[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I was a fucking idiot and went to a liqueur tasting thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: max_payne_face1.jpg (36KB, 626x379px) Image search: [Google]
max_payne_face1.jpg
36KB, 626x379px
So, I was a fucking idiot and went to a liqueur tasting thing my apartment was hosting. It was at 6:30 PM, and it's now 8:17. I don't drink much, but I still feel it, and I didn't realize it but 4 shots fucked up my calorie intake for the day...

How long should I wait to try and work it off, or should I just go fuck it and do some extra stuff tomorrow?
>>
How much did you go over by?
>>
I wouldn't go with lifting, but cardio/HIIT is probably fine.

Alcohik calories are pretty much ready to burn.
>>
>>37994704
Trying to keep it under 1500 whenever possible to try and lose weight. I did two hours of physical activity (I walk to work.) that equaled to around 1000 calories. My total food today was 3285, which isn't great, but I feel like the four shots were too much. So I wanna burn off around 700 before bed time.
>>
>>37994565
dont be autistic

go back and socialize instead of posting on 4chan about your calories
>>
>>37994741
> I did two hours of physical activity (I walk to work.) that equaled to around 1000 calories. My total food today was 3285, which isn't great, but I feel like the four shots were too much.

You did not burn 1000 calories walking to work. You probably wouldn't get very close to that in some sort of marathon. And your total being 3285 when cutting? Lmao that's how much you eat when you're over bulking.

In actuality you probably need to be eating ~1900-2200 provided you're average height and ~25% bodyfat.
>>
If your drinks were hard liquor, you don't need to do anything.

Your body treats alcohol as a toxin, having the liver get it out asap in a process that uses carbs and water.

Yes alcohol contains a lot of energy. Your body does not use it though.
>>
>>37994763
Well, I'm just going by what my phone app said. Walking to and from work is about two hours. How much should I cut off from that total to be more realistic? I have lost like 8-10 pounds the last few weeks going by this method.
>>
>>37994775
I'd need to know your height/weight but I guarantee you should be in the neighborhood of 1900-2200 to be at a 20% calorie reduction. Cardio doesn't burn nearly as many calories as you think.
>>
>>37994794
Currently, I'm 6'1 at 251 lbs of this morning.
>>
>>37994803
Try 2300 calories and see how that goes. If you lift(which you should) eat ~300-500 calories a few hours before lifting in order to have the energy for it.
>>
>>37994565
>liqueur
sounds gay brah
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.