[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do look great clothed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: luther.jpg (322KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
luther.jpg
322KB, 1600x900px
I don't care too much for looking great naked, but I want to look really alpha and intimidating with clothes on. What do? Should I sacrifice my leanness to achieve the buff look?
>>
Yes low body fat % is a fucking meme and does nothing good for you at all if you aren't underwear modeling.
>>
>>38020181
but that way you lose some facial leanness which is pretty bad for my goal.
>>
>>38020181
strongfat plz kys
>>
File: IMG_1386.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1386.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>38020166
Unless you got good fat distribution genetics you need roid to look good in clothes.
>>
>>38022190
>that hair and necklace
>those tits
Hnnnnnnnngg
>>
File: elba_poster2.jpg (751KB, 1152x1566px) Image search: [Google]
elba_poster2.jpg
751KB, 1152x1566px
>>38020166
Is this from the Elba movie set?
>>
>>38020166
Be tall, wear clothes that fit well and have an imposing frame.
>>
Put some decent muscle on, not too much though and get clothes that fit you
That is literally all you have to do, get them tailored to your fit if you have to

I looked like absolute shit in my clothes until my gf started tailoring my stuff for me, everything fits and feels so much better now
>>
>>38024921
Why does he have his name tattooed on his pec?
>>
>>38024985
its a meme ya dip
>>
Well you need to be big for a start..
If you are under ~5'10 then forget about looking intimidating.
If you aren't a manlet, then you need to weigh at least 180lbs to look big in clothes.
Stage ready "natural" physique class bodybuilders look fucking DYEL in clothes.
>>
>>38020166
Broad shoulders and posture helps.

But mostly, save money and go for a tailored suit. They are made to fit you and a good tailor will know current trends or goals.

Italian designs usually look good for slim people but they don't look intimidating
>>
You need to be a big guy.
>>
Big arms, traps, chest and shoulders
>>
File: 1445955750232.jpg (39KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
1445955750232.jpg
39KB, 620x320px
>>38020166
>I want to look really alpha and intimidating with clothes on.

Wear this
>>
Eat a lot and do a lot of deadlifts and pullups. Go no higher than 17%bf
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.