[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting Bigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: DSC_0144.jpg (3MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0144.jpg
3MB, 4608x3072px
Ok /fit, I know there are some pretty arrogant assholes on here and I know there are some overly supportive posters as well. All are welcome, I need any and every bit of advice possible.
So I am 5'6-7" I have been working out since I was 14 and I am 17 now. unfortunately I am only 145lbs and started at 110.
I say I have been working out that long, but tbqh i only really curled light weights and bench light weights to stay in shape. Only the last 5 months have I really started to step it up and workout more. My buddy is my height and works out much less frequently than I do, hes the same weight as me, he can lift more with some muscles than me and less with others. Like he can bench more, but I can curl more; like that. The thing is, he is a lot bigger than me in every weight and he appears more toned. So I have been trying to work out so i can stop looking so skinny, and I can't afford to go to the gym so I have a bench with a preacher curl attachment. and I have a ton of free weights. I usually do 4-5 workouts a week where I curl and bench as much as I can for 9-12 rep and 3 sets. Then I do a shit ton of military presses or whatever its called and I do body weight exercises daily. Push up, sit up, pull up, chin up, etc. Anyways I know that to get bigger you have to eat a lot and lift heavy. or so I've heard. I eat a shit ton now when every I can oats nuts steak including the fat on it, nuts, pasta and rice. And I drink milk more than water now. also my forearms literally hurt so much when I curl now and feel like they will break now. been that way for 2 months. its seeming pretty hopeless. I know that its not I just need to fix my routine. So I just want ppl to read above, and correct whatever I may be doing wrong.
>inb4 research yourself newfag, summer fag, nigger fag.
Believe me I have looked up a lot, maybe I suck at browsing, or I just did not follow directions on something idfk. Link, say, or ask what ever the hell you want
>>
>>38019251
>>
>>38019297
>eat more for weight
>lift more for weight to be muscle
what did I miss???
>>
>>38019251
noones going to spend time to read this faggot
>>
File: skinny-fat-man.png (57KB, 201x261px) Image search: [Google]
skinny-fat-man.png
57KB, 201x261px
>>38019336
Also I didn't add this. I went through a period where I didn't work out for a bit and I still ate a ton. I got a bit of fat on my stomach. after working out often I got definition in my abdomen
,but no where else grew. So do you have to build weight on your arms to get big arms or can you get weight on your stomach and get big arms. idk if thats making sense. how do you put on weight in specific parts of your body when eating a lot
>>
>>38019357
lol k gtfo don't spend time commenting on my thread bitch
>>
>>38019251
>17
>manlet
Read the sticky and eat more.
Likewise, kill your self.
>>
maybe you were training like a little bitch, ohpee. that is why your friend has much better results than you.
>>
>>38019404
thx
>>
File: if u cant eat ass.jpg (38KB, 320x500px) Image search: [Google]
if u cant eat ass.jpg
38KB, 320x500px
>>38019251
4 things:
>lift heavier
>lift for all body parts, not just bench and arms, that's what normies and retarded lax brahs do
>read the sticky
>kill yourself
>>
>>38019460
K I will kms. havent tried that yet
>>
Mods pls ban
>>
Nice personal blog summerfag
After you lurk during your 30 day ban you will know everything you need to know, along with a few ebin memes
>>
>>38019251
Did she died
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.