[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spin class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

/fit/

Qt3.14 invited me to join her spin classes. She says it's the best cardio she has done (she has an amazing body).

Is it worth a try? Any of you have experience with spin classes? Is it good cardio?
>>
why not, try to squeeze a date out of it
>>
>>38016374
>Implying I exercise for womyn

Im not trying to date this girl I only want to know what is your experience with spin classes
>>
bump.

brehs...I'm interested
>>
>>38016366
I do a decent amount of running. But I don't get the appeal of spinning, it is super intense, especially if the instructor is good. Have done a few classes to see what it is like, you try and keep pace with the music, which helps. But it is essentially cycling while someone shouts at you.
I would much rather do some circuit training or running.
>>
>>38016402
its a faggot thing and the fact you even had to come to ask shows youre a dyel or a fatso
>>
>>38016402

Alpha as fuck
>>
Just ride a fucking bike jesus
>>
>>38016633
This, unless the weather is prohibitive biking or running outside is infinitely more fun than shitty indoor cardio machines.

But if a QT invited you to do something together just do it.

Riding bikes together, just the two of you, would be even better tho
>>
>>38016366
if a qt3.14 invites you it certainly is worth a try
>>
>>38016366
She wants to introduce you to Chad, the spin class instructor, so that you can ask him if he has a girlfriend. You should do it so that you can suck Chad's dick.
>>
>>38016366
your not there to enjoy the spin class you retard, just wait until that boring shit is over than fuck her
>>
>>38016366
It almost entirely depends on the instructor and why you want to do the class. Its a decent burn.

Personally I prefer classes with plyo and body weight movement. Find it more beneficial to sport and weights.
>>
I've never gone to a spin class but I use the spin bikes when classes aren't in session. It's a great cardio workout and I try to do just 20 mins of HIIT on it after every lifting session. Go for it anon
>>
>>38016366
It's excellent cardio. If you don't have at least base fitness it'll destroy you though, if you are fit you can easily add some resistance with the spinny resistance knob thing on the bikes.

Think of it like HIIT or fartlek but for cycling. Intense, good, but if you don't have some fitness to begin with it'll destroy you so badly
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.