[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF FAT CHICKS REEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1428858871232.png (133KB, 562x472px) Image search: [Google]
1428858871232.png
133KB, 562x472px
WTF /FIT/ YOU SAID LIFTING WOULD MAKE ME MANLY AND IMPROVE MY CHANCES WITH STACY BUT ONLY FAT CHICKS LIKE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Yes, only fat chicks will make moves so obvious your socially stunted shit can tell. Welcome to the sexual revolution, the 2/10 is entitled to the 9/10 when really what we wanted were for all women to become more approachable.

Shouldn't have lifted for chicks, now you'll lose motivation. If only you were into philosophy...
>>
File: 1468623592606.gif (165KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1468623592606.gif
165KB, 500x454px
>He fall for the /fit/ meme
>>
>>37989176
Autistic girls like autistic guys OP, it ain't rocket science.
>>
>>37989176
>surprised that only hormonally fucked fat chicks are sexually aggressive
Holy shit you are retarded m8
>>
Fat chicks are for poor people. Do you ever see rich successful celebrities dating fat girls? NOPE! If you don't have money, then you should just settle with a fatty.
>>
>>37989198>>37989208

I Actually didn't lift for women really, I'm going to apply for the Ranger Assessment and Selection program, so I'm not going to stop. I just figured that lifting would at least help somewhat.

>tfw you can't lift the autism away.
>>
File: 1457815356937.jpg (157KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1457815356937.jpg
157KB, 500x375px
>>37989176
Lifting isn't going to fix your face
>>
>>37989176

The hot girls you're after street necessarily going to approach you, even if you have been lifting. Chances are they know they're attractive and can safely rely on guys doing the actual work. Fat girls know that if they hope to actually get any they're going to have to put in the effort themselves, that's why they're the ones always approaching you.
>>
>>37989176
>fat chicks
>high test
There. Fixed it for you.
>>
>>37989176
Well one one liked you before, so it's a start
>>
File: wtfcomrade.jpg (33KB, 148x175px) Image search: [Google]
wtfcomrade.jpg
33KB, 148x175px
>>37989296
>he fell for the RASP meme
>>
>>37989176
Fat women are selfish cunts who think they're entitled to attractive men. I noticed a similar trend OP, when I was a fatass I was invisible but now it seems like every bitch over 300lbs has to try to chat me up.
>>
The fuck fat women i dont see the problem here
>>
>>37989198
This. It's true that lifting won't take the autism away. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
Why do fat chicks even flirt with attractive guys? it makes my blood boil because they think their ugly fat asses even have a chance with a handsome male.

even fat males don't try to hit on super pretty girls because they know that they have no chance.

Fuck fat women.
>>
Blessing in disguise OP

I recently got with a 3/10 Fatty cause she had gigantic titties and she was down for me to titty fuck her

Slathered those fun bags with lube and made the bed shake going at it, came between them

Felt pretty good then I ignored her texts after

I refuse to touch her actual vagina
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.