchen or bathroom sink. Maybe go to Lowes or Wal-Mart. And you can make a device that will instill more fear and harm more people then any style, weapon or workout routine.

The fight doesn't magically end. There are no time limits in the street. The fight ends when you want it to end. If someone confronts you, retreat, regroup, its a viable tactic. Follow your enemy find out their daily routine to work, to school, to the grocies. Exploit them when their guard is down. Just like how they were trying to exploit you. Now google free pipebomb recipes, assemble your pipebomb. And plant the pipebomb on the side of the road or at an intersection you know they will drive through. There's reason why people such as soldiers who are better armed, better equipped and better trained than any martial artist or fighter fears improvised explosive devices such as a pipebomb. All that training, all that knowledge is out the window when blind-sided by a pipebomb. Thinking a street fight is just a fight will get you killed. A street fight is a personal war on your well being. The first person to do the most horrible thing wins. If they try to out muscle you, you punch them, they try to punch you, you stab them, they take out a knife, you shoot them with your gun, they take out a gun you blow them up with a pipebomb.

Nothing beats one.
>>
File: n2NLXdk.jpg (51KB, 599x554px) Image search: [Google]
n2NLXdk.jpg
51KB, 599x554px
>>38059257
except a stick, stick win everytime
>>
>>38059257
I dont know how this ended up on a thread about body weight training
>>
>>38059286
because i fed the troll :D
>>
>>38023889
What do you guys do for shoulders?
Only exercise i do are assisted ring handstand push ups. Anythinh else is too easy or hard.
>>
>>38059358
Planche progressions
Handstand press progressions
Handstand Push up progressions
Dips
>>
File: 20160726_034838.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160726_034838.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>38059478
I just figured a way to up the challange for myself.
>>
>>38059665
d-don't hurt yourself.

If you want a challenge try out pelicans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH7ob38sGN8

Basically work on holding your handstand on rings as well as developing these stages then build your way up to the elevator/inverted muscle up eventually
>>
>>38059695
I can hold a handstand with the rings. Its just for the life of me i cant press my bodyweight with full ROM
>>
>>38057130
Where do you live men?
>>
>>38059695
Thankscfor that btw will definetly ad to my training.
>>
>>38023889

/DYEL/ General.
Post pic bodyweight fags. I wanna have a giggle m8
>>
File: 20160427_202421.jpg (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160427_202421.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
>>38059741
Fuck off cunt
>>
>>38059741
y-you first anon
>>
>>38059754
Nice dyel body using overhead lighting to enhance those tiny pecs your manlet body is sporting.
>>
File: received_1089421757811236.jpg (21KB, 922x691px) Image search: [Google]
received_1089421757811236.jpg
21KB, 922x691px
>>38059774
My pecks are my most developed body part you retard.
Im not just talking out of my ass. Ive been told this many times from other anons in CBTs
>>
>>38059783
Yet again using angles and now dim lighting to make them bigger.
Just stop. You're pathetic. Also I've saved your pictures and will use them in one of my many fake jewbook pages to harrass young women and men. Generally being a creepy psychotic stalker.
>>
>>38059741
Well are you going to post yourself yet? You want to giggle at a Dyel after all right?
>>
>>38059741
>>38059815
WTF, why are you so angry anon?
>>
>>38035394
been doing this for 2 months cause my village's gym is a shit.

ADJUSTABLE DUMBBELL-ONLY WORKOUT PLAN

Running (or any cardio): xxRxxRx
Lifts: ABxABxx
Increase weight when you can fully do the sets.

A
push-ups 3x5
ring dips 3x5
military press 3x6
goblet squats 3x5
dumbbell flyes 3x8
skullcrushers 3x8
lateral raises 3x8

B
planks 3x30" / hanging leg raises 3xF / L-sit progression
pull-ups 3x5
lunges 3x12
chin-ups 3x5
dumbbell rows 3x5
curls 3x8
hammer curls 3x8
>>
>>38059815
What? Im not sure if srs anymore.
Have fun pretending to be me.
>>
>>38035394
I would train at home and do muay thai. You learn how to fight+calisthenics opposed to just lifting.
>>
Why cannot bwg and matrial arts have their own board? Threads like these either get invaded by bicepcurling body bilder faggots or some fat powerlifting dude who cannot do a pullup because why would he want to he can lift 8pl8s!! And the asp board is a wrestling only for fucks sake men
>>
>>38059976
First id like to think im a part of the fitness community when i do bodyweight. Therecare olympic weightlifters, powerlifters, bodybuilders, powerbuilders, runners and all types of fitness fanatics. I dont see why bodyweight should be excluded because of a few idiots. Bodyweight training is as much part of fitness as any of the things i listed.
Also there was a board for that until faggot wrestlers took over like you mentioned.
>>
File: ring-dips.jpg (146KB, 854x960px) Image search: [Google]
ring-dips.jpg
146KB, 854x960px
>>38057020
gymnastic rings, it also makes them harder so will make you stronger
>>
>>38059903
I will, thankfully you didn't show your hideous face so I can pick that out.
Will make you a twink and have fat old men print out those pictures and cum all over them and send me proof :)
Then I'll spam them in that fake cbt (srs it's mostly me reposting some of the hundreds images I've aquired on fit over the years.) And update you on all the dirty old men who jerked and came over that twink body.
>>
>>38060017
You will make me a twink? Then why take my body if you're gonna completely change it? I dont understand your motives.
Have fun with that either way.
>>
File: laugh.png (109KB, 606x525px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
109KB, 606x525px
>>38060017
Holy autism.

Why are you so obsessed with body weight fags?

Can you not pull up your 300lb body? Is that why you shitpost on 4chan collecting hundreds of images of other guys?
>>
>>38030097
Shit form
Shit kip
Shit pull strength
Shit pullover
Shit
>>
>>38060115
This isn't /b/. Don't feed the trolls. When they don't get the attention they crave, they either move on or wither up and die. This is what we want.
>>
>>38060135
Shut up cuck.

>>38060046
Nice coping mechanism you've got going on there ;)
>>
I'm thinking of adding yoga to my routine to develop more flexibility and master my breathing
>>
>>38060115
Also not the one that was asking for the pics. Felt compelled to shitpost his pathetic pictures for obvious "extra gains angles&lighting" photos.
>>
>>38060017

c-can you make me a twink
>>
>>38060298

Have you found any routines ypu agree with yet?
>>
>>38023889
Dyel: the routine
>>
File: 20160428_135507.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160428_135507.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>38060311
Heres a pic with non overhead lighting
But according to you anyone that looks better than you looks that way because of lighting and angles.
>>
>>38060342
Not yet. I'm going to a studio this afternoon to see what they can offer, otherwise I'll try finding something online
>>
>>38060366
Nice roid acne on your chest m8.
You just dig your self deeper and deeper. Oh well, another pic for that twinks jewbook page.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 300x168px
>>38060407
>>
File: image.jpg (746KB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
746KB, 2340x4160px
Hope this gives you guys some inspo. /comfy/ thread lads.

5"8 70kg inb4 DYEL/manlet
>>
>>38060454
Looking good m8

What kind of underwear is that btw?
>>
>>38060454
DYEL/manlet
>>
>>38060454
what's your routine? reps sets?
>>
>>38060010
what the fuck would i attach these to though? i'm probably going to have to buy some kind of fucking structure to attach these too?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 320x239px
>>38023889
>that guy who goes to the gym to do bodyweight exercises
>>
>>38060467
Just a pair of boxers m8

>>38060478

>Monday :

Lower body stretching, focus on hamstrings for V-sit flexibility

>Tuesday :

Weighted pull ups - 5x4
OHP - 3x8
Weighted dips - 5x4
FL progression - work up to 3x8 with rows
ATG squats - 3x5

>Wednesday :

HIIT

>Thursday :

V-sit progression - work up to 60s total, i.e. high tuck hold for 4x15s, then compression work
Weighted pull ups - 4x6
DB lateral raises - 3x10-12
Weighted dips - 4x6
FL progression - pull to inverted hang, then 4x2 with slow negatives to dead hang

>Friday :

HIIT (gonna start introducing 1k repeats to improve my 5k time)
Lower body stretching before going to bed

>Saturday :

V-sit progression - work up to 60s total, i.e. high tuck hold for 4x15s, then compression work
Weighted pulls ups - 5x4
OHP - 3x5
Weighted dips - 5x4
FL progression - work up to 60s total with isometric holds, i.e. 4x15s with adv. tuck FL
ATG pause squats - 3x8

>Sunday :

5k run

Hope that helps mate.
>>
How to get rid of weird shoulder popping / clicking at the very beginning of L-sit chin up? Feels like my scapula is losing control and stability
>>
>>38023889
>https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
Hey OP, wondering what your current stats/achievements are BW training wise, and what you think of startbodyweight?
>>
>>38024148
>>B-but I can bench 300
>No one gives a fuck but gymbros.

Actually, not even gymbros really give a fuck about anyone else. NOBODY cares. The number is just that, and no matter how much you lift someone will always be stronger. You either look good or you don't, and that's as close to being given a fuck about anyone will ever be in other's eyes.
>>
>>38061230
A tree? A pullupbar? Come on men r u retarded
>>
>>38024126
Can anyone tell me some acrobatic stunts?
I can do stuff like throw spin kicks and do a cartwheel but thats as far as It goes. The only thing i really do to show off is a planche with bent arms on a table.
>>
File: frr4lkng068mabx-large.jpg (106KB, 1000x719px) Image search: [Google]
frr4lkng068mabx-large.jpg
106KB, 1000x719px
>>38064885
Flags are a good way to show off
>>
>>38064993
I can only do them on horizontal bars and cant find them anywhere irl
Dragon flags are pretty easy now but i need to lay down for that.
>>
>>38064885
I do this thing were i airwalk from a dead hang into a front lever that people seem to think is cool
>>
>>38023889
After having trouble working out my shoulders i came up with this.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIVzLK2Dqgn/
What do you guys think?
>>
File: 26july.jpg (3MB, 2481x6600px) Image search: [Google]
26july.jpg
3MB, 2481x6600px
Hey anon back, i did the routine inthe pic today, first time doing full body routine.I think ill do it 3 times a week. Did 3x6 of the marked ones. Started failing in the second set of the exercices but managed to finish.
For progression i was thinking of addint 1 rep each week and only going for harder variations if i can finish 3x8 of them with out failing. Is this all good?
>>
>>38066118
Yeah that sounds good.
Theres no 1 way to get better at bodyweight. Just try it and see if it works.
>>
>>38058332
Wow what an original post!
>>
File: 1506-09_1.jpg (115KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1506-09_1.jpg
115KB, 700x700px
thinking about getting a couple of these to help with my progression in learning to do a HSPU. What do you guys think? Good or bad idea?
>>
File: dbfa5b3b69eb212631b1605a47269dbf.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dbfa5b3b69eb212631b1605a47269dbf.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
Is this possible with bodyweight lift
>>
>>38066775
No. Its questionable if thats possible even with weightlifting.
You can achieve a good physique with bodyweight but you will never be that big.
>>
>>38066792
Does that really look so ridiculous that it may not even be natty with proper weightlifting?
>>
>>38066802
Idk at their age its questionable. You cant be 100% sure. Theyre in the gray area.
>>
>>38066802

That's absolutely possible with weightlifting.
I don't know what >>38066792 is thinking, but he must not know alot of weightlifters.
>>
>>38066848
Whenever their natty status is discussed on /fit/ a lot of people say theyre on TRT.
>>
What progression to obtain full planche
>>
>>38066944
don't worry bro it's still natty if it's just test

if test ain't natty diabetics aren't natty due to insulin shots
>>
>>38024126
This
>>
>>38066833
>Roids are so common now guys looking like that at that age are 'maybe'
They're on fuckin roids
>>
>>38066848
Their nips say otherwise
>>
Do you bodyweight people add weights to your exercises like pull ups or progress with manipulating time under tension? I know it's a stupid question, but people like Adam Raw and friends use weights as well.
Been lifting 1.5 years and thinking about switching over. I want to do cooler shit.

Also, what does /bwg/ think is the best bodyweight routine? Is >>38066118
good?
>>
>>38023889
Hey, first time posting after lurking for 20 minutes (don't worry, learned that lesson from /ic/) and I guess that this is prolly the best thread for my question.
Measurements~
Height: 6'0.5-ish (182.88 cm)
Weight: 210-20 lbs (95.25 - 99.8 kilos)
Vertical: 18 inches (45.72 cm)
I wanna get into volleyball, but my jump is completely average, but I don't have a gym and I feel as though I should get stronger arms. workout suggestions (not asking for a fully detailed 7 day workout schedule, though that would be greatly appreciated.)

>inb4 not your blog
>>
>>38067638
I also want to incorporate HIIT and other intense running workouts into my routine 2x a week? Do I do this on off days or afterwards?
>>
My left leg is incredibly weaker than my right leg.

I can do pistol squats with no assist on the right, need a lot of assist on the lift.

What could've caused this and how do I fix it?
>>
>>38067736
only fapping with your right leg
>>
I do a calisthenics/weight training hybrid routine...just remember that building a strong weighted pullup correlates to progressing on front levels. Same thing with weighted dips and the planche progression. At the moment I can wax off about 3-4 planche pushups on PBs after having progressed to 205lbs on weighted dips.
>>
>>38067719
HIIT will most likely fuck up your progression. Don't do it. Go with LSSC
>>
>>38067930
How so?
Also how often do you do these? 3 days a week like MxWxFxx?
>>
>>38067658
ask in a QTDDTOT
>>
>>38068036
I've been running for 12 years now, and HIIT is some thing I would like to keep doing in addition to bodyweight exercises. I don't see how HIIT, tempo run, etc. after the bodyweight workout would interfere
I've been lifting for 1.5 years and did HIIT and didn't come across any issues.
>>
>>38067032
Start here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpeAMHINKHQ

Then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ-1jwG7aQ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH1eR2BGa_E

>>38067638
I do a mix of both body weight & lifting. Adding weight to body weight exercises is a great way to get stronger and build muscle and also assist in achieving harder body weight skills.
I've heard a lot of people find weighted pull-ups help them get the initial pulling power to do muscle ups and also achieve the one arm chin up.

As for the routine, that is a good one but the best will be to play around with things and see what works for you then develop one based of what works for you and tailored to your goals.

Also a good routine http://i.imgur.com/TaRUkxo.png

>>38067658
Doing a lot of sprints, pistol squats, broad jumps, box jumps will develop leg power for jumping. You can youtube a lot of jump training/leg workouts.
As far as upper body see above routine

>>38067736
Start training your left leg more. Probably caused by a muscular imbalance or improper motor pattern favouring one leg.
Work isolateral exercises and do more for your left.

>Bulgarian split squats
Do 4x8 on right leg and 4x10 left leg
>Assisted pistols
4x8 right 4x10 left
etc
>>
>>38068065
Progressing towards complex bodyweight movements is extremely neurally demanding in and of itself. HIIT is also somewhat neurally demanding, and by introducing more high impact movements in your routine will likely take away from your overall progression.
>>
>>38068100
Yes sir. And since I'm on here and I don't want to dig for qdot, what muscles am I looking to work out? General leg muscle or are there specific ones that jumping power needs?
>>
>>38068100
How would you organize that routine's workout schedule? Simply 3 days a week with a rest day in between then two days off after the third workout?
>>
>>38068144
Even doing a 5 or 10 minute hard run afterwards? Okay, I'll have to look into that. Thanks.
>>
>>38068183
quads and hip flexors is where most of your jumping power will come from
>>
i've been doing bw for 2,5 years now, went from 58kg skinnyfat to 70kg much leaner, at this point i really don't know what i'm doing anymore, stopped seeing results after first year, now i cannot loose/gain fat/muscle, tried starving and eating 3x as much, i've been the same since 1,5 years, lost a lot of motivation, i used to do 1000 pushups on push days, i have too much endurance to get tired from strenght progressions if i do 5sets with few reps per progression like startbw says the next day i'm fully recovered i cannot really add weight since i only have a pullup bar in my room and also never had a solid routine. Any recommendations?
>>
>>38068753
Are you doing the hardest variations of the exercises? Invest in rings? Doing a bunch of skill work might be fun?
>>
>>38068784
Thanks for answering, i really don't know, i do as startbodyweight says and do 5 sets increasing 1 rep per session, gettin close to failure but not quite, but the day after i'm already ok, in my shitty 3rd world country the few rings available are expensive as fuck and made from plastic/metal, also if i want to do skill work i have to go to a park where the bars are 2' thick and gripping is very complicated.
>>
>>38033578
Buy a bicycle inner tire, it costs 2 bucks here. Works like a resistance band rly
>>
>>38048135
It's fun and it makes my forearms sore. I use my friend's all the time. Wouldn't personally buy one though
>>
>>38024325

I do that shit, it's awesome. Best part is I can do it at home so I don't have to go outside
>>
>>38053557
cool bro
first of many to come
>>
>>38033784

I'm with you, friendo. There will be two of us
>>
>>38057050

>mostly guys notice

Same here breh
>>
>>38059257

Is this a pasta?
>>
>>38065101
>I can only do them on horizontal bars
anon that's just hanging...
>>
>>38023889
Where do I start?
>>
>>38071103
I meant horizontal as in like a ladder. Bars parallel to the ground.
>>
im doing the startbodyweight program and was wondering if there is any point in alternating between pullups and chinups, or should i just stick to doing pullups?
>>
>>38073555
Throw that program into the trash and do both + rows and 3 push variations in one workout legs and abs on another. No off days.
>>
>>38073555
They target the same primary muscle, but there are different muscles involved in both. Why not 1/2 of each? Strengthen both your overhand and underhand strength.
>>
>>38073597
Really? Ive heard good things about the program and ive been having good results so far with it. Atleast from what i can tell.
>>
is it enough to do 2 pull up variations + rows for back?
>>
bunp
>>
>>38032855
Are you me?
>>
Used to be a VERY hungry skeleton and after Calisthenics + eating a lot my body finally looks something between average and above average over the past two months (went from 132 lbs to 150 lbs)

Made surprisingly fast progress. I plan on continuing but in general what's a good time to stop Calisthenics and start lifting? I know Bodyweight exercises are never obsolete really but they do have diminishing returns naturally.
>>
>>38047436
take the average gymrat that can do 3pl8 dead and see if he can get into and hold a bridge without cramping up.
>>
>>38073555
Definitely do both.

>>38073881
Yes.
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.