[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (9KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 242x208px
>finally get through 87.5kg Bench for 3. Going to try 90kg next time
>almost at 200lb bench
>>
File: 1422564553256.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1422564553256.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>be doing kegels for them inner thighs and male sexual health gainz
>older thicc black milf notices
>she starts mirin
>i kind of zoned out but she was asking me if I wanted to do the reverse kegels (the ones you push out as opposed to pushing in)
>looks over to my machine
>sees im doing 115lbs like a beast
>we get into a conversation and she tells me she wants to lose weight and I give her tips (lel)
>she tells me I look very handsome and jacked
>SpaghettiSuppressionSystemsEngaged.jpg
>we laugh together
>I say thanks and she says have a great workout with a smile
>go back to smashing muh kegels

Feels good mayne
>tfw gf

Also >tfw pajeet(Sikh)
>>
>>38021439

Good job breh
>>
>>38021439
Keep on the good work lad, soon you'll hit 2pl8!
>>
>>38022502

How does 2 plate above feel? Is it hard to unrack from the hooks? Do you need a spotter at all times?

I bench in the power rack right after squats
>>
File: hot-women-saree-funesh-com40.jpg (80KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
hot-women-saree-funesh-com40.jpg
80KB, 600x900px
>>38021439
Congratulations anon.

You can do it mate. Keep it up
>>
>Tfw 200 kg squat PR
>>
>>38021439
At what weight is it OK to mention what you bench and not get rediculed? And at what weight do people get impressed with your bench?
>>
>>38023007
2pl8 is just a mental plateau, when it were my 1RM it was heavy as shit.
Now I've done 7x2pl8 and that it feels like feathers in my hands.
>>
>>38023057
For regular gym goers and people that doesn't work out 2pl8 is considered strong as fuck.

For PL/BB it's different, I don't get impressed unless it's 2+xBW on the bar.
>>
>>38021779
>not knowing what kegels are
Pajeet confirmed
>>
>>38021439
>been working out for over 2 years now so pretty good gains
>went to a job interview yesterday
>walk into the boss' office, a couple of the higher ups were in there as well
>asks me standard job related shit, when out of the blue he asks "do you play hockey?"
>kinda surprised but just chuckle and say "heh, no sir, I go to the gym"
>one of the higher ups flexes his arm and mentions my triceps, saying those must be some exercises I'm doing (his upper arm was barely the size of my forearm, kek)
>the other higher up jokingly calls me protein man
>was kind of awkward as I honestly wasn't expecting to be mired there
Feelt good man
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.