[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do if your parents are gains goblins? >Won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1444709046417.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1444709046417.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did /fit/bros deal with their gains goblins of a family?
>>
go to sleep at 10 and be loud af at 5
>>
> I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

Do it, fall flat on your face, realize what your parents do for you, move in with your parents, and start being a little grateful and helping out around the house, and make something of your life

I hope this is a troll thread
>>
>>38005366
stop posting this
>>
File: loaf.png (345KB, 437x432px) Image search: [Google]
loaf.png
345KB, 437x432px
>>38005366
STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING NEET OR I WILL DROP A BARBELL ON MY NECK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38005366
I shoo them away.
>>
>>38005366
I was dealing with this shit and here's how I'm fixing it.

You get a fucking day job, earn money to buy protein and food. They will stop bothering u when they see you rush out of the house every morning just like they do.

if they are still assholes, save all the money, and move out
>>
File: 1467236047826.jpg (48KB, 960x533px) Image search: [Google]
1467236047826.jpg
48KB, 960x533px
>>38005366
>posts everyday, multiple times per day
>newfags STILL fall for it
>>
>>38005366
Get a bigboy job and move out summerfriend.
>>
>parents physically abused me
>put me on SSRI's
>gave me accutane
>wouldnt let me lift until I was 18 because "it stunts your growth"
>didnt let me have a door on my room
>would keep me up at night by reading bible verses to me
>would make me get up at 530 am to sit around in the cold at school which started at 8 am because that was the only time I could be dropped off

I can bench 335, squat 425, and deadlift 495 as a 175 5'9" male

go fuck yourself
>>
GET OUT SHOO FUCKİNG DİRTY NEET NİGGER CUNT FUCK OFF PİSS OFF ALL YOU EVER DO İS SHİTPOST THİS EVERY FUCKİNG DAY

REEEEEEEEEE YOU CUNT HOW DO PEOPLE STİLL FALL FOR THİS
>>
File: 1414390356093.jpg (95KB, 599x780px) Image search: [Google]
1414390356093.jpg
95KB, 599x780px
STOP
POSTING
THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38006056
R E M O V E
E
M
O
V
E

K E B A B
E
B
A
B
>>
get a job u lazy cunt
>>
Please just stop responding to this thread. :) kthnx
>>
File: 1276015118376.jpg (173KB, 1056x651px) Image search: [Google]
1276015118376.jpg
173KB, 1056x651px
>>38005366
Mr. Feels, I think I have the appropriate chan-style response you'll better relate to.

>>>/ck/
>>>/out/

Download some anatomy and physiology books and shit. Research isolation, if you can't get out more. Learn everything you need and adapt to your new environment.

Try ASMR and ambience music to soothe what little hours you get at night (Rainymood.com and meditation radio on Pandora). Block the goblins chitter-chatter out.
Just look up how to make money online if you don't like to leave your room. Start thinking about anything you can to make money. ANYTHING.
Dude, fuck a gf. I get the whole feels thing, but if you fall head over heels for some cunt to leave you for another coworker or ex you'll get hit hard. HARD. Plus they're expensive, don't get serious, just shoot for maybe one night stands or some fuck-buddy deal.
>Spend your money wisely, non-perishable goods. Here's a couple of pics I happen to have sitting in my folder.
>>
>>38006608
You just bumped it lmao, ty
>>
File: 1285455604017.jpg (159KB, 690x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1285455604017.jpg
159KB, 690x1127px
>>38006615
I don't give a damn if this is a re-post. I'll eat bait. I'll eat almost anything.
I'll fucking eat all of you!
>>
>>38005366
tomasz?
>>
>>38006637
Post more
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.