[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How important is it to get carbs prior top your workout? I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

How important is it to get carbs prior top your workout? I do a 20-4 fasting schedule and don't eat until after my workout. Would I be better served getting a portion of my eating in prior to my workout or is it all the same regardless?
>>
>carbs
>ever important for anything
lmao

carbs won't do fuck all for you unless you do a shit ton of cardio, eat a shit ton of carbs, and then do more cardio.
other than that, carbs are pointless and do nothing
>>
>>37994631
It doesn't really matter. Any differences are pretty negligible.
>>
>>37994657
>[citation needed]
>what is muscle glycogen.
>>
>>37994657
>brain
>not needing carbs
>>
>>37994657
>this is what teenagers actually believe
>>
>>37994657
Kys
>>
Haha, fuck carbs that's what I say, GOD DAMMIT. Just eat some fucking real food and you're good, right babe?
>>
File: autism-speaks.jpg (135KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
autism-speaks.jpg
135KB, 1500x844px
>>37994657
>>
>>37994631
http://www.mangomannutrition.com/carbs-helping-hurting-brain/

You don't need carbs at all in theory, your body has ways to convert protein and fats into the energy reserves needed by both brain and muscle. The problem is this is horribly inefficient and takes weeks to months to properly adjust to and even than when you switch back to carb foods you'll lose all these adaptations.
To stay safe, eat the minimal amount of carbs needed for your ideal body weight. I mean the absolute minimal. Your body will adjust for the rest, but your brain will work perfectly fine and not go through the excruciating headaches and general drunkard feeling of no carbs.
If you talk to people who do no carb diets, they talk like they are fucking retarded. For the most part they are.
>>
File: 1466032843360.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466032843360.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>37994657
>>37994657
>what is muscle glycogen?
>>
>>37994657
And this is the people giving you fitness and health advice, /fit/!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.