[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skelly-mode here. I wanna gain like 40-50 pounds in the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: milk.jpg (2KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
milk.jpg
2KB, 176x176px
Skelly-mode here. I wanna gain like 40-50 pounds in the next year. Post your favorite bulking foods.
>>
File: dianabol.jpg (68KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
dianabol.jpg
68KB, 450x337px
>>37994435
>Attempting 40 to 50 pounds in 1 year
>not mostly being fat
>natty

Not happening.
>>
File: 1454540375939.jpg (28KB, 566x848px) Image search: [Google]
1454540375939.jpg
28KB, 566x848px
>>37994435
oats, milk, avacados, various fruits, pasta
>>
>>37994584

Nah I'm fine with it being mostly fat. Being a fat fuck with some muscle is better than being skinny.
>>
>>37994435
Dont go above 17% fat and youll be fine
>>
>>37994435
pizza and ice cream.
>>
Oreo ice cream.
Peanut butter.
Pizza rolls.
Takeout.
>>
>>37994435
8oz pasta
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1lb chicken
>>
>>37994435
>Equipoise
>Tren
>Dbol
>Test enanthate
>Clenbuterol
>>
>>37994602
Eventually losing it is going to be a fucking headache

Just lean bulk, have some patience. It will save you months down the road
>>
how the fuck do skellys have an issue gaining weight? how hard is it to literally just eat more? i dont get it
>>
>>37994848
not OP but I feel full as fuck already
>>
>>37994848
apparently you dont know >tfw you can eat constantly and never gain a pound
>>
Skelly here, are whey and powders important in the diet? They are expensive
>>
>>37994876
I'm this way, but I've stopped running in the past few months and I'm afraid my godly metabolism will stop working soon. I've never been much into upper body strength and gaining, but I think it's time to start
>>
>>37994848
I think the issue with most skellys is that they will eat normal for 5 days of the week but 2 days they just dont bother eating more than a meal
>>
>>37994602
>Nah I'm fine with it being mostly fat.

Then you're not gonna have the appearance you want.
>>
>>37994848
Some of us grew up with little food. That's why I've always wanted to bulk as a teen, I would dream of eating so much food it would hurt instead of eating so little it would hurt.
>>
>>37994848
>how the fuck do fattys have an issue losing weight? how hard is it to literally just eat less? i dont get it
>>
>>37994944
Difference is lacking self control vs having self control and purposely not using it.

There is a big difference.
>>
Too much of of that stuff will turn you into something out of a goddamn medical encyclopedia...Your head will swell up like a watermelon... you'll gain about a hundred pounds in two hours...Grow claws... bleeding warts...And then you notice about six huge hairy tits swelling up on your back.You'll go blind... your body will turn to wax... they'll have to put you in a wheelbarrow... and when you scream for help, you'll sound like a raccoon.
>>
20oz milk + 2 carnation instant breakfast packets

1 with your breakfast
1 before bed
>>
Holy shit people still think cows milk is what you should be drinking? Literally drink ANY other kind of milk and you will have better results.
>>
>>37995103
Ok Dwight
>>
>>37994824
>Just lean bulk
How so?
>>
File: 1.jpg (14KB, 326x317px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
14KB, 326x317px
>>37995039
FINISH
THE FUCKING STORY MAN
>>
>>37994805
Lol literally my cycle rn
>>
I'm a skelly, I have done a few things to start improving my weight:

>Actually eat breakfast instead of just taking a coffee
>Drink whole milk instead of beer/soda
>Go to town on cheese
>Use butter instead of oil in most of what I cook
>More red meat, less fish
>Always eat three times a day, even if it's 3am I'll whip up a steak

Some of these sound stupid or rudimentary, but I didn't even have those basics. One meal a day, Nikola Tesla style, was a normal routine for me.

I am 174cm, was 50kg for two years, now I'm 53kg already.

Gonna start actually lifting soon, it might help with opening my appetite.

Good luck skellybros.
>>
>>37994602

> Being a fat fuck with some muscle is better than being skinny.

since when? lmao

>no girls
>no respect
>no cardio

wtf are you saying? the only advantage of being a fat fuck with a little muscle is that no one will ever fight you.
>>
File: areyousheeningme.jpg (24KB, 159x184px) Image search: [Google]
areyousheeningme.jpg
24KB, 159x184px
>>37994971
>lacking self control vs having self control and purposely not using it.
Is this bait? It's not like fatasses can't lose weight. They just haven't exerted to self control to do so. The same way skeletons haven't exercised the self control to put on weight.
>>
>>37995962
*the self control to do so
Damn phone
>>
File: Testosterone-Cypionate-200-1-l.jpg (13KB, 150x172px) Image search: [Google]
Testosterone-Cypionate-200-1-l.jpg
13KB, 150x172px
>>
>>37995962
Completely different mindsets.
>>
>>37994435
oatmeal cookies and protein shakes
>>
>>37997740

eww oatmeal cookies.
>>
>>37994927

I remember eating nothing but ramen as a kid cause my parents couldn't afford anything else. Shit sucks.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.