[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to conciliate a fit lifestyle with drug usage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1468093792782.jpg (128KB, 640x438px) Image search: [Google]
1468093792782.jpg
128KB, 640x438px
Is there a way to conciliate a fit lifestyle with drug usage (weed, valium, lsd) that doesn't make you get fucked up?
I like the exercising rush of dopamine, and all that, I just wanna feel that breeze some times and relax free of ego but still have a strong explosive able body
>>
are you retarded?
>>
>>37986656
>being truly fit
>being a degenerate drug user

pick one and only one, punk ass bitch
>>
>>37986656
Everything in moderation mate, it's not like LSD is going to hurt your VO2 max
>>
>weed
moderately - don't be a lush
>valium
as needed
>acid
when ready (if you're doing it more than twice a year maximum you're gonna get burnt out)

easy enough
>>
>>37986686
>punk ass bitch
>being a degenerate potty mouth niggerspeaker
>>
>>37986717
Only used that lingo because the degenerate OP is more likely to understand, nomsayin?
>>
>>37986702
what?
the limit is twice a year for LSD?
>>
AI NO PRISON
>>
did someone here actually try that?

what has been your experience?
>>
LSD does not cause any long term effect on the body, and the molecule itself has incredibly low toxicity. If you're sure you have legit LSD, I don't see a problem with staying fit.

Weed doesn't cause many problems in humans.
Long term use may induce some adverse side effects, these disappear after discontinuation. Avoid being stoned every day anyway.

Valium is a benzo. I'd avoid them, unless you really need to get out of a draining acid trip.

>>37986811
The limit for LSD is ~3 or 4 days, although using it before that doesn't harm you in any way. The effects are just a lot less pronounced or even unnoticeable unless you increase your dosage.

I'm thinking he's confusing LSD with MDMA, which causes your serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine neurons to release large amounts of the neurotransmitters. It takes a while for your body to regain all that serotonin and if you overuse the drug (if you wait less than ~3 months before next use) you can end up with serotonin syndrome, a quick wikipedia read on that subject will tell you that it is not part of a /fit/ lifestyle. Besides that, street MDMA isn't even real MDMA, so no need to even bother. A dopamine rush isn't worth it if you're potentially killing yourself. These substances sold as "MDMA" contain uncontrolled research chemicals whose effects haven't been studied, their interactions with each other are completely unknown.
>>
>>37986811
you could do it every month if you wanted but it wont be special anymore and youll just be doing it for fun
>>
>>37987387
Purely recreational use of the drug is fine, isn't it? It seems like OP is looking for that and not some form of spiritual enlightenment.
>>
>>37987387
Oh, I get it, I really am aiming for recreational usage, but the mind blowing LSD experiences are the best ones, I might use less now.
>>
>>37987386
I love these kind of anons. Thank you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.