[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here did p90?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: B1xyco5IIAAmeFT.png (234KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
B1xyco5IIAAmeFT.png
234KB, 600x338px
Does it work? Is it just a waste of time?
>>
>>38009864
I tried before i got my gym membership. For me, it motivated me to get into shape because I figured if I followed the routines as they suggested, I would look like them. I lost a few pounds with the program, but the best thing it did for me was to encourage me to get in shape, and lead to my gym membership where i saw the real gainz / fat loss.

Is the PROGRAM worth the money? I don't think so. But anything that encourages a healthy lifestyle is a worthy investment.
>>
>>38009864
If you need someone to hold your hand it's good, especially if it keeps you motivated

If you know what you're doing, you'll get better results without
>>
His nips shrunk faget.
>>
>>38009864
It's basically cardio. You won't gain any meaningful muscle mass. Still, losing fat means facial gains. And as always, diet > all
>>
File: 0720_-_A3ANE93.png (8KB, 450x401px) Image search: [Google]
0720_-_A3ANE93.png
8KB, 450x401px
>>38009864
yea p90 got rid of my gweedo stache, my chest hair, by oversized nips, pale skin, hairstyle and inability to smile. Amazing brehs 10/10
>>
>>38009896
>>38009898
>>38009911

I get it, thanks guys. Guess I'll just go directly for the gym membership.
>>
File: well.jpg (728KB, 1236x3281px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
728KB, 1236x3281px
Buzzfeed had 4 of their workers do p90x for 2 months, maybe 3?

Here are their results
>>
>>38009864

And no gains were made at all.
>>
>>38009986
the ginger and the asian look leaner

the women had minimal changes
Guess it is about meager gains and no fatloss
>>
>>38009864
Amazing how he didn't get a single bit bigger

I can guarantee he looks exactly the same as before with clothes on
>>
You need to do it for like three cycles. Of you look closely at the commercial all of the examples did it for almost a year.

It's Litterally free to download
>>
>>38009864

Dropped 70lbs with it and got me into lifting. People bitch about it, but if you stick with it (including the nutrition plan) it works well.
>>
>>38010532
Nah man, he's a guy from youtube, I guarantee you that it's like looking at two different people.
>>
>>38009986

I GUARANTEE that not one of those weebos stuck to the program. I did it and the fat literally melted off me.
>>
File: 1463332476182.png (67KB, 1366x612px) Image search: [Google]
1463332476182.png
67KB, 1366x612px
the goal.of p90 x is to.turn.into a spooky skele?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.