[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was out with friends and didn't want to be a massive faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: jam.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
jam.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
I was out with friends and didn't want to be a massive faggot so I ate out all they with them. Now im 800cal over TDEE and still only got like 50g protein. Should I just down some cottage cheese or something and overeat by like 1200cal or just leave it? On a bulk so it should be fine right?
>>
>>38017974
eat the cottage cheese, cute girl.
>>
>>38017974
You ordered the wrong thing.

Out with friends and not eating while they do = massive faggot
Out with friends and eating light while they eat heavy = not massive faggot
>>
>going out with friends
So you hate gains, anon?
>>
>>38017974
you're really pretty OP
>>
Why shove in more calories just for protein? Just stop and cut some calories tomorrow.
>>
>>38018072
>excess calories can be fixed by cutting nutrition over the next few days
>lost gains from too little proton can never be regained since there's a finite amount of possible daily gains
>>
>>38018122
You got protein in already. More isn't going to give you noticeable fucking gains for one day. It'll just make you have to cut more.
>>
>>38018122
Dumb ass logic. 50 grams of protein is probably even enough to support muscle growth retard. People these days think you need 200 grams of protein daily or they wont make gains. Legit retarded senpai.
>>
Just do some IF tomorrow, work out extra, and be really good the rest of the week.
>>
>>38017974
You didnt want to be a faggot so you ate them all out? Damn son, thats some overcompensation.
>>
File: jam.jpg (563KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
jam.jpg
563KB, 960x1280px
>>38018180
all day* don't be such a bully anon

Also non-thumbnail version of pic
>>
>>38018234
where did you get this picture of OP? kinda creepy.
>>
>>38018009
>>38018266
thats not a pic of op you dumb mongs. NGLISHYGDDTIRLTBQHWYFam.
>>
>>38018234
>don't be a bully

Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.