[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of alcohol kills your gains the least?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: Yadka.jpg (80KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Yadka.jpg
80KB, 960x1280px
>>
>>38008347
The type that sits in your cabinet to be sipped on special occasions
>>
>>38008355
dubbz don't lie. getting drunk regularly is for peasants.
>>
All alcohol. Alcohol is degenerate.
>>
>>38008347
The type that you drink AT MOST once every two-three weeks.
>>
Whiskey. On the rock or dry. Fucking GOAT. Inside all warm and shit
>>
>>38008347
Me and 3 friends killed this exact entire bottle.. barely had me buzzed...
>>
All alcohol lowers testosterone and dehydrates the fuck out of your body.
>>
I don't get how Russian vodka is getting shit on by pretty much every other country's vodka. Whether it is France, Poland, or even Texas USA. I thought Russia was the epitome of vodka?
>>
>>38008347
No idea, but damn if Russian Standard isn't some good stuff
>>
>>38008581
Things change. Brazil was once the epitome of soccer, look at them now.
Poland always had a vodka tradition, though.
>>
File: 1349223875886.jpg (845KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1349223875886.jpg
845KB, 1920x1080px
>>38008347
> afterfap tears
>>
>>38008581
>Russians
>good at anything
Cmon bro, they're only known for vodka because every Ivan on the planet is an alcoholic
>>
>>38008347
Vodka and soda with a slice of lemon master race
>>
>>38008631
Burger pls
>>
>>38008347
Isopropyl.
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 218x231px
>>38008654
Actually I'm A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>38008581
but vodka is polish
i love polish hospitality
>oh hey american, need a place to crash
>here are perogies (drunk, fuck spelling) and sausage
>we open new bottle of wodka
>no no silly merican. drink whole glass straight, in one drink
>oh noes friend. wodka goneses
>is okay. i have 'nother bottle just in cases
>WHAT. YOU NOT HAVE ENOUGH. NO WE FINISH EACH OPEN BOTTLE. IS TRADITIION KURWA
>okay friend. bottle gone. enjoy night
my buddy brought me Polish vodka. this particular brew had some fruity after taste, and i hear that they use citris or berries or something with the beets or potaoes. best thing ever. im mostly German and Polski.. explain my tolerence lol
>>
>>38008581
Poland makes the goat wodka but Russia is pretty good too. I tried a bottle of Green Label, for $15 it was quite palatable.

>France
Ya got memed by marketing son
>>
>>38008581

вы жиpa пeдик типичный aмepикaнeц хopoши ни пepeд чeм .
>>
>>38008549
That's because you split a bottle 4 ways.

Half a bottle is the sweet spot, any less and you're a bitch, any more and you're an alcoholic.

Only split a bottle in half. And only with a qt girl.
>>
>>38008549
That's because it was 4 people to a bottle. Try 2-3 to a bottle. That's more reasonable
>>
>>38008581
Based titos
>>
>>38008549
750ml bottle / 44ml serving = 17 servings / bottle

17 servings / 4 people = 4.2 servings / person

On an empty stomach, I'd definitely be pretty buzzed but not drunk. With a nice meal, I'd be mellow.
>>
>>38008889
cyka blat
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>38008347
Heeeeeey

Old pic, but this what I drink when I have nothing better to do as well
>>
Russian standard is shit tier vodka

Calorie wise, isnt some shit light beer the best ratio of alcohol to calories? Milwaukees ice light or something
>>
>>38009247
Unfortunately for my life, I am Russian
>>
>>38009255
You want http://getdrunknotfat.com/

And superior vodka coming through. Seriously, me and a buddy did a blind taste test with this, Monoplowa, Tito's, Svedka, Rain, that one with the strand of buffalo grass in it, and we both picked this as our favorite. And it's $16 at Bevmo.
>>
>>38009345
Hahaha jokes on you. I work at a liquor store and they are raising their prices and post-ops. Going to go up $4 to 8$ depending on how much you buy and how much the stores gouge
>>
File: Jack likes.gif (3MB, 379x299px) Image search: [Google]
Jack likes.gif
3MB, 379x299px
>>38009360
>post-ops
What does that mean in this context?
>>
>>38009374
Big drops. Basically a company, be it the distributor or the manufacturer or maybe both, put said product on deal at a huge discount if you take x amount of product (usually very large). Tito's just rolled one out a couple months ago, 50+ cases of 1.75. One drop. You also have to usually display it as well.

So before, cost of Blue ice was 14ish for one case, 13ish for 4 cases, 11 for 10 cases or something like that, then when post-op hit, you could buy 25ish for 9 dollars.

Now, it will be shitty. Usually when a company does this, they want you to buy more cases to get that same price. So on a non post-op drop (usually these are the majority of your purchases) you buy 5 cases for a discounted price to increase your margins, they will raise these considerably, 4-8 dollar increase

Then on the post, they will make it so you have to order more to get that sweet deal. CK cheap ass wines just did this, where you have to order 150 cases, yes, you read that right, 150 cases of wine in a single drop to get the 4.99 price on the shelf at 25% margin
>>
>>38009374
The liquor industry is crazy stupid. They feel if it sells, it's worth a lot more to people and these people will be loyal. Which is totally 100% not true. Tequila is a prime example of this

I have seen countless good tequilas come in and sell at 19.99 or cheaper. People take notice and buy it. Then, once they see how well their tequila is selling, or they run out of product or get low, they go into panic mode and feel their product is worth 5-7 dollars more on the shelf. Then they enter that crowded market of 24-28 dollar tequila's on the shelf, lose the customer base, and then get lost on the shelf
>>
>>38008581
Don't be too quick to dismiss it, bro.
Have you tried Stolichnaya and Stolichnaya Elit? I'll drink those over Russian Standard most any day.
And be sure they're keeping the best stuff for themselves.
>>
>>38008549

I've killed one alone.

I woke up in a ditch and then I woke up on my friends bedroom floor.

I remember drinking it and then running from cops at the hotel party and thats it.

He says he just found me crawling out of the ditch and walked me to his place because he was running from the cops too but I really dont remember any of it.
>>
>>38009487
>>38009555
Intredasting thanks. Too bad, I really like the stuff. As said, I might hang in up to $20, but then I'll prob go back to Monoplowa, very drinkable for half that at Trader Joe's. I much prefer potato vodka.
>>
>>38008347
anything you drink without extra shit
beer only if youre "bulking"
my choice is always tequila
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.