[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bragging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: sneaky snake.jpg (42KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
sneaky snake.jpg
42KB, 529x352px
My friend pushed up 225 lbs. I told him the bar doesn't count so 180lbs. He is mad at me now.

What was his problem?
>>
File: 1400020302329.jpg (17KB, 285x406px) Image search: [Google]
1400020302329.jpg
17KB, 285x406px
>>37994956
your friend must be a retard.
>>
>>37994956

If you drop the empty barbell does it float?

That and "Do you count the bar?" have opposite answers.
>>
Some people like to count the bar just to inflate their numbers.

I wouldn't worry about it seeming "weaker" than him just cause he benches "225" and you bench 180, just remember that people who count the bar are only cheating themselves
>>
>45 lb bar
The fuck, mine is 7 pounds
>>
>>37994973
OP is retarted
>>
>>37994956
Don't troll in real lyfe OP, you lose freinds that way.
>>
The bar doesn't have negligible weight
>>
>>37994956
He thinks you're a retard. Because you're a retard.

Congrats on alienating... I mean "trolling"... your friend.
>>
>>37994956

Because you're a giant faggot and acting jealous of your friend's accomplishment, meager as it is.
>>
>>37994994
/thred

The nfl combine 225 includes the oly bar
>>
>>37994977
what is it, a barbell for ants?
>>
OP here. So you guys all count the bar weight???

Christ
>>
>>37995053
>thinks the bar is weightless
Hope you can pursue a career in weightlifting, because you're too stupid for anything else.
>>
So much butthurt in this thread
>>
>>37994956
When you bench press your body weight, do you not count the bar? If you do, how is it different than any other time. You dumb.
>>
>>37995027
No, it's a bar for normal sized people. It's just really light, I guess. Might be made out of aluminum or something. It's my Dad's old set from the 70s or whatever.
>>
If the bar is 40 it counts.
If it isn't, it doesn't.
Easy as that.
>>
>all this butthurt over finding put the bar doesnt count

anything under 1pl8 bench isnt even recognized anyways.
>>
>>37995460
No shit but 1pl8 is still 135lb/60kg and 2pl8 is still 225lb/100kg
>>
>>37994956
>>37995460

ITT: OP is either retarded or Trolling, let's just leave it at that
>>
>>37994956
Idk some people are insecure and lift for strength. I guess cause it's easy and you can eat a lot. I mean look at power lifters most are fat manlets. Like do they add the weight of the clips and their arms to? And when they squat do they add their body weight? If they don't then they should if they're gonna throw an extra 45 pounds on their 'numbers' for no reason.
>>
>>37997673
kys
>>
>>37995399
Dude get a Olympic size bar and get with the program. Only use that 7lb bar for like curl or some shit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.