[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i stop being a beta and realise when girls are coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: sick doggo workout.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sick doggo workout.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
how do i stop being a beta and realise when girls are coming on to me. i dont know why i get shy and freeze when good looking girls show interest in me. i looked pretty bad during my childhood and that kinda destroyed my self confidence but i managed to change my looks. i'm not a sperg, i'm generally funny and outgoing, get along well with everyone, even able to flirt with qts, but for some reason i freeze when it's time to make a move, how do i get past that. also how do i properly pull this girl that i've kinda lost my chance with because of me being a pussy, i think the door is still open.

also should i go to the gym if i have diahrrea and have had it for the duration of this entire day ?
>>
pity bump brehs
>>
Bumping because i'm in the same boat as OP
>>
Bump here cause I'm also on the same boat
>>
>>37989068
>>37989100
diahrrea's a bitch
>>
>>37989100
That's weird we used the same saying. I'm in the same way as OP minus the diahrrea
>>
Bumping for answers desu senpai.
>>
since no one is giving an insight i suggest we help ourselves, blind leading the blind style.

how does alchool affect your game, i'm more outgoing because of it but it doesn't change my personality. i could drink truckloads of it and the only big change would be that i got sick
>>
File: 1444772719215.png (367KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444772719215.png
367KB, 800x800px
Off topic, but you guys seem to have similar personalities as me:

I need to go job hunting today because my car broke down, but I'm really anxious and dreading the idea of a job that makes me talk to a lot of people. My town has jack shit in terms of industrial work, so I'm essentially forced to get a job like that.

Any tips on inevitably having to talk to tons of people?
>>
>>37989267
learning by doing. not gonna lie it will be shit in the beginning

remember to be friendly
>>
>>37989202
If your problem is inhibition, small amounts of alcohol may help, but no one wants to talk to a shitfaced idiot. A better way to deal with the fear of rejection is to approach girls that you're not interested in. Go into the conversation with the goal of being denied but also the attitude of not caring about the outcome. That being said, the convention of approaching women while out in public has never worked nor has it ever interested me. Just be a regular social person and make friends and expand that circle of friends until you find a woman who's relatively interested in being your friend. Once you have a female friend, make it your goal to become their best friend or at least close to it, and eventually you'll find yourself having a gf without ever having to awkwardly ask anyone out. Develop relationships naturally as opposed to directly confronting a total stranger and it'll be more pleasant and easier for you to slay pussy.
>>
>>37989267
Plan and practice what you're going to say. Anticipate questions and everything else becomes rote. Works fantastic in interviews too. I worked at a bar in universal studios (a theme park) and I'd literally talk to a few hundred people on a daily basis, and conversations would last 2-3 minutes max. Anticipate their questions and you can come up with a wide variety of answers depending on your mood, and engage with less talkative people by asking questions. How's your day going? Where are you from? Long day? Where are you headed? Have you been to so and so location? As long as it's not sales, it's extremely straightforward and repetitive.
>>
>>37989312
as i said i'm a normal guy, yes inhibition is my problem, no i'm not some shut in neet, and no, i'm not talking about getting shitfaced.

thanks for the tip i guess, but next time actually read the post
>>
>>37989436
Wow I gave you genuine advice and you reply by being a vapid cunt. Yes I read your post and if you act like this irl you'll never even touch another woman, let alone make much friends.
>>
look up rsd todd on youtube. life changing. you're welcome.
>>
>>37989672
Don't let him offend you anon he has aspergers he just doesn't understand
>>
>>37988993
Diarrhea dehydrates you. Drink some water and eat an banana
>>
>>37989672
i did thank you for your advice, which is solid. exactly what part of my post was vapid
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.