[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What motivates you in the gym? Story time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: chadvsnogs.jpg (129KB, 910x444px) Image search: [Google]
chadvsnogs.jpg
129KB, 910x444px
Post what motivates you to keep making those gains? Recent events have stoked the fire that is my own motivation.

>be me, not you (thank god)
>dating black qt3.14 chick for a while, see red flags but enjoy it for what it is
>red flags keep popping up, start to judge her more and more everyday
>keep things going for mind blowing interracial sex
>this chick is literally making me racist though...
>she wants to talk last night, but can't actually tell me how she feels (read: women)
>typical hot and cold shit. Went from having all these things she wants to do with me to "not sure if its the right time to date"
>Stoicism engage!
>"I can't change how you feel, we don't have to see each other anymore"
>She's defeated, wanted more of a rise out of me, but I try to leave that for important shit in my life.
>Help her back out of my driveway (it's tricky)
>Haveanicelife.jpg
>Walked back inside filled with pride in myself and my race, not to mention motivation to lift for the upcoming race war.
>This morning, took 10mg instead of my usual 5mg of LGD-4033... gains incoming

TLDR: Dating a black girl made me racist, but helped my motivation to get swole.

What gets you motivated brehs?
>>
>>37999161

i like looking good naked my dude
>>
>>37999161
That was not a good story, anon.
>>
it's just something i kind of do desu
>>
Medical procedures and documentaries and stuff gets me motivated.

Just seeing the fragile components we're made out of freaks me out and makes me want to take as good a care of myself as possible.

Just look how fragile our brains are for example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHxyP-nUhUY

watching that makes me wanna eat perfectly and do my cardio everyday to keep that thing in as good shape as possible
>>
>>37999161

I don't get it, racism made you motivated to lift?

What the fuck happened to /fit/?
>>
>>37999283

I totally get it. I don't life but I do run 5 times / week in the mornings.

I live in Atlanta and I'm white. I often imagine running through the city post-race riots where everything looks like a zombie apocalypse happened. And in my fantasies I have an AR-15 strapped to my back and a CZ on my hip.

After the race war happens, everything will be in ruins for a couple weeks. Gotta get in shape to survive, desu
>>
every man in my family dies by 60 due to heart attack or CVD because they all smoke and drink too much, eat unhealthy, and don't workout. also I work with sick and disabled people who can't do shit without someone helping them because thru (mostly) didn't take care of themselves. lastly, I grew up hearing about jack lalanne, he's to me what zyzz is to most
>>
Self-hatred
>>
>>37999161
>black qt3.14
>>
>>37999161
What did she do to make you racist?
>>
>>37999334
We saw a movie once and she literally talked though the whole thing

Was the loudest person in the room on most dates we went on

Couldn't swim, blamed genetics

Called me out on my "white privileged" during pillow talk which I crushed her on... she ended up apologizing for this one at least
>>
>>37999458
Jesus
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.