[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started talking to this girl at the gym part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1439507553444.jpg (34KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
1439507553444.jpg
34KB, 400x330px
So I talked to this girl last week, introduced myself, blah blah blah. We talked for about 10 minutes. Had good vibes from her, smiled alot, asked me questions, etc.

A week later. Yesterday, I see her working out and I need a bench and the only one available is next to her so I use it. She goes to get a drink of water and I decide to play with her so I take her dumbbell and put it next to mine. She comes back and is about to do her curls and she's looking for the dumbbell. I laugh and roll the dumbbell to her feet. She smiles and says "I'm such a jerk". I spill my spaghetti and say sorry lmao. We make small talk and get back to my workout.

How badly did I fuck up?
>>
>>38015501
Did she specifically say, "I'm such a jerk." Or , "You're such a jerk."
>>
>>38015885
She said "You're such a jerk"
>>
File: dakota6.jpg (66KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
dakota6.jpg
66KB, 618x412px
hey man it wasn't that bad or weird i'm sure you can still make it :)
>>
>>38015501
Depends. Did you fap to her yet?
>>
>>38015925
no but I hope she shlicked to me
>>
dubs say shes a man
>>
>>38015908
Thanks for the encouragement fellow anon
>>
>>38015501

It sounds like you're doing okay. You're being playful and building a tension, which is good. Try to leave at the same time as her next time she's there too and talk to her more.
>>
Doing good OP.
If she starts to leave before you next time, say something like, "wow you're not gonna wait for me? You're such a jerk"
Bitches love when you use their own words against them
>>
>>38015501
Depends 100% on the tone of her voice and body language as she said it. If she did that amused+annoyed thing girls do you're basically home which, by the continuation, it sounds like she did.
>>
>>38016235
Don't want to come off as desperate though :/
>>38016293
I'll say that next time, thanks dude
>>38016316
Yeah I didn't get any bad vibes, I just felt like I came across autismo. The problem is, I don't know how to carry on a conversation. It sucks because you're in this awkard spot of working out and trying to talk to someone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.